Author Topic: Joe Budden On Inspectah Deck Diss, "Yeah He F**king Hid 'Cause I Looked For Him"  (Read 1493 times)

Lunatic

Joe Budden has shared his thoughts on Inspectah Deck's on-stage taunts last night (July 12) in Washington, DC, and explained why the beef didn't turn physical.
Click here to find out more!

Confirming earlier reports of Deck shouting "F*ck Joe Budden" at a "Rock The Bells" show Sunday night, Joey also said he had a diss record for the rapper but decided not to release it.

"I'm not gonna beat anybody up," Joe promised on his live stream. "I'm saying that was my first initial reaction to hearing he did that dumb sh*t on stage which lets me know how much of a f*cking coward he is because we were on the stage and then get got off the stage roaming around...Then you go on stage and say that dumb sh*t, all the fans leave 'cause nobody supports that dumb sh*t and then you go hide somewhere like a f*cking f*ggot. Yeah he f*cking hid because I looked for him...There was no scuffle, no fight, I didn't even talk to Raekwon. I just went looking for n*ggas...But then I left because I'm making too much money to sacrifice it for beating him up. At the end of the day, it's not worth beating him up...You missed it, I had the beginning of the diss record set up and everything. Had the 'Triumph' beat, let it just come on, let him start...And then cut it off, 'No you don't, you don't bomb sh*t,' and then just f*cking go in."

Both Wu-Tang members and Budden's camp were both at the DC venue.

"What did happen is that during Raekwon's set, Inspectah Deck came out onstage to perform 'Cream,' and a few other songs," Miss Info wrote via her blog. "(Rza even joined Rae and Deck's performance) but before Inspectah Deck left, he did tell the crowd, 'F--k Joe Budden.'" (Miss Info TV)

Raekwon also cleared up rumors about a fight taking place.

"All rumors are false," he wrote, "bout me and that kid there was no fight or altercation, a n*gga had to clear that up." (Raekwon's Twitter)

Deck's on-stage diss was his latest follow-up to the release of "House N*gga" last week.

"First of all, you a blogger, YouTube goon/House n*gga," Deck raps. "I see you like to put your world online, ain't nobody checkin' for you/They checkin' for your girl's behind/While your homie in the bedroom, dustin' his eyes/While you filmin' dumb sh*t/They probably f*cked a few times/How you Slaughterhouse, you barely get a nod/I'm convict, benchin' daily in the yard/So I'm built like Optimus Prime/You couldn't see me with binoculars, I'm/way ahead of you...This n*gga's life's a publicity stunt/But he think he fever/I ain't a believer/Def Jam chucked him/They ain't feel him neither/Why are you talking like the Morpheous of rhymes/When my first sh*t sold more than all your sh*t combined...Mef let you live, I'ma set it/And I ain't on the phone but you get the text message...And I ain't gotta talk about Gloria Velez/Stalker a** n*gga, you were callin' her obsessed." ("House N*gga")
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Jumpoff >>> rap (where you at SPICE?). ;D

Wu don't want it, but it brings up a good point.

why chant fuck "Joe Budden" at a show where 80% of the people their are just their for Slaughterhouse? :laugh:

Jaydc555

He needs to drop his diss track to deck!

thisoneguy360

why chant fuck "Joe Budden" at a show where 80% of the people their are just their for Slaughterhouse? :laugh:

You're cool Cham but I know that you didn't just say 80% of people went to Rock the Bells just to see Slaughterhouse

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You're cool Cham but I know that you didn't just say 80% of people went to Rock the Bells just to see Slaughterhouse

maybe not "just" to see Slaughterhouse, but i would say easily at least 80% of the people their would talk about Slaughterhouse, the way i talk about them.

