Author Topic: Joe Budden On Inspectah Deck Diss, "Yeah He F**king Hid 'Cause I Looked For Him"  (Read 1498 times)

Jaydc555

People will do anything for someone with a mic.Joe could have come on and sai fuck ins and those exact same people would be chanting it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^i bet most of them didn't even know the situation & thought that Slaughterhouse was going to come out & do a song with Wu lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

why are we even talking about sales? why do sales even matter?

i love how people try and use the "now" to try to justify why a particular rapper should be considered better. Like time even matters. Time is relative. A year from now there will be a completely different set of rappers that people are talking about and stanning up to. Wu Tang has been in the game over 15 years. slaughterhouse is a newly formed group. If you compare their debuts and what impact they've made, obviously they don't match up. For all we know they will fail and go back to their individual careers. I'm not saying they can't make an impact. But people are talking like they already have this string of accomplishments that can be compared against a legendary hip hop group that has already made their mark. Its ridiculous.

i doubt that slaughterhouse could outsell Wu even today but we will see. I hope they can sell well and I hope they do blow up, but don't assume anything.

lol, whose fault is that? they weren't born soon enough?

i've said it before, The Marshall Mathers LP was the last "true classic" that gets thrown into top "number" albums of all time.

now in an age, where sales go to people who don't even rap; how can any album make that impact? never again will their be a top selling, hard lyrical spitting artist.

plus people refuse to allow albums of today to even be in the same sentence as albums from the 90's, people won't ever allow these albums to even come close to making an impact.

then people want to go & say "hip hop is dead" when you got 4 of the best rappers in hip hop, who actually rap their asses off, in the same group; just putting music out for the fans & trying to give actual rap a comeback & you got people saying "one of the members isn't good", "the group as a whole is overrated", constant threads i go into about Slaughterhouse i wouldn't say people are talking shit to the extreme, but people say things that show dis-interest & i just don't get it lol. but thanks to you guys, Lil' Wayne just sold 3 million albums LMAO.

anyway, albums today simply cannot hold the same impact; because it's nothing new. like i said, The Marshall Mathers LP is concidered like the last "real classic" & it's because it's from a rapper who made an amazing impact by being white. but sales really shouldn't even be the talked about, it doesn't equal impact or matter in 2009. if the album is great, it shouldn't matter how much it sells, it's a great album.

it happens in sports all the time, legends retire, we praise them; but we find new ones to root for & become fans of, we don't have to constantly live in the past.

The Marshal Mathers LP came out in 2000. There have been quite a few classics since then. The Blueprint, Stillmatic, God's Son, The Black Album, Like Water For Chocolate, Be, College Dropout, The Cool etc. These are better albums than MMLP. Not to mention all the underground classics. Your little theory fails.

its only been the last few years where there have been no mainstream classic albums and that's because the mainstream music has suffered. 2009 has been a terrible year for mainstream albums. So far there have been a string of disappointing albums, only a few standout albums and no classics.

Do me a favor and read my post thoroughly if you are going to respond. You didn't even listen to What I was saying because your are repeating what I was just responding about. What has Slaughterhouse accomplished besides several dope songs? Have they put out a string of great/classic group albums? Have they established themselves as great artists on their own? The only members who have put out good albums are Royce and Budden. And even then, are you honestly going to compare Padded Room to OB4CL or Liquid Swords? If so, you are straight up delusional. I've never said that slaughterhouse isn't good or isn't capable of being great. I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do. BUT THEY HAVEN'T EVEN RELEASED AN ALBUM YET.STOP COMPARING THEM TO ONE OF THE GREATEST HIP HOP GROUPS OF ALL TIME WHEN THEY'VE ONLY DONE 8 TRACKS TOGETHER.

Another thing I want to talk about is stans. Being a Slaughterhouse groupie doesn't help Slaughterhouse, it hurts them by turning away potential fans. Why do you think so many people hate lil wayne? He has some decent songs, he's not as terrible as people make him out to be. It's because his groupies go around saying he's the greatest rapper alive and it pisses people off. Some of these people would actually be listening to lil wayne if it weren't for his groupies. It's the same for Slaughterhouse. Many of these people that you argue with might have copped the album, even if they are only a casual listener. Now, thanks to you, they aren't even checking for Slaughterhouse at all.

