Poll

Is Banana Pussy Finally Gonna Meet Up?

Yes
5 (22.7%)
No
17 (77.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Is Banana Pussy Finally Gonna Meet Up?  (Read 1329 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: Is Banana Pussy Finally Gonna Meet Up?
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2009, 09:24:05 AM »
lets get this shit popping already

HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2009, 09:30:47 AM »
wait which one is looney?
is he in the audience?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2009, 10:09:47 AM »
bananas a pussy for talking shit and then backing out. looney wins but he's still a poser.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2009, 10:59:32 AM »
internet beef taken to the streets?? you niggas gotta be fuccin retarded if you serious. lets say you two stupid muthafuccas did meet and some shit went down..all the police needs is to log on to the dubcc forum to see whats up. picture this nigga tryin to cop a plea "i wanted to prove to the nigga bananas i was a tough nigga, we argue on the internet for 3 straight years and finally we meet and so i shoot nigga 8 times in the chest".

lol at thinking the police would even go as far as checking up on dubcc for a fight.

it all depends on what happens homie. personally i dont think you gotta brain in your fuccin head.

you foos are dumb as fuck, obviously you punks never got caught up. you think a cop is gonna take extra time to to go on dubcc to look into a fight? or infact look into a fight at all? shows how much you know.

AG your the biggest loser here, your just mad your butt buddys gone nd you have nobody to team up with when your ass gets dissed. did i even say i was from a hood?  lol this guy always be bullshittin, what you gonna say next dewill sucks too? u gonna say im a wannab southsider next?

lol AG stay stuck on my dick, really man if you came here youll be chillin with the white boys, youd get punked and jacked by your own kind.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2009, 11:04:30 AM »
internet beef taken to the streets?? you niggas gotta be fuccin retarded if you serious. lets say you two stupid muthafuccas did meet and some shit went down..all the police needs is to log on to the dubcc forum to see whats up. picture this nigga tryin to cop a plea "i wanted to prove to the nigga bananas i was a tough nigga, we argue on the internet for 3 straight years and finally we meet and so i shoot nigga 8 times in the chest".

lol at thinking the police would even go as far as checking up on dubcc for a fight.

LMAO they do shit like that you fuckin gook... its called "investigating"

lol c'mon AG...they do it for murders, etc. The LAPD wouldnt pull out a full fledged investigation for a fight though.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2009, 11:07:42 AM »

and yeah respond with that shit "oh your a wanna be mexican crip blah blah" but i banged in the streets, last time i ran around this board telling people about my gang activity was when i was 13, its not even something to brag about and praise. i grew out of that shit and made something of myself. i dont live in the hood anymore so i dont have to act all tough and claim shit anymore. but i never forget where i came from cus people who really do live in the hood try to get out and arent proud of what they do and how they act and you can watch any gang biography and they will tell your that. They all wish better lives for themselves and you live in the fuckin suburbs and try to be what the REAL G's are trying not to be

LOL "you can watch any gang biography", you were never tough. the story you tell is what average lil wankstas like you talk about all the time. " o i was from a gang b4" shut your bitchass up you never banged you just try to imitate what they do in LA. its funny as fuck cuz you talk as if you know everything.

your ass wouldnt tell the difference from van nuys and east los

lol,

Kool Beenz

« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2009, 12:08:38 PM »
 ::) keep internet gangbanging Roon3y

your a fuckin joke

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2009, 12:10:17 PM »
^^i think you two were cool with eachother for like 1/2 of a thread a few weeks ago....lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2009, 12:41:51 PM »

your a fuckin joke

lol your the biggest joke here. your mind is of a 13 yr old.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2009, 12:43:57 PM »

your a fuckin joke

and your mind is of a 7 year old

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2009, 12:45:06 PM »

your a fuckin joke

shut up, go catch a fade and think cops are going to investigate, like they give a fuck about your white wannabe mexican ass.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2009, 12:49:59 PM »

your a fuckin joke

shut up, go catch a fade and think cops are going to investigate, like they give a fuck about your white wannabe mexican ass.

LOL your such a fuckin moron,

fuck you mr. Miyagi

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2009, 12:54:07 PM »

your a fuckin joke

LOL your such a fuckin moron,

fuck you mr. Miyagi

its funny, if you front and lie about your knowledge of basketball, i wonder how much other bullshit you post up in here.

im done with this thread, your the biggest loser i gotta say outta, u, sparegeez, and bananas. none of them has spent as much time writing paragraphs , threads, and fake interview of me.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2009, 01:48:09 PM »
Both of you are ethugs and posers. Now lets move on.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2009, 09:08:22 PM »

your a fuckin joke

i dont know where u from cuzz but the way you talkin it kinda sound like the cops dont do much investigatin in your hood and i think i know why. you niggas is bithces.