their were way more Joe Budden fans there than Inspectah Deck fans. :P

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD

I'm a slaughterhouse fan, no doubt......but that's bullshit, straight up..... like i said before, its one thing to support your favorite artist, but from a casual observer standpoint, you look delusional homie.....i aint even like decks diss at all, but all this shit about 'i made a record but don't wanna release it'? you either lying or you scared to release it, why mention shit otherwise? cuz thats how it makes him look....and im sure INS wasn't that hard to find, i mean does anyone really believe buddens was looking for a dude that was wit an entourage of like 50 dudes? i wouldn't blame him for not looking! but don't act like you were really trying to see dude in person, cuz again, it defies logic and thus, probably isnt true...all that shit about 'im making to much money to risk it fighting, your not worth it' is an excuse that you would hear someone give for backing down from a fight because they were scared....budden seems to do this all the time, talk shit and then when shit gets hot, play the whole non violence card....i defy any of the budden fans in here to deny any of this as not true....
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 05:00:20 PM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

OG Hack Wilson

notice how Raekwon and Method Man are NOT getting involved in the beef anymore...

meanwhile, Deck, who doesn't have HALF the name those 2 have, is out there doing this shit

the hip hop fan in me wants to hear Joey reply

but if I were Joey, I'd be thinking why help boost this guy's popularity over a C- diss song....lol
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 09:00:41 PM by False Things Must Perish! »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm a slaughterhouse fan, no doubt......but that's bullshit, straight up..... like i said before, its one thing to support your favorite artist, but from a casual observer standpoint, you look delusional homie.....i aint even like decks diss at all, but all this shit about 'i made a record but don't wanna release it'? you either lying or you scared to release it, why mention shit otherwise? cuz thats how it makes him look....and im sure INS wasn't that hard to find, i mean does anyone really believe buddens was looking for a dude that was wit an entourage of like 50 dudes? i wouldn't blame him for not looking! but don't act like you were really trying to see dude in person, cuz again, it defies logic and thus, probably isnt true...all that shit about 'im making to much money to risk it fighting, your not worth it' is an excuse that you would hear someone give for backing down from a fight because they were scared....budden seems to do this all the time, talk shit and then when shit gets hot, play the whole non violence card....i defy any of the budden fans in here to deny any of this as not true....

he clearly said "Slaughterhouse said chill", why would he go against the group he just formed with an album on the way?

what's the call for violence anyway? it's rap, rap beefs have been settled forever on the mic; except for one time, but do you really want people to start dying?

it's not like INS slapped Budden in the face, ran away & then Budden was "looking" for him; but even in this situation, maybe he wasn't "looking" for him, but their was no need for violence their.

hands down the better rapper, might as well just show it; but Slaughterhouse (like i said, the group he just formed, with an album so close to release), told him not to; why just go against them & cause problems within the group for your own ego? he's being a team player.

you really think Budden would lie about that whole thing over "Triumph"? he would really just go out of the way to lie about that song?

c'mon now.

notice how Raekwan and Method Man are NOT getting involved in the beef anymore...

meanwhile, Deck, who doesn't have HALF the name those 2 have, is out there doing this shit

but if I were Joey, I'd be thinking why help boost this guy's popularity over a C- diss song....lol

good point, but you have to just want to hear Joey go in & tear this guy apart on the mic. 8)

Lunatic

Knoxxx: Ins hasn't been the "toughest" guy in this beef either. If he was really about it, and truly had a problem with Budden, instead of saying "fuck joe budden" at a concert for some publicity (one which Budden was at) he could have just gone up to him and said or did something face to face ::)

I wanna Budden lyrically tear into him.

OG Hack Wilson

good point luna - it doesn't take a heavy pair to go on stage and say 3 words

if you really feel that way, and aren't doing it for publicity, why not go and punch dude in face?  THAT'S embarassing him, not yelling his name on stage and inserting a measily "Fuck" prior

Binky Bink (mase's cousin) once punched Canibus in the face AT CANIBUS'S OWN RELEASE PARTY lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!

he clearly said "Slaughterhouse said chill", why would he go against the group he just formed with an album on the way?

what's the call for violence anyway? it's rap, rap beefs have been settled forever on the mic; except for one time, but do you really want people to start dying?

it's not like INS slapped Budden in the face, ran away & then Budden was "looking" for him; but even in this situation, maybe he wasn't "looking" for him, but their was no need for violence their.

