Poll

why are jews so greedy

Yes
33 (70.2%)
No
14 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Will you buy the Slaughter House album when it drops ?  (Read 396 times)

herpes

Will you buy the Slaughter House album when it drops ?
« on: July 13, 2009, 10:13:34 PM »
Yes or No.... I for one will be copping the day it drops.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Will you buy the Slaughter House album when it drops ?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 10:19:25 PM »
i might show some love. 8)

LOL @ the poll; "why are jews so greedy?" yes or no? :P

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 10:22:52 PM »
I'll steal it 8)

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 10:24:25 PM »
Yes. Got to say I'm a little hype 4 that shit. 2 much Talent is going into the product, but I'll also check around for some deep track by track reviews first so I know what I'm getting. lol

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 10:28:15 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 10:29:34 PM »
^why not? i thought you were a big fan.

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 10:32:22 PM »
no. if i like it, i'll buy it.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 12:07:56 AM »
First day

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 12:12:13 AM »
I only usually buy albums if i like at least 75% of the songs on it. Even if I like half the songs on it ill pick it up just cause I wanna see this group stick around and make some more dope music!!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 12:50:51 AM »
If its at least an above average album I'll buy it

Portugoal

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 01:10:43 AM »
No.

Only if I feel like I can listen to it 5 years from now I will buy it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 01:26:01 AM »
People should buy this album. Even or they think Slaughterhouse is overrated. Isn't 10 bucks worth it to let the industry know that decent music can sell records? I know everyone here has their favorite rappers but that shit is part of the problem...

The reason we only hear shitty music on the radio is because there's only like 8 mainstream rappers who are hot at one time and all the kids listen to and support the same rappers. That's the reason they sell. But us underground fans get shafted because there are hundreds of underground rappers and we all listen to different music. No underground rapper makes an impact because we are all spending our money on different artists so to the majors it looks like underground music doesn't sell and that's why they push the same commercial garbage. If we could form some kind of movement and all get behind a few rappers then things could start to change. But as it is right now everyone has the mindset of "my favorite rapper is better than yours, I'm not gonna support their music." So we will never get anywhere.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 01:31:52 AM »
Not on the day it drops, no. But I have positive expectations for the record. I'll just check what folks here and around the other sites think of the record first.

It's kinda funny - you have these 4 dudes making a record together, and on paper they form a powerhouse. Yet, they still haven't really "wowed" me.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 01:37:56 AM »

kemizt

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 01:41:32 AM »
1st single the one is  GAY!