Author Topic: LMAO is this really Roon3y and his goons?  (Read 1196 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: LMAO is this really Roon3y and his goons?
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2009, 04:50:12 PM »

Blasphemy

« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2009, 05:52:36 PM »
LOL @ ALL the PICS lol  This thread is golden, I guess the bitch got really butthurt and eventually just deleted for losing a battle. lol Can't wait 4 him to be back under a different name.  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2009, 06:42:15 PM »

LOL@"im authentic"...wow

This guys "authentic" too

I hope this isn't from your personal collection.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2009, 09:40:38 PM »
LMAO, really? this is his feared and revered criminal enterprise?

Idk about HIS Criminal Enterprise. Tiny Rascal Gang (TRG) are fierce Asian gangs and could possible be the largest Asain gang in the USA at the moment While they Derive much of their Gang stuff from african and latino gangs (pretty much every street gang does do to those 2 being the first racist to have a ghetto gang) they also use Dragons, And other Asian stuff (The Font 4 their letters for example). TRG has feuds with other Asian Gangs, Because they have never Openly Identified with Colors (Like what he original Crips and Bloods did) they use Sports wear like everyone else. I think they use Raiders symbols.

But really if you want a Someone full list (has the majors) check wiki :P http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_criminal_organizations

A course, he can still be some little rich faggy Asian from the subs.

lol, its funny thats where most dubcc probaly get their info from. TRG isnt around  much in LA, their in OC, Fresno. they sport red n some bang colors.

its mostly cambos and laos

Yeah we have  TRG in Fresno, but mostly we got Bull Dogs and their factions lol TRG around here is using Raiders (or its possibly the other 1 Asain Boyz or what ever)

TRG's main color is grey, altho alot of em rock red and blue.. If u ever been around TBlock, Dblock and HTown you'll see most of em rockin grey or Raiders. ABZ is mostly in Cowboys shit or just straight blue/white. Were u stay at in Fresno?

Blasphemy

« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2009, 09:55:22 PM »
LMAO, really? this is his feared and revered criminal enterprise?

Idk about HIS Criminal Enterprise. Tiny Rascal Gang (TRG) are fierce Asian gangs and could possible be the largest Asain gang in the USA at the moment While they Derive much of their Gang stuff from african and latino gangs (pretty much every street gang does do to those 2 being the first racist to have a ghetto gang) they also use Dragons, And other Asian stuff (The Font 4 their letters for example). TRG has feuds with other Asian Gangs, Because they have never Openly Identified with Colors (Like what he original Crips and Bloods did) they use Sports wear like everyone else. I think they use Raiders symbols.

But really if you want a Someone full list (has the majors) check wiki :P http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_criminal_organizations

A course, he can still be some little rich faggy Asian from the subs.

lol, its funny thats where most dubcc probaly get their info from. TRG isnt around  much in LA, their in OC, Fresno. they sport red n some bang colors.

its mostly cambos and laos

Yeah we have  TRG in Fresno, but mostly we got Bull Dogs and their factions lol TRG around here is using Raiders (or its possibly the other 1 Asain Boyz or what ever)

TRG's main color is grey, altho alot of em rock red and blue.. If u ever been around TBlock, Dblock and HTown you'll see most of em rockin grey or Raiders. ABZ is mostly in Cowboys shit or just straight blue/white. Were u stay at in Fresno?

Well I'm moving near the bulldog college. My family hit it ruff just before the bottom fell out on the housing market.Our original payment was 1000 or something they raised it to 9000 or something can't remember. So we moved to a apartment, but now we losing that do to lack of funds. So now we moving near the college lol Ironically the broker we got it looks like we are improving. Sure we lost a huge house, but the shit was fucked, no food, cause it all went into the house/bills. Then in the apartment we could afford shit. Now that the rent is cheaper, and I'm finding a job I should be living good.  8)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2009, 10:12:53 PM »
^ Yeah its cheap over there, cheapest apt I saw was 500 a month at Parkwood on shaw n 9th

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2009, 11:30:08 PM »
The shit that goes on in this section of the forum is unreal, hella funny. I need to check the G-Spot more often lol!!!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2009, 10:57:02 AM »

LOL@"im authentic"...wow

I know right.  I dont even remember u sending it to me. But at least we solved the mystery of who kicked your ass and left you in Compton lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2009, 08:51:58 PM »

LOL@"im authentic"...wow

I know right.  I dont even remember u sending it to me. But at least we solved the mystery of who kicked your ass and left you in Compton lol
Well, shit, I'd rather Captain Faggo kick my ass then help me out the pool and put me to bed. Fair enough, homie lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE