Poll

Is Banana Pussy Finally Gonna Meet Up?

Yes
5 (22.7%)
No
17 (77.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Is Banana Pussy Finally Gonna Meet Up?  (Read 1375 times)

G-Funk

Re: Is Banana Pussy Finally Gonna Meet Up?
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2009, 08:45:45 PM »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2009, 10:23:51 PM »
internet beef taken to the streets?? you niggas gotta be fuccin retarded if you serious. lets say you two stupid muthafuccas did meet and some shit went down..all the police needs is to log on to the dubcc forum to see whats up. picture this nigga tryin to cop a plea "i wanted to prove to the nigga bananas i was a tough nigga, we argue on the internet for 3 straight years and finally we meet and so i shoot nigga 8 times in the chest".

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2009, 12:54:00 AM »
internet beef taken to the streets?? you niggas gotta be fuccin retarded if you serious. lets say you two stupid muthafuccas did meet and some shit went down..all the police needs is to log on to the dubcc forum to see whats up. picture this nigga tryin to cop a plea "i wanted to prove to the nigga bananas i was a tough nigga, we argue on the internet for 3 straight years and finally we meet and so i shoot nigga 8 times in the chest".

lol at thinking the police would even go as far as checking up on dubcc for a fight.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2009, 12:55:23 AM »
I see this being on a StreetGangs.com DVD soon.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2009, 01:13:18 AM »
Did banana get ban? How the fuck can a guest post? lol

He seems to constantly get them. I don't get it, but I like him. Always adds an interesting aspect to DubCC.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2009, 01:17:13 AM »

lol at thinking the police would even go as far as checking up on dubcc for a fight.

LMAO they do shit like that you fuckin gook... its called "investigating"

for real R00n3y you aint no fuckin G dogg

your calling out someone on the internet knowing they wont meet up and y'all wont box about it... your worried about fighting over some internet bullshit instead of the other niggas disrespecting your hood

all your Gangsta credibility is gone. your parents would ground you if they fuckin found pot and take away your allowance... you live like 10 minutes away from NIK and its evident he doesn't live no where near a "hood" and lives in a comfortable area which gang activity isn't as active as in Compton... i aint saying it may not be hard out there cus every area gots flaws but for reall dogg

leave your bangin and tough man shit in the streets. I know a difference between bangin online and banging on the streetz cuzz

man up and hop off and handle your shit, homie

your fuckin gookey friends are throwing up westside and DPG wtf are yall the fuckin Asian Dogg Pound Gangsta Crips?

whats your set anyways cuzz? you aint in no gang and your not who you pretend to be. your just a faggot lil chink dressing in a G's uniform calling people out over the internet. for gods sake, you named the pic with all the other gooks "dpGcnegguHz". who are yall really trying to be?
get a fuckin life dude, do something positive with your life even if its fuckin getting a real job besides your dads kitchen, and being a disappointment to your parents. try and accomplish something even if its just fuckin cleaning up your room for the love of christ.

and yeah respond with that shit "oh your a wanna be mexican crip blah blah" but i banged in the streets, last time i ran around this board telling people about my gang activity was when i was 13, its not even something to brag about and praise. i grew out of that shit and made something of myself. i dont live in the hood anymore so i dont have to act all tough and claim shit anymore. but i never forget where i came from cus people who really do live in the hood try to get out and arent proud of what they do and how they act and you can watch any gang biography and they will tell your that. They all wish better lives for themselves and you live in the fuckin suburbs and try to be what the REAL G's are trying not to be

your praise your fake gangsterness like its a cool thing to do

where the fuck are you from, cuzz? what set you claim?

stay taking Loses over the internet Roon3y cus you probably do in real life also

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2009, 02:09:33 AM »
Did banana get ban? How the fuck can a guest post? lol

He seems to constantly get them. I don't get it, but I like him. Always adds an interesting aspect to DubCC.

no ban, he just deletes his account on the daily..then the very next day makes a new one.  he has been doing that for years.  why?  who da fuck knows.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2009, 02:11:55 AM »

unless someone dies or ends up in the ER in critical condition, they wont waste their time with a fight.  they will take a report and jerk you off..but they wont ever follow up on it.  

who the fuck would report it, anyways?  

your calling out someone on the internet knowing they wont meet up and y'all wont box about it.

so looney takes the L after banana boy talks about how he would kick looneys ass...looney suggest they meet up and suddenly banana is backing out...but looney takes the L.   interesting. 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 02:15:27 AM by Da WyKiD Iz Won »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2009, 03:18:48 AM »

for real R00n3y you aint no fuckin G dogg

your calling out someone on the internet knowing they wont meet up and y'all wont box about it... your worried about fighting over some internet bullshit instead of the other niggas disrespecting your hood

all your Gangsta credibility is gone. your parents would ground you if they fuckin found pot and take away your allowance... you live like 10 minutes away from NIK and its evident he doesn't live no where near a "hood" and lives in a comfortable area which gang activity isn't as active as in Compton... i aint saying it may not be hard out there cus every area gots flaws but for reall dogg

leave your bangin and tough man shit in the streets. I know a difference between bangin online and banging on the streetz cuzz

man up and hop off and handle your shit, homie

your fuckin gookey friends are throwing up westside and DPG wtf are yall the fuckin Asian Dogg Pound Gangsta Crips?

whats your set anyways cuzz? you aint in no gang and your not who you pretend to be. your just a faggot lil chink dressing in a G's uniform calling people out over the internet. for gods sake, you named the pic with all the other gooks "dpGcnegguHz". who are yall really trying to be?
get a fuckin life dude, do something positive with your life even if its fuckin getting a real job besides your dads kitchen, and being a disappointment to your parents. try and accomplish something even if its just fuckin cleaning up your room for the love of christ.

and yeah respond with that shit "oh your a wanna be mexican crip blah blah" but i banged in the streets, last time i ran around this board telling people about my gang activity was when i was 13, its not even something to brag about and praise. i grew out of that shit and made something of myself. i dont live in the hood anymore so i dont have to act all tough and claim shit anymore. but i never forget where i came from cus people who really do live in the hood try to get out and arent proud of what they do and how they act and you can watch any gang biography and they will tell your that. They all wish better lives for themselves and you live in the fuckin suburbs and try to be what the REAL G's are trying not to be

your praise your fake gangsterness like its a cool thing to do

where the fuck are you from, cuzz? what set you claim?

stay taking Loses over the internet Roon3y cus you probably do in real life also

lol, this guys is a bonafide loser. do you expect me to write back a whole paragraph defending myself? seems like you care about what the forum thinks of you more than i do.

all your posts are elementary and you front frequently on the forums whos gonna believe anything you say anyways? remember that steve nash thread? you dont know shit bout basketball and you sure dont know shit about anything else except payin for pussy.

some wigger  beverly hills > anybody in your "hood"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2009, 03:30:21 AM »

it all depends on what happens homie. personally i dont think you gotta brain in your fuccin head.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2009, 03:34:12 AM »
 :grumpy:

their is no hope for a fucking stupid asian

someone needs to Frank Mir your ass

Kool Beenz

« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2009, 03:38:35 AM »

it all depends on what happens homie. personally i dont think you gotta brain in your fuccin head.

of course he doesnt have a brain, he cant even answer a simple question...

he's not even in a real gang or hood, and picks fights over people on an internet forum but would rather help Banana's do his math homework then fight him

Roon3y you stay a loser

:loser:

Blasphemy

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2009, 05:14:20 AM »
lol

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2009, 08:09:28 AM »
lol

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2009, 08:11:50 AM »
cops will go anywhere for any information... 8)