Don't be part of the problem, be part of the solution. Stop being a stan and more people will check for Budden or Slaughterhouse. Instead of arguing on a forum and calling people haters and turning away potential fans. If someone makes a stupid comment like Slaughterhouse sucks then feel free to defend them, but if someone thinks they aren't the greatest group ever, or is making legit criticism then stfu and stop being a groupie.

you ask anyone on this board to name their top 15 albums i bet 70% have The Marshall Mathers LP & 95% of them DO NOT have the albums you named lol.

it doesn't matter what's better in your opinon; hip hop will remember the MMLP to be one of the best albums of all time.

but you have to understand we are comparing the two in 2009, not Slaughterhouse of today vs. the Wu of yesterday.

the 9 songs we have heard so far are better than 8 Diagrams, in my opinon; i don't even think you have to be a Slaughterhouse stan to admit to that.

i'm not trying to say Slaughterhouse is better than the history of Wu Tang, but as of July 15th, 2009 i would say Slaughterhouse will be putting out the better music from this point out.

i get what you're saying with the stan-ism too, but somebody has to be a stan. ;D

Sales don't mean shit. You do know that Illmatic didn't sell very well when it came out? It took it 7 years to go platinum. Yet obviously its an undisputed classic. These albums I listed have received universal acclaim and are regarded by myself and most people I know who are fans of hip hop as classic albums. MMLP was released by the first mainstream white rapper who actually had talent (and produced by a legendary hip hop producer) and it was purchased by damn near every white person who listens to hip hop. Of course you motherfuckers are gonna own it.

I'd agree that the tracks we've heard from Slaughterhouse are better than most of the songs on 8 Diagrams (excluding the one). What does that say? How does that make them better than Wu Tang? Why are you comparing 8 Slaughterhouse tracks to an album Wu Tang released 2 years ago? Why not the album they released 8 years ago? Better yet, why not their debut? If Nas released a shitty album next week does that mean Slaughterhouse is better than Nas? Do you see my point yet?

What the fuck does it mean to say that at this particular moment in time, the tracks from slaughterhouse are better than Wu Tang's last album? That means absolutely jack shit. Because 6 months from now it won't mean jack shit and a year from now it won't mean jack shit. The present doesn't tell you anything, I just wrote a paragraph explaining this, wish you would read my posts thoroughly. There's absolutely zero point in comparing 8 Slaughterhouse songs to Wu Tang's worst album at a particular point in time because it doesn't mean anything in the scheme of things. Its like saying Budden is better than Eminem because Padded Room was a better album than Relapse. Its a ridiculous argument. Its an even worse of an argument than budden vs eminem because Slaughterhouse haven't even debuted yet.

And no, no one has to be a stan. The world would be a better place without any stans. I will never understand why people can't just be fans and enjoy the music. I like a lot of different rappers and I am a stan of no one.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 06:35:18 PM by rapsodie »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^i bet most of them didn't even know the situation & thought that Slaughterhouse was going to come out & do a song with Wu lol.
ya right joey's a bitch, face the facts groupie :-*

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^LOL, i see what point you're trying to make; but i also see we are on the same page but we are reading two different books.

the whole point of this is Joe Budden vs. INS, which has turned into Slaughterhouse vs. Wu-Tang; don't ask me why.

obviously, Wu-Tang is the better group all time; but if their was beef right now (which is kind of a hot topic) Slaughterhouse would wipe the floor with them, in my opinon; today.

at their bests, OBVIOUSLY Wu has the better record working for them; but with a group of four amazing MC's in their prime vs. a bunch of past prime guys, who do you think wins?

but like i said we're arguing two different things, you're saying that just because they're past prime now, how does that take away from the good old shit? i don't say it does, i agree with what you're saying; but my argument has a whole different thing working with it.

i am talking about Wu vs. Slaughterhouse today, which i what i thought you were getting at. :P

ya right joey's a bitch, face the facts groupie :-*

whatever you say cheech. ;)

westside159

joe budden is hot garbage period .   i dont understand why this nigga keep acting like he is a factor .  Wu Tan is gonna put the nail in the coffin finally .

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
joe budden is hot garbage period .   i dont understand why this nigga keep acting like he is a factor .  Wu Tan is gonna put the nail in the coffin finally .

questions...

1. how do you not know that there is a "g" is Wu Tang?
2. why do you put a space & then a period?
3. what is the difference between "hot" garbage & "cold" garbage?
4. how are you such a Joe Budden hater?

btw, while you're answering question 4, please don't respond by saying "how are you such a Joe Budden lover?" or "how youz dat big a danngg dicc ridah nigga?", thanks in advance.

westside159

joe budden is corny period .  dude aint worth the time period

The Watcher

how is budden corny?

sure, the guy has an ego bigger than game for no reason at all but there is no denying the guy is a dope lyricist
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cham you a fool lol

questions...

