Author Topic: Joe Budden On Inspectah Deck Diss, "Yeah He F**king Hid 'Cause I Looked For Him"  (Read 1494 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn i jus wanted some dope muzik to come outta this
possibly the only chance of hearin meth, rae maybe spit some str8 fire again
gza n rza can still spit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

My respect for Raekwon's opinion on rap disappeared after he commented on Rick Ross as a being a legend and Wayne being a credible force of hip-hop in this climate (only reason Wayne isn't is he's Rebirthing).  Rae talks a lot of shit just to make moves.  

As I said before this shit is past lame.  They each had their time to shine with diss records but didn't.  Budden tossed some decent shots outs in the DOA freestyle and INS released a diss that I didn't listen to.  

The beef started on some dumb shit.  Let's check the history
1.  Budden comments on a video with the major focus on the flaws of the rating system and he quickly grabs for an example of someone he could out rap today which happened to be method man.  
2. Method man catches feelings like Budden fucked his bitch, got on the radio with some of his peers, most notably Busta Rhymes and Redman - and shit talked Budden with physical threats.
3.  Budden laughs off the threats with his etherweb videos.  
4.  Shit talking continues but is picked up by Raekown and other Wu affiliates.  Meanwhile, Royce steps up to support Budden.
5.  DOA freestyle is released with some shots at Method and Wu.
6.  Most likely, Crooked and Joell Ortiz set up a peace deal or some lame ass shit where Budden, Rae, and Busta talk it out.  
7.  The beef is deaded.
8.  Inspetcah Deck pops up and starts it up again with his diss.
9.  Budden does some more ehterwebs shit
10.  Inspectah Deck says fuck budden
11.  Budden does more etherwebs claiming of creating a fiyah diss but won't release it out of respect to his peers in Slaughterhouse.
12. More shit talking by Raekwon.
13. To be continued

So fuck'em all.  It's been some lame shit.  One decent freestyle and a diss from someone who is basically irrelevant.  

I'm a bump Budden's upcoming material - solo and group and I'll bump Rae's once it drops.  Bring some dope records.  But stop this lame ass childish shit.  Aren't you grown men?  Stop acting hood, act like you got pride and sense.

pretty much sums it up
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
My respect for Raekwon's opinion on rap disappeared after he commented on Rick Ross as a being a legend and Wayne being a credible force of hip-hop in this climate (only reason Wayne isn't is he's Rebirthing).  Rae talks a lot of shit just to make moves.  

As I said before this shit is past lame.  They each had their time to shine with diss records but didn't.  Budden tossed some decent shots outs in the DOA freestyle and INS released a diss that I didn't listen to.  

The beef started on some dumb shit.  Let's check the history
1.  Budden comments on a video with the major focus on the flaws of the rating system and he quickly grabs for an example of someone he could out rap today which happened to be method man.  
2. Method man catches feelings like Budden fucked his bitch, got on the radio with some of his peers, most notably Busta Rhymes and Redman - and shit talked Budden with physical threats.
3.  Budden laughs off the threats with his etherweb videos.  
4.  Shit talking continues but is picked up by Raekown and other Wu affiliates.  Meanwhile, Royce steps up to support Budden.
5.  DOA freestyle is released with some shots at Method and Wu.
6.  Most likely, Crooked and Joell Ortiz set up a peace deal or some lame ass shit where Budden, Rae, and Busta talk it out.  
7.  The beef is deaded.
8.  Inspetcah Deck pops up and starts it up again with his diss.
9.  Budden does some more ehterwebs shit
10.  Inspectah Deck says fuck budden
11.  Budden does more etherwebs claiming of creating a fiyah diss but won't release it out of respect to his peers in Slaughterhouse.
12. More shit talking by Raekwon.
13. To be continued

So fuck'em all.  It's been some lame shit.  One decent freestyle and a diss from someone who is basically irrelevant.  

I'm a bump Budden's upcoming material - solo and group and I'll bump Rae's once it drops.  Bring some dope records.  But stop this lame ass childish shit.  Aren't you grown men?  Stop acting hood, act like you got pride and sense.

pretty much sums it up