Author Topic: Joe Budden On Inspectah Deck Diss, "Yeah He F**king Hid 'Cause I Looked For Him"  (Read 1497 times)

Lunatic

Just a little rant, Hip-Hop fans have a tendency to automatically assume the old school (Wu) is AUTOMATICALLY better than the new school (Slaughterhouse) because it's the "popular" thing to and although are normally right, but you are dealing with something different here. These 4 guys are a serious case of lyricists.

I am NOT saying they are better than the Wu, but to claim/think Slaughterhouse would not have a chance in this lyrical battle is dearly wrong.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
to chamiliarity- i didnt know that the other three members of slaughterhouse told him not to release the song....if that is the case then obviously, that clears up alot of my assumptions.....

to lunatic- i am one of these old school wu tang fans, but you will never, ever, hear me once say that slaughterhouse cant go toe to toe with them, because those four brothers are the illest in the game right now, sans a select few, and that aint even up for debate...of course im gonna have my opinion about the whole situation, but i would never take nothing away from them, there ill as fuck
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Lunatic

to chamiliarity- i didnt know that the other three members of slaughterhouse told him not to release the song....if that is the case then obviously, that clears up alot of my assumptions.....

to lunatic- i am one of these old school wu tang fans, but you will never, ever, hear me once say that slaughterhouse cant go toe to toe with them, because those four brothers are the illest in the game right now, sans a select few, and that aint even up for debate...of course im gonna have my opinion about the whole situation, but i would never take nothing away from them, there ill as fuck
your one of the few smart ones then. There will be a shit load of Wu fans going nuts over this claiming the "new" cats have no respect, blah, blah. These guys can SPIT and can go toe to toe with anyone imo.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Budden need to drop the diss or quit talkin about it. if there is a reason he doesnt drop it then fine but stop talkin about it then. its not like that deck diss was that great and even if joey dropped heat on dude it doesnt really matter. it wont change opinions from either side. WU-Fans or even more ride or die than joe/SH fans....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

it's all good, my G, i wish he went against them anyway; i want to hear this. :P

Budden need to drop the diss or quit talkin about it. if there is a reason he doesnt drop it then fine but stop talkin about it then. its not like that deck diss was that great and even if joey dropped heat on dude it doesnt really matter. it wont change opinions from either side. WU-Fans or even more ride or die than joe/SH fans....

ehh, but like it's been said, he made one, but Slaughterhouse said "don't release it".

so the video saying why he didn't release it is good for us, before we turned around & said "wow, Budden is bitch for not responding".

OG Hack Wilson

Just a little rant, Hip-Hop fans have a tendency to automatically assume the old school (Wu) is AUTOMATICALLY better than the new school (Slaughterhouse) because it's the "popular" thing to and although are normally right, but you are dealing with something different here. These 4 guys are a serious case of lyricists.

I am NOT saying they are better than the Wu, but to claim/think Slaughterhouse would not have a chance in this lyrical battle is dearly wrong.

Wu Tang as a whole never were amazing lyricists - now, GZA  is a huge outlier haha...but Wu to me is always gonna be remembered for RZA's amazing 1993-1997 production and their grimey-ass beats #1.  not to say Joe budden is an amazing lyricist, but he's certainly better than Inspectah Deck in my opinion.

thats why "Liquid Swords" is the best wutang album ever - GZA drops amazing verses on every song...much better than hearing 8 or 9 guys trying to drop 8 bars each and not get the chance to fully show off their skills lol.

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Watcher

im probably one of the biggest wutang fans on this board, but they could in no way stand toe to toe against slaughterhouse. wu-tang has 2 or 3 good MCs and the rest are pretty average while slaughterhouse is 4 of the illest MCs in hiphop in one group
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OG Hack Wilson

im probably one of the biggest wutang fans on this board, but they could in no way stand toe to toe against slaughterhouse. wu-tang has 2 or 3 good MCs and the rest are pretty average while slaughterhouse is 4 of the illest MCs in hiphop in one group
exactly!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

nuk23

• Lil Geezy
lmao at Joe Budden making too much money to beat somebody up! ahaha.. What money?  The only thing he's got going right now is his lil internet videos and the only reason anybody watches that is cuz of his girl.  BTW, I've never seen a dude so sprung on his own girl like that before.  But anyways..

Joey didn't go looking for anybody, like somebody said, he's just trying to save face cuz the crowd was yelling fuck Joe Buddens at a concert he was at  :laugh:

And if he does have a diss song, its definately a bad idea to rap over the Triumph beat, cuz thats the one where Deck went off.. So people are automatically gonna compare how they rocked the same beat, and if Joey doesn't kill it better than Deck, it'll be a loss
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 08:10:59 PM by nuk23 »

I'm well balanced, with immense talents...  Burn the script, then flip it to keep myself challenged.

