Author Topic: Guess What Religion The Suspect In The Sniper Case Is?  (Read 2520 times)

RAPQUAKE

Re:Guess What Religion The Suspect In The Sniper Case Is?
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2002, 10:26:14 AM »
well i was just asking U what u want to know from me about Kashmir, cuz u said explain how kashmiris instigated in kashmir...or was it explain how pakistan instigated in kashmir, or how india instigated in kashmir...

if u wanna know who instigated in Kashmir, the answer is simple and easy: PAKISTAN (terrorist state, till the present day)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2002, 12:27:08 PM »
you see, we could argue all day the political ramifications of Indian and Pakistani claims to Kashmir,

but in the end, the humanitarian aspect of the conflict will be lost

in the end, the Kashmiri people suffer

The Hindus suffer from Terrorists (Backed 100% by the ISI)

And the Muslims suffer from the Indian Army's actions
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2002, 12:47:18 PM »
i cant recall somebody mentioning reilgion concerning the oklahoma bomber ::)

That's because he wasn't religious, specifically, despite what Louis Farrakhan claims.  He stated until his death he didn't even believe in god.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2002, 12:48:44 PM »
Yo, I knew it was going to be a Muslim.  I just didn't post or talk about it because I didn't want to add to the media machine.  But I knew it was going to be a Muslim.  And I bet his reason is to show the government that civilians are not safe until our government ends it's support for Isreal, etc.  Obviously I don't agree with this.   I'm not justifying anything.  People want to make a religious issue out of everything, but just look at it like this.  He see's his people getting killed, so he kills there people.  Look at it like that, and leave religion out of it.

btw, CWalker, Catholics in Northern Ireland used terrorism to win their Indepence.

Uh, no.  While he may have been muslim, he didn't have any kind of halfway noble cause for shooting the people... he was just an idiot who thought the government would put 10 million dollars on a credit card he stole.  So, while his religious affiliation had nothing to do with what he did, his religious affiliation also had no affect on the cause of his actions.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2002, 01:20:44 PM »
Yo, I knew it was going to be a Muslim.  I just didn't post or talk about it because I didn't want to add to the media machine.  But I knew it was going to be a Muslim.  And I bet his reason is to show the government that civilians are not safe until our government ends it's support for Isreal, etc.  Obviously I don't agree with this.   I'm not justifying anything.  People want to make a religious issue out of everything, but just look at it like this.  He see's his people getting killed, so he kills there people.  Look at it like that, and leave religion out of it.

btw, CWalker, Catholics in Northern Ireland used terrorism to win their Indepence.

Uh, no.  While he may have been muslim, he didn't have any kind of halfway noble cause for shooting the people... he was just an idiot who thought the government would put 10 million dollars on a credit card he stole.  So, while his religious affiliation had nothing to do with what he did, his religious affiliation also had no affect on the cause of his actions.  

agreed, further more, John Allen Muhammad was a member of the Nation of Islam which is not the same as traditional Orthodox Islam, plus he was ostracized from the Nation
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2002, 02:16:53 PM »
you see, we could argue all day the political ramifications of Indian and Pakistani claims to Kashmir,

but in the end, the humanitarian aspect of the conflict will be lost

in the end, the Kashmiri people suffer

The Hindus suffer from Terrorists (Backed 100% by the ISI)

And the Muslims suffer from the Indian Army's actions

Exactly...however I find India to be in the right in this situation, and I always thought U thought Pakistan was in the right that was why I argued it wit u in the past...
and ur right Muslims do suffer from the Indian Army's actions PLUS the Pakistani supported terrorists...but like u said, the humanitarian aspect is lost in the confusion and the whole thing is stuck, and my people suffer :(.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2002, 05:12:11 PM »
despite what some of yall think, im not a brainwashed muslim who thinks all muslims are righht

i dont agree with those terrorists, however dont think im supporting India on this one tho'  ;)

- Lewis Carroll