Author Topic: Guess What Religion The Suspect In The Sniper Case Is?  (Read 2517 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Guess What Religion The Suspect In The Sniper Case Is?
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2002, 01:04:06 PM »
you're scared of the potential of land theft, while the Arabs experienced it, what are u comparin?

Let's just put it this way...

If an Arab saw a Jewish kid on the street, he would spit on him...

If a Jew saw an Arab kid on the street, he would give him candy...

In the Jewish religion, we are thaught not to hate for no reason...Jews dont want it with the Arabs...Arabs want it with the Jews...PeACe

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2002, 09:11:01 PM »
you're scared of the potential of land theft, while the Arabs experienced it, what are u comparin?

In the Jewish religion, we are thaught not to hate for no reason...Jews dont want it with the Arabs...Arabs want it with the Jews...PeACe

I couldn't say it better myself... 8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2002, 01:37:34 AM »

NIK, youre Jewish , you are conditioned to believe this way

to actually say what u just did is laughable, im sorry, u think a Palestinian walkin thru a settlement is gettin candy?

and rap quake, u would quote anything if it was against me, you're just as comedic as NIKs statement
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2002, 03:11:33 AM »
No, I woudn't quote anything just because it is against u, fool. I totally believe what he said...
C its like this, U and ppl like doggy, if i met yall in real life we would be pretty cool, we'd hang out and we could even be homies, cuz yall would never say gay shit like yall do on this forum. I would have no idea if my "homeboy" doggy would think of hindus as "cow fuckers" or whatever original diss he dropps here. Same wit ur taliban-worshippin ass...
U muslim ppl(not in general) have too much fuckin hate..why do u think terrorists are so hardcore? cuz KORAN TEACHES HATE AGAINST ANTI-MUSLIMS and it also REWARDS EM FOR SUCH ACTS! And then theres muslim ppl that say "OH! ONLY A FEW FUCKED UP PPL ARE LIKE THAT!!! 99.9999 PERCENT OF MUSLIMS ARE GOOD PPL!"...well  what they dont mention is that ppl in these countries such as Pakistan, Iraq, or Afghanistan share these same exact beliefs(because of brainwashing or whatever). BAN ISLAM!!! lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2002, 01:36:16 PM »

NIK, youre Jewish , you are conditioned to believe this way

to actually say what u just did is laughable, im sorry, u think a Palestinian walkin thru a settlement is gettin candy?

and rap quake, u would quote anything if it was against me, you're just as comedic as NIKs statement

You truely are an idiot...

Arabs have no heart...Thats why they kill their own people just to harm innocent civilians (including children)...Jews/Israelis are not like that...Israelis have morals...They have belifes...They don't harm inoccent people on purpose...If they harm inoccent people, it's only because they were aiming for terrorist organizations...

Sorry Tech, but you are very biased...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2002, 01:40:14 PM »

OMG, LMAO......shit, U mean 2 tell me Ur that brainwashed? cmon now, let's be real here......Yur disappointing me......

And Anus Quake shut yo bitch ass up before U get embarresed 4 tha Bilionth time......Goddamm......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2002, 02:42:38 PM »

OMG, LMAO......shit, U mean 2 tell me Ur that brainwashed? cmon now, let's be real here......Yur disappointing me......

And Anus Quake shut yo bitch ass up before U get embarresed 4 tha Bilionth time......Goddamm......

Brainwashed? The Arabs who blow themselves up to kill little children are brainwashed my friend...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2002, 04:58:03 PM »

Arabs have no heart...Thats why they kill their own people just to harm innocent civilians (including children)...Jews/Israelis are not like that...Israelis have morals...They have belifes...They don't harm inoccent people on purpose...If they harm inoccent people, it's only because they were aiming for terrorist organizations...

Am I the only one who is overwhelmed with the ridicolous nature of NIKs statement? oh wait, Rod's backin me up here too, NIK seriously man, READ WHAT YOU ARE WRITING!!! ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD SIMPLY LAUGH AT WHAT YOU JUST WROTE, YOU CANT EXPECT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS WITH THOSE KINDA COMMENTS, DO YOU?

And rap quake, every other post of yours is anti Islam, and you're reasons for doing so are stupid, and whenever i bring up facts, u dismiss me as a debate club nerd, even though if i ever saw you I probably slap the Dal out of your dirty mouth
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2002, 08:01:09 PM »

Am I the only one who is overwhelmed with the ridicolous nature of NIKs statement? oh wait, Rod's backin me up here too, NIK seriously man, READ WHAT YOU ARE WRITING!!! ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD SIMPLY LAUGH AT WHAT YOU JUST WROTE, YOU CANT EXPECT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS WITH THOSE KINDA COMMENTS, DO YOU?

And rap quake, every other post of yours is anti Islam, and you're reasons for doing so are stupid, and whenever i bring up facts, u dismiss me as a debate club nerd, even though if i ever saw you I probably slap the Dal out of your dirty mouth

No offence to Muslims or anything, but did u realize every war being faught at the moment has Muslims involved...?

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2002, 09:28:52 PM »
not only are the wars being faught involve muslims but in most of the cases Muslims INSTIGATED them!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2002, 09:46:24 PM »
not only are the wars being faught involve muslims but in most of the cases Muslims INSTIGATED them!

Exactly...and than the Muslims go around acting like it's the other countrys fault and putting others to blame...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2002, 01:11:53 AM »
ive always tried to avoid talking shit about jews because of respect towards nik and rap quake, but now it seems like the field is open >:(

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2002, 09:37:39 AM »
^ nah I bIzzle, just chill on that tip, we dont NEED to resort to that, these guys dont know what they're talkin about

If you 2 only knew half of whats goin on in the world today re: muslims/conflicts

please explain to me how the Chechens instigated the slaughter of their people? kashmiris? palestinians?

let me guess, the Iraqi people instigated sanctions on themselves right? lol, u guys kill me

- Lewis Carroll

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2002, 10:21:26 AM »
^^What do U want to know about kashmiris exactly...?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2002, 10:23:00 AM »
ask yourself that question

seeing as that YOU'RE the one who doesnt know anything in regards to Kashmir,

- Lewis Carroll