hands down the better rapper, might as well just show it; but Slaughterhouse (like i said, the group he just formed, with an album so close to release), told him not to; why just go against them & cause problems within the group for your own ego? he's being a team player.

you really think Budden would lie about that whole thing over "Triumph"? he would really just go out of the way to lie about that song?

c'mon now.

notice how Raekwan and Method Man are NOT getting involved in the beef anymore...

good point, but you have to just want to hear Joey go in & tear this guy apart on the mic. 8)
of course fighting over this shit is stupid, but BUDDENS is the one who talked about looking for him! so what does that imply? he's saying that he wanted to see INS in the physical. how else are you gonna excuse dudes own words or interpret it? if i'm deck and i read that, i'd be like 'oh, ok. dude was looking for me like that? but he's afraide i'll sue or snitch? ok then, heres my word joey: i guarantee you i wont do shit legally. now whats your excuse?' and f'real, you real think deck would go run and get a lawyer or sum shit? yeah right! deck is a street dude first and foremost and knows what it is.....how many more excuses can you fans give for buddens suspect ass moves and excuses? why would you make a response diss record but not release it? whats the fucking point? he was obviously mad about what INS said at rock the bells, isnt that enough to compell him to leak the damn thing? and again, i really am a slaughterhouse supporter, and have been since jump, ask pooty, but i gotta call shit out when i see it.....

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Knoxxx: Ins hasn't been the "toughest" guy in this beef either. If he was really about it, and truly had a problem with Budden, instead of saying "fuck joe budden" at a concert for some publicity (one which Budden was at) he could have just gone up to him and said or did something face to face ::)

I wanna Budden lyrically tear into him.
you guys are missing my points entirely....im not encouraging a fight, im merely talking about what i see as excuse after excuse from buddens....he was the only one who talked about looking for someone....i wouldnt blame him for doing so after what INS said....i just dont believe him for the reason mentioned previously, i think he's a liar who said all that to save face....he knows people are gonna be like " oooh, INS said 'fuck buddens'! so now he has to give a reason why he STILLl hasnt released a diss record or retaliated in some way other that 'vlog' or 'blog' or whatever the fuck....again, i really, REALLY dont think INS was hard to find....i was actually back stage at rock the bells in San bernadino back in 03' and trust me, there's rappers everywhere just chilling.....but hey, i already got enough karma haters in here, i aint trying to make anyone else upset......just my opinion of course

Lunatic

^well i aint the type to get upset and throw disses around, just saying neither of them are lookin overly tough here :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

c'mon now.

of course fighting over this shit is stupid, but BUDDENS is the one who talked about looking for him! so what does that imply? he's saying that he wanted to see INS in the physical. how else are you gonna excuse dudes own words or interpret it? if i'm deck and i read that, i'd be like 'oh, ok. dude was looking for me like that? but he's afraide i'll sue or snitch? ok then, heres my word joey: i guarantee you i wont do shit legally. now whats your excuse?' and f'real, you real think deck would go run and get a lawyer or sum shit? yeah right! deck is a street dude first and foremost and knows what it is.....how many more excuses can you fans give for buddens suspect ass moves and excuses? why would you make a response diss record but not release it? whats the fucking point? he was obviously mad about what INS said at rock the bells, isnt that enough to compell him to leak the damn thing? and again, i really am a slaughterhouse supporter, and have been since jump, ask pooty, but i gotta call shit out when i see it.....

well he explained how that was just his initial reaction to hearing him say "FUCK JOE BUDDEN" on stage, afterwards he realized that wasn't the right way; but it's fair for you to have your own opinon on that one.

as for the song, the way it was put is that Joey was pissed & left, alone.

he, alone, said on his Twitter, "i'm really writing, it's on"; wrote the song, recorded it & when he saw Slaughterhouse the next day or whatever, they must have told him don't release that shit; it's just INS, Meth & Rae haven't really talked about it, fuck it.

now i ask, why would Budden hear Slaughterhouse say "chill, don't release it" & just go against their word? they're a group, he has to be a member, not run it.