Triple OG Rapsodie

2 to 3? You're not a Wu Fan don't pretend.

The Watcher

aside from meth, gza and ghostface, who in wu-tang is not an average MC?

u-god, ins, raekwon, rza?

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Triple OG Rapsodie

aside from meth, gza and ghostface, who in wu-tang is not an average MC?

u-god, ins, raekwon, rza?

1. GZA
2. Ghostface
3. Raekwon
4. Inspectah Deck
5. Method Man
6. RZA
7. Masta Killa
8. ODB
9. U-God

Both Raekwon and Inspectah Deck are above Meth. That's five great emcees right there.

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jumpoff >>> rap (where you at SPICE?). ;D

Wu don't want it, but it brings up a good point.

why chant fuck "Joe Budden" at a show where 80% of the people their are just their for Slaughterhouse? :laugh:

Why dont Wu want it? They just released Chamber Music which despite not having a full compliment was fucking dope!
Why would 80% of people have been there when to be honest these guys are big underground only... Otherwise they wouldnt be begging to be put on an album cover would they? I am a fan of Slaughterhouse and hope they do well but I could ask for opinions from any other person in my whole country and maybe a thousand out of 4 million would have heard of either Slaughterhouse or maybe on of its members and that would generally be Royce due to his association with Em... I know over there there are many more people but I still havent heard them being co signed over MTV and played everywhere...
Also by the sound of it many of the people were agreeable to the fact he said 'fuck Joe Budden'

Not hating here but these are the facts as I see them man

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Joe Budden has shared his thoughts on Inspectah Deck's on-stage taunts last night (July 12) in Washington, DC, and explained why the beef didn't turn physical.
Click here to find out more!

Confirming earlier reports of Deck shouting "F*ck Joe Budden" at a "Rock The Bells" show Sunday night, Joey also said he had a diss record for the rapper but decided not to release it.

"I'm not gonna beat anybody up," Joe promised on his live stream. "I'm saying that was my first initial reaction to hearing he did that dumb sh*t on stage which lets me know how much of a f*cking coward he is because we were on the stage and then get got off the stage roaming around...Then you go on stage and say that dumb sh*t, all the fans leave 'cause nobody supports that dumb sh*t and then you go hide somewhere like a f*cking f*ggot. Yeah he f*cking hid because I looked for him...There was no scuffle, no fight, I didn't even talk to Raekwon. I just went looking for n*ggas...But then I left because I'm making too much money to sacrifice it for beating him up. At the end of the day, it's not worth beating him up...You missed it, I had the beginning of the diss record set up and everything. Had the 'Triumph' beat, let it just come on, let him start...And then cut it off, 'No you don't, you don't bomb sh*t,' and then just f*cking go in."

Both Wu-Tang members and Budden's camp were both at the DC venue.

"What did happen is that during Raekwon's set, Inspectah Deck came out onstage to perform 'Cream,' and a few other songs," Miss Info wrote via her blog. "(Rza even joined Rae and Deck's performance) but before Inspectah Deck left, he did tell the crowd, 'F--k Joe Budden.'" (Miss Info TV)

Raekwon also cleared up rumors about a fight taking place.

"All rumors are false," he wrote, "bout me and that kid there was no fight or altercation, a n*gga had to clear that up." (Raekwon's Twitter)

Deck's on-stage diss was his latest follow-up to the release of "House N*gga" last week.

"First of all, you a blogger, YouTube goon/House n*gga," Deck raps. "I see you like to put your world online, ain't nobody checkin' for you/They checkin' for your girl's behind/While your homie in the bedroom, dustin' his eyes/While you filmin' dumb sh*t/They probably f*cked a few times/How you Slaughterhouse, you barely get a nod/I'm convict, benchin' daily in the yard/So I'm built like Optimus Prime/You couldn't see me with binoculars, I'm/way ahead of you...This n*gga's life's a publicity stunt/But he think he fever/I ain't a believer/Def Jam chucked him/They ain't feel him neither/Why are you talking like the Morpheous of rhymes/When my first sh*t sold more than all your sh*t combined...Mef let you live, I'ma set it/And I ain't on the phone but you get the text message...And I ain't gotta talk about Gloria Velez/Stalker a** n*gga, you were callin' her obsessed." ("House N*gga")
yall niggas just better pray that ghost dont jump in..ya know how he get down...this is a time where dirty would have did some shit like piss on a buddens photo on stage or something.

bananas

Rae and ghost already squashed it. deck is just being an idiot.