1. how do you not know that there is a "g" is Wu Tang?
2. why do you put a space & then a period?
3. what is the difference between "hot" garbage & "cold" garbage?
4. how are you such a Joe Budden hater?

btw, while you're answering question 4, please don't respond by saying "how are you such a Joe Budden lover?" or "how youz dat big a danngg dicc ridah nigga?", thanks in advance.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Predator

''Buddens apologized to me and was looking like he would call the police'' - Raekwon  

Watch video :
http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/video/detail.asp?ID=1231

---------

This has turned in to some sort of rap internet video version of HBO's 24/7 boxing hype before the big fight    ;D

If the actual battle does commence on record, someone should be getting the Ricky Hatton treatment

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
''Buddens apologized to me and was looking like he would call the police'' - Raekwon  

Watch video :
http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/video/detail.asp?ID=1231

---------

This has turned in to some sort of rap internet video version of HBO's 24/7 boxing hype before the big fight    ;D

If the actual battle does commence on record, someone should be getting the Ricky Hatton treatment

Lol yeah fuck the hype do something someone!!!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My respect for Raekwon's opinion on rap disappeared after he commented on Rick Ross as a being a legend and Wayne being a credible force of hip-hop in this climate (only reason Wayne isn't is he's Rebirthing).  Rae talks a lot of shit just to make moves.  

As I said before this shit is past lame.  They each had their time to shine with diss records but didn't.  Budden tossed some decent shots outs in the DOA freestyle and INS released a diss that I didn't listen to.  

The beef started on some dumb shit.  Let's check the history
1.  Budden comments on a video with the major focus on the flaws of the rating system and he quickly grabs for an example of someone he could out rap today which happened to be method man.  
2. Method man catches feelings like Budden fucked his bitch, got on the radio with some of his peers, most notably Busta Rhymes and Redman - and shit talked Budden with physical threats.
3.  Budden laughs off the threats with his etherweb videos.  
4.  Shit talking continues but is picked up by Raekown and other Wu affiliates.  Meanwhile, Royce steps up to support Budden.
5.  DOA freestyle is released with some shots at Method and Wu.
6.  Most likely, Crooked and Joell Ortiz set up a peace deal or some lame ass shit where Budden, Rae, and Busta talk it out.  
7.  The beef is deaded.
8.  Inspetcah Deck pops up and starts it up again with his diss.
9.  Budden does some more ehterwebs shit
10.  Inspectah Deck says fuck budden
11.  Budden does more etherwebs claiming of creating a fiyah diss but won't release it out of respect to his peers in Slaughterhouse.
12. More shit talking by Raekwon.
13. To be continued

So fuck'em all.  It's been some lame shit.  One decent freestyle and a diss from someone who is basically irrelevant.  

I'm a bump Budden's upcoming material - solo and group and I'll bump Rae's once it drops.  Bring some dope records.  But stop this lame ass childish shit.  Aren't you grown men?  Stop acting hood, act like you got pride and sense.

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
joe budden is corny period .  dude aint worth the time period
comin from a guy that slobbers on mc eights genitals,your opinions net worth is zero

why is it exactly that you hang on every word of a rapper you think is garbage? just curious

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My respect for Raekwon's opinion on rap disappeared after he commented on Rick Ross as a being a legend and Wayne being a credible force of hip-hop in this climate (only reason Wayne isn't is he's Rebirthing).  Rae talks a lot of shit just to make moves.  

As I said before this shit is past lame.  They each had their time to shine with diss records but didn't.  Budden tossed some decent shots outs in the DOA freestyle and INS released a diss that I didn't listen to.  

The beef started on some dumb shit.  Let's check the history
1.  Budden comments on a video with the major focus on the flaws of the rating system and he quickly grabs for an example of someone he could out rap today which happened to be method man.  
2. Method man catches feelings like Budden fucked his bitch, got on the radio with some of his peers, most notably Busta Rhymes and Redman - and shit talked Budden with physical threats.
3.  Budden laughs off the threats with his etherweb videos.  
4.  Shit talking continues but is picked up by Raekown and other Wu affiliates.  Meanwhile, Royce steps up to support Budden.
5.  DOA freestyle is released with some shots at Method and Wu.
6.  Most likely, Crooked and Joell Ortiz set up a peace deal or some lame ass shit where Budden, Rae, and Busta talk it out.  
7.  The beef is deaded.
8.  Inspetcah Deck pops up and starts it up again with his diss.
9.  Budden does some more ehterwebs shit
10.  Inspectah Deck says fuck budden
11.  Budden does more etherwebs claiming of creating a fiyah diss but won't release it out of respect to his peers in Slaughterhouse.
12. More shit talking by Raekwon.
13. To be continued

So fuck'em all.  It's been some lame shit.  One decent freestyle and a diss from someone who is basically irrelevant.  

I'm a bump Budden's upcoming material - solo and group and I'll bump Rae's once it drops.  Bring some dope records.  But stop this lame ass childish shit.  Aren't you grown men?  Stop acting hood, act like you got pride and sense.

pretty much sums it up