Author Topic: LMAO is this really Roon3y and his goons?  (Read 1197 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: LMAO is this really Roon3y and his goons?
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2009, 12:25:28 PM »
alright dogg, talk the shit after you get jumped. stop assuming you pussy.  im probaly not even gonna tell my friends, cuz if they wanna watch ur ass is juz gonna run.

my god, you talk shit about me so much and the foos in the picture, y the fuck are you so scared now. lol like they would be threatened by your pussy ass.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

bananas

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2009, 12:37:35 PM »
You scared of asian people? They are basically midgets, except a little taller and smarter.

Actually sometimes I am because I think they dont have souls. Staring at you with those cold, black, lifeless eyes like a doll. They don't have principles and are very self centered, you can't trust them.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2009, 12:41:51 PM »

LMAO wow

they all look the same except the fat one that looks like the pillsbury dough boy

they based Gran Turino on these guys huh?
I WOULDNT FUCK WITH THESE GUYS ALL TOGETHER.. THEY MIGHT KNOW KUNG FU  OR SOME ORANGE CHICKEN

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2009, 12:43:22 PM »
Its so funny to listen to him talk and then look at his picture.He looks like the Asian urkel.By the way did you know girls refer to being fingered as being fucked by an Asian Dick?
LOL WOW

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2009, 01:16:25 PM »
Why dont yall meet up at a boxing gym or some shit? You can keep the shit clean, one on one, record it, and there will be plenty of witnesses in case anybodys scared of somebodies homeboys.  Cus in all honesty, do u really trust ANYbody when they say over the internet theyre gonna show up by themself? lol  Only a fool gets caught slippin and at least Looney admitted he'll have a couple of homies there. Shit, I might too if its gonna keep me from gettin jumped.  If theyre real, theyll stay out of a one on one.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2009, 01:16:52 PM »
5,4 125 pound asain gangbanger :-X

Okka

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2009, 01:24:48 PM »
Why dont yall meet up at a boxing gym or some shit? You can keep the shit clean, one on one, record it, and there will be plenty of witnesses in case anybodys scared of somebodies homeboys.

Actually that sounds good. If y'all gonna fight you might should do it this way.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2009, 01:29:08 PM »
record that fight!

will do. my girl is leaving town for a week beginning of august, i plan on balling out for the week and making roon3y one of my projects. probably have to handle some of his boys too because you know that guy can't take shit on his own.

man up pussy, you comin or what.

well tough guy, let's just see. remind in a few weeks, don't bring your people. I want you to know what it is to be a man and feel the responsibility of owning up to your shit talking.

damn your a pussy, lol at in a few weeks.

stop beatin around the bush chump. this guy is never gonna come out.  lol at 10-15 deep yea right thats some shit you would do huh?

lol this pussy isnt going to beat anybody up, let alone show up.

lol easy way out, ive been in more 1 on 1 fights than you been in fights period.

you have no idea what Banana's looks like

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2009, 01:51:47 PM »
Why dont yall meet up at a boxing gym or some shit? You can keep the shit clean, one on one, record it, and there will be plenty of witnesses in case anybodys scared of somebodies homeboys.  Cus in all honesty, do u really trust ANYbody when they say over the internet theyre gonna show up by themself? lol  Only a fool gets caught slippin and at least Looney admitted he'll have a couple of homies there. Shit, I might too if its gonna keep me from gettin jumped.  If theyre real, theyll stay out of a one on one.

lol exactly, bananas needs to go back to preschool, i dont even look at this foo like that. this pussy is a civilian claimin to be hard. the thing is i dont and im not gonna go out of my way for this pussy.

lol at the pic, yea im very scared

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

bananas

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2009, 01:55:37 PM »
I dont claim to be hard. thats you. I'm white. I know who I am.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch

bananas

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »
Thing is, I know I'm cooler than most people who up their pics here, with the exception of maybe sik and lights. everyone else is your standard wigger or thug wannabe. I like the way I look. It's authentic.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2009, 02:13:49 PM »
Thing is, I know I'm cooler than most people who up their pics here, with the exception of maybe sik and lights. everyone else is your standard wigger or thug wannabe. I like the way I look. It's authentic.

This post reeks of fag

bananas

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2009, 02:15:28 PM »

This post reeks of fag

so do your eyebrows in that blunt pic. lol.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2009, 02:18:39 PM »
Oh i forgot your the guy that likes to comment on other guys eyebrows huh? Since your so interested ill have you know that i shaved them both off on a bet before now they grow back funny. I think we should really be talking about why you think its cool to wear your younger sisters sun glasses though..