Poll

Is Banana Pussy Finally Gonna Meet Up?

Yes
5 (22.7%)
No
17 (77.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Is Banana Pussy Finally Gonna Meet Up?  (Read 1328 times)

bananas

Re: Is Banana Pussy Finally Gonna Meet Up?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 12:08:13 PM »
^I don't recall that, but if you did I probably shrugged it off because I don't respect fake ass wanna be gangbangers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 12:10:56 PM »
Bananas, are you like 6'4'', 215? :P

bananas

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 12:14:55 PM »
I'm 6'2, 205lbs, not that that's a factor anymore cuz I ain't about to square up with a bunch of his homies.

If this cowardly gook wants to do something he can do it the fair way. Otherwise he's gonna be the pussy that was too afraid to come meet me without his little wanna be gangbangers.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 12:20:02 PM »
I'm 6'2, 205lbs, not that that's a factor anymore cuz I ain't about to square up with a bunch of his homies.

If this cowardly gook wants to do something he can do it the fair way. Otherwise he's gonna be the pussy that was too afraid to come meet me without his little wanna be gangbangers.

stop frontin, aint nobody gonna jump your pussy ass. lol come meet me, none of my homies is gonna drive me to meet your bitchass up and im not taking no bus.

record bitch, bring couple homies i dont care if your so scared and insecure, i bet your shooked ass is gonna bring weapons. just stop beatin around the bush.

is this your way out? whats your excuse when i get a car lol, or are you finally gonna meet up than?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 12:20:53 PM »
i suggest that you meet at a place where Loon doesn't have to drive to, can walk if need be; go alone, NIK drives up or down (i don't know Cali lol) to film that shit & you meet him there.

give some beat down, let NIK spark you up; drive home & post this bad boy, for us. 8)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 12:21:37 PM »
If i lived in cali i would give you a ride, just so i didnt have to see 10 threads about the same thing.

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 12:22:16 PM »
Just meet up and fight him!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 12:30:55 PM »
or is he gonna bitch out all the other times i gave him directions to meet up    ???
LOONEZ WHERE YOU STAY AT HOMMIE

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 12:31:32 PM »
I'll believe it happened when i see pictures and video footage.
YEA TRUE

bananas

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 12:34:14 PM »
i suggest that you meet at a place where Loon doesn't have to drive to, can walk if need be; go alone, NIK drives up or down (i don't know Cali lol) to film that shit & you meet him there.

give some beat down, let NIK spark you up; drive home & post this bad boy, for us. 8)

I'd love to. But the fact is you can't trust these fucking asians, especially if he already said he's not coming alone. he can call me all the names in the book, but i'm not gonna meet up with him +3. i dont mind putting my body at hazard,  but i'm not gonna push my chips just to satisfy some bullshit ego stuff. If I could get a genuine promise tog o solo, I would take him up on the offer, but you gotta tell me how to do that because his people are known for mobbing, theyre scared of us big Americans.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 12:38:51 PM »
ASIAN BITCHES LOVE WHITE BOY S

OchoCinco

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 12:40:01 PM »
He talks enough shit about u that he should show. But ill bet he doesnt n continues to make fun on the internet.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 12:47:23 PM »
lol at the homie looney yall are silly,,,,,,,,,,and I bet on both of them,ahhahah can I do that?Thatw ay I win either way

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 12:48:14 PM »

I'd love to. But the fact is you can't trust these fucking asians, especially if he already said he's not coming alone. he can call me all the names in the book, but i'm not gonna meet up with him +3. i dont mind putting my body at hazard,  but i'm not gonna push my chips just to satisfy some bullshit ego stuff. If I could get a genuine promise tog o solo, I would take him up on the offer, but you gotta tell me how to do that because his people are known for mobbing, theyre scared of us big Americans.

im done convincing your pussy ass, you always have an excuse huh? lol first it was bcuz i was under 18, 2nd u juz changed the subject and avoided it like a pussy, and now im tellin you to record it so even if u do get jumped it wouldnt be to prove every1 on dubcc wrong, your dumbass can give it to the cops to burn me.

so shut the fuck up and man up. ur not gonna get jumped u dumbfuck. lol, asians are the most liable to one on one compared to any other race, so i dont know what you talkin about you fucking pussy.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 12:57:43 PM »
hey do it bananas m,eet him