Author Topic: LMAO is this really Roon3y and his goons?  (Read 1199 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: LMAO is this really Roon3y and his goons?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 11:19:38 AM »
lol, you know, the g unit you talk about that is sweating you and your boys? dont deny it now roon3y, just own up, give me a big "westsiiiiide!" and let your name ring bells in the streets of the internet.

lol, your a pussy white boy that lives in studio city.

so it must be degrading then that i'm not afraid huh? you seem to type a lot of lol's in your responses when chances are you're not laughing, but rather sweating, hoping you don't actually have to meet up. i know how your type gets down. youre really scared. thats why you hide behind some lame ass wanna be gang.

yea right, i am laughin actually, meet me up this thursday balboa and midwood sportsbar.

i bet your pussy ass is gonna bitch out like all the other times.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

bananas

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 11:21:44 AM »
lol, you know, the g unit you talk about that is sweating you and your boys? dont deny it now roon3y, just own up, give me a big "westsiiiiide!" and let your name ring bells in the streets of the internet.

so it must be degrading then that i'm not afraid huh? you seem to type a lot of lol's in your responses when chances are you're not laughing, but rather sweating, hoping you don't actually have to meet up. i know how your type gets down. youre really scared. thats why you hide behind some lame ass wanna be gang.

yea right, i am laughin actually, meet me up this thursday balboa and midwood sportsbar.

where?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 11:27:50 AM »

where?

lmfao, what do you mean where you dumbfuck, find balboa go all the way up till you find midwood.

bananas

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 11:33:42 AM »

where?

lmfao, what do you mean where you dumbfuck, find balboa go all the way up till you find midwood.

oh you mean by the golfcourse in scenic granada, is that where your gang hangs out?

Blasphemy

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 11:37:11 AM »
LMAO, really? this is his feared and revered criminal enterprise?

Idk about HIS Criminal Enterprise. Tiny Rascal Gang (TRG) are fierce Asian gangs and could possible be the largest Asain gang in the USA at the moment While they Derive much of their Gang stuff from african and latino gangs (pretty much every street gang does do to those 2 being the first racist to have a ghetto gang) they also use Dragons, And other Asian stuff (The Font 4 their letters for example). TRG has feuds with other Asian Gangs, Because they have never Openly Identified with Colors (Like what he original Crips and Bloods did) they use Sports wear like everyone else. I think they use Raiders symbols.

But really if you want a Someone full list (has the majors) check wiki :P http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_criminal_organizations

A course, he can still be some little rich faggy Asian from the subs.

I mean Honestly Gangsterism (lol)hasn't really be African American Only, and only reason many people claim you have to act black or mexican is mainly because of the Image being portrayed on the media and in part do to Gangsta Raps rise during the late 1980s. That and you got BET reinforcing the Stereotypes by promoting retarded ass programing, and commonly just showing hood movies.

When it comes to Gangsterism (lol) The Spectrum is just so wide its hard to pin point, but yeah. Do to certain Social norms today its hard to see some racist as Gangsters. Mostly do to the portrayals we have no problem with Jewish, Italians as Mafia Blacks and Latinos as Gangsters (Most commonly Portrayed, I think Grand Tarino is the only 1 were Asian Gangs are actually portrayed). Mostly we see Asains portrayed via traid or Yukuza or dabbling in Sex trade. We see Persains and Arabs mostly in the Gun trade. We See White People mostly as White Trash, and possible drug addicted or dealing.

Society pretty much has its broke Typical Types picked out already.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 11:49:04 AM by Blasphemy »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 11:38:09 AM »

where?

oh you mean by the golfcourse in scenic granada, is that where your gang hangs out?

lol, stop pussying out, you lil hoe.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 11:38:58 AM »
record that fight!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 11:40:24 AM »
LMAO, really? this is his feared and revered criminal enterprise?

Idk about HIS Criminal Enterprise. Tiny Rascal Gang (TRG) are fierce Asian gangs and could possible be the largest Asain gang in the USA at the moment While they Derive much of their Gang stuff from african and latino gangs (pretty much every street gang does do to those 2 being the first racist to have a ghetto gang) they also use Dragons, And other Asian stuff (The Font 4 their letters for example). TRG has feuds with other Asian Gangs, Because they have never Openly Identified with Colors (Like what he original Crips and Bloods did) they use Sports wear like everyone else. I think they use Raiders symbols.

But really if you want a Someone full list (has the majors) check wiki :P http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_criminal_organizations

A course, he can still be some little rich faggy Asian from the subs.

lol, its funny thats where most dubcc probaly get their info from. TRG isnt around  much in LA, their in OC, Fresno. they sport red n some bang colors.

its mostly cambos and laos

bananas

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 11:41:58 AM »
record that fight!

will do. my girl is leaving town for a week beginning of august, i plan on balling out for the week and making roon3y one of my projects. probably have to handle some of his boys too because you know that guy can't take shit on his own.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 11:43:33 AM »
record that fight!

will do. my girl is leaving town for a week beginning of august, i plan on balling out for the week and making roon3y one of my projects. probably have to handle some of his boys too because you know that guy can't take shit on his own.

man up pussy, you comin or what.

bananas

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 11:45:24 AM »
record that fight!

well tough guy, let's just see. remind in a few weeks, don't bring your people. I want you to know what it is to be a man and feel the responsibility of owning up to your shit talking.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 11:46:34 AM »
My crystal ball tells me nothing will really happen but people will continue to talk like its going to.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 11:47:07 AM »
record that fight!

well tough guy, let's just see. remind in a few weeks, don't bring your people. I want you to know what it is to be a man and feel the responsibility of owning up to your shit talking.

you know he'll be 10-11 deep in the fear of getting fucked up bad.

you're walking into trouble, i wish you the best of luck lol. 8)

bananas

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 11:48:00 AM »
My crystal ball tells me nothing will really happen but people will continue to talk like its going to.

your crystal ball has a non conventional wisdom. I agree with it. There's no way this young boy could ever man up and take responsibility, he has a weak constitution and a foundation built on sand. He's too used to taking the easy way out.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 11:50:03 AM »
record that fight!

damn your a pussy, lol at in a few weeks.

stop beatin around the bush chump. this guy is never gonna come out.  lol at 10-15 deep yea right thats some shit you would do huh?

lol this pussy isnt going to beat anybody up, let alone show up.

lol easy way out, ive been in more 1 on 1 fights than you been in fights period.