Author Topic: Guess What Religion The Suspect In The Sniper Case Is?  (Read 2516 times)

CWalker187

Re:Guess What Religion The Suspect In The Sniper Case Is?
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2002, 09:06:51 PM »
i cant recall somebody mentioning reilgion concerning the oklahoma bomber ::)

Timothy McVeigh wasn't a member of any religion, that's why.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2002, 09:08:08 PM by CWalker187 »

JaViDaNeah

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2002, 10:17:21 PM »

open up your eyes dogg.

Pillow

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2002, 10:43:00 PM »
them foos is jus str8 up nut cases, aint got nottin to do with the religion. they jus happend to be muslims

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2002, 02:37:09 AM »
Yo, I knew it was going to be a Muslim.  I just didn't post or talk about it because I didn't want to add to the media machine.  But I knew it was going to be a Muslim.  And I bet his reason is to show the government that civilians are not safe until our government ends it's support for Isreal, etc.  Obviously I don't agree with this.   I'm not justifying anything.  People want to make a religious issue out of everything, but just look at it like this.  He see's his people getting killed, so he kills there people.  Look at it like that, and leave religion out of it.

btw, CWalker, Catholics in Northern Ireland used terrorism to win their Indepence.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2002, 03:41:10 AM »

are you trying to fool yourself`?

CWalker187

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2002, 09:36:57 AM »

are you trying to fool yourself`?

Just because someone is white does not mean that they are Christian. Damn, you are ignorant.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2002, 12:36:47 PM »
It might be a political issue rather than a religious one. It's basically like Infinite said, the sniper might want to shock people. He might want to show that you can't feel safe making an example of everybody he shoots...saying he snipes people just because he's a Muslim shows alot of ignorance. Of course somebody who snipes innocent civilians (which can in no way be justified) because of US foreign policy on Israel is likely to be a Muslim but CWalker, Rap Quake or any other Bush supporter on this board will have to face a serious challenge tryin to convince me of Muslims being treated fairly/equally in Israel

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2002, 11:28:21 PM »
but CWalker, Rap Quake or any other Bush supporter on this board will have to face a serious challenge tryin to convince me of Muslims being treated fairly/equally in Israel

What the hell are u talking about? Israel was always kind to the Muslims/Palastiniens...Israel even gave them some free weapons when they were at peace...But what did the Palastiniens do? They turned around and used the same weapons given to them by Israel to kill Israeli civilians...Why? Because they are trying to take over Israel, which is rightfully the Jewish home land...They're crazy...They come here killing little women and children, because they want the only small peice of land the Jews have...Not only are they crazy, but they are extremely dumb...They're never gunna get what they want, because it's imposible...Don't u think it would be kind of awkward if the Jews lost Israel and had no home land...Come on now...Let's use common sense...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2002, 11:59:08 PM »
but CWalker, Rap Quake or any other Bush supporter on this board will have to face a serious challenge tryin to convince me of Muslims being treated fairly/equally in Israel

What the hell are u talking about? Israel was always kind to the Muslims/Palastiniens...

*shakes head in disbelief*  
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2002, 12:36:40 AM »

What the hell are u talking about? Israel was always kind to the Muslims/Palastiniens...

*shakes head in disbelief*  

LoL...You're an idiot...Israel never had any problems with ANYONE untill peeps started trying to steal their land...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2002, 12:40:37 AM »
^

*continues shaking his head*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2002, 12:44:40 AM »
^

*continues shaking his head*

I hope your Taliban hat doesn't fall off...Idiot...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2002, 01:25:29 AM »
yes, im an idiot...god GOD!!!

Man, NIK, did you read what you just said? holy fuck, you're not even worth a response, name one piece of land Arabs have stolen from Israel

cmon nIk , dont just talk nonsense just for the sake of talkin.....

and that Taliban hat comment....made no sense, try again

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2002, 12:38:45 PM »
yes, im an idiot...god GOD!!!

Man, NIK, did you read what you just said? holy fuck, you're not even worth a response, name one piece of land Arabs have stolen from Israel

cmon nIk , dont just talk nonsense just for the sake of talkin.....

and that Taliban hat comment....made no sense, try again

I know the Arabs haven't stolen any land YET...But that's what they're trying to do...Are you too stupid to realize that?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2002, 01:00:50 PM »
you're scared of the potential of land theft, while the Arabs experienced it, what are u comparin?

- Lewis Carroll