Author Topic: Guess What Religion The Suspect In The Sniper Case Is?  (Read 2026 times)

RAPQUAKE

Re:Guess What Religion The Suspect In The Sniper Case Is?
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2002, 03:16:53 PM »
you see, we could argue all day the political ramifications of Indian and Pakistani claims to Kashmir,

but in the end, the humanitarian aspect of the conflict will be lost

in the end, the Kashmiri people suffer

The Hindus suffer from Terrorists (Backed 100% by the ISI)

And the Muslims suffer from the Indian Army's actions

Exactly...however I find India to be in the right in this situation, and I always thought U thought Pakistan was in the right that was why I argued it wit u in the past...
and ur right Muslims do suffer from the Indian Army's actions PLUS the Pakistani supported terrorists...but like u said, the humanitarian aspect is lost in the confusion and the whole thing is stuck, and my people suffer :(.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Guess What Religion The Suspect In The Sniper Case Is?
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2002, 06:12:11 PM »
despite what some of yall think, im not a brainwashed muslim who thinks all muslims are righht

i dont agree with those terrorists, however dont think im supporting India on this one tho'  ;)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll