Author Topic: Kobe proves again why his better!!!!  (Read 332 times)

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kobe proves again why his better!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2002, 04:52:26 PM »
IMO Kobe is tight 4 sure. but the thing is, I don't see him as a legened too much like MJ, larry bird, magic johnson, Dr. J etc.... hes fuckin good but hes not ALL THAT... and also he is a little too overrated but still one of the best right now
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2002, 05:01:24 PM »
all due respect to jordan he's the best ...

BUT he had :

Magic
Bird
Dr. J
Issiah Thomas

guiding him too so umm...

at tha same time tho, jordan had ALL those legends in the game when he was. (include barkley n dominique) n he STILL managed to be noticed as tha BEST, without a doubt. n for Shaq. well. lololol. Shaqs been gettin too much credit since he came in the league. Ill admit that now...hes getting the "proper" credit he deserves. but when he first came in the league, he was gettin WAY too much credit. Being compared to tha likes of Wilt n other great centers. He was all hype the first couple yrs. I honestly think his "skills" are trash. but his size....does make him very very very hard to stop. if he had tha skill of other centers that have played, like David Robinson (in his prime) or Hakeem (also in his prime lol) then shaq would be without a doubt tha best big man ever. but he lacks alot still. One thing yall gotta remember tho. When Wilt was in tha league...he dominated because of his size, not necessarily his skill. He was jus TOO big for anyone. His size caused more of a prollem then even Shaq's does now. N hes considered one of, if not THE best big man ever. so who knows where Shaq will end up in tha overall scheme of thingz.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2002, 05:38:01 PM »

at tha same time tho, jordan had ALL those legends in the game when he was. (include barkley n dominique) n he STILL managed to be noticed as tha BEST, without a doubt. n for Shaq. well. lololol. Shaqs been gettin too much credit since he came in the league. Ill admit that now...hes getting the "proper" credit he deserves. but when he first came in the league, he was gettin WAY too much credit. Being compared to tha likes of Wilt n other great centers. He was all hype the first couple yrs. I honestly think his "skills" are trash. but his size....does make him very very very hard to stop. if he had tha skill of other centers that have played, like David Robinson (in his prime) or Hakeem (also in his prime lol) then shaq would be without a doubt tha best big man ever. but he lacks alot still. One thing yall gotta remember tho. When Wilt was in tha league...he dominated because of his size, not necessarily his skill. He was jus TOO big for anyone. His size caused more of a prollem then even Shaq's does now. N hes considered one of, if not THE best big man ever. so who knows where Shaq will end up in tha overall scheme of thingz.

whatever, that's obviously your own ignorant opinion, i can back mine up with people who KNOW their basketball and make desecting basketball their life  ::)

when shaq retires , let it be known that he WILL be the best center ever, it's people like you who doubt him that only make him better year after year

btw, it's sooo obvious you despise any player that  has done something to any of your personal favorites c'mon discrediting john stockton and karl malone  ::) please

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ToNe1904

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2002, 06:00:08 PM »
u dont see me sayin shit about Hakeem do u? n he tore up mah spurs. so thas a stupid ass comment u makin jake. n as for karl n stockton...did i say that they sucked? did i say that they werent good? NO dumbass. i said that im glad i didnt hafta watch them in tha all star game. why? cus theyre BORING. obviously they are good, but everybody agrees.....that the jazz are probably the most BORING team in the league in the lass 6-7 yrs. i once felt u were bandwagon laker fan. but i think im wrong, yur jus a laker groupie. a real fan will get on their team when they fuk up. n recognize theyre strengths AND weaknesses. u do NONE of that. Im a HUGE spurs fan...but u know wha? i can admit when they fuk up, or when theyre playin like shit. u should try it sumtime...it makes u SO much more credible in yur opinion...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2002, 06:05:26 PM »
u dont see me sayin shit about Hakeem do u? n he tore up mah spurs. so thas a stupid ass comment u makin jake. n as for karl n stockton...did i say that they sucked? did i say that they werent good? NO dumbass. i said that im glad i didnt hafta watch them in tha all star game. why? cus theyre BORING. obviously they are good, but everybody agrees.....that the jazz are probably the most BORING team in the league in the lass 6-7 yrs. i once felt u were bandwagon laker fan. but i think im wrong, yur jus a laker groupie. a real fan will get on their team when they fuk up. n recognize theyre strengths AND weaknesses. u do NONE of that. Im a HUGE spurs fan...but u know wha? i can admit when they fuk up, or when theyre playin like shit. u should try it sumtime...it makes u SO much more credible in yur opinion...

hmmm i suppse i would be an orland Magic groupie too then huh if shaq was still with them or a charlette hornette fan if they woulda kept kept kobe  ::)

i'm just telling it how it is...deal with it...and like i've said 2098374093284023984098 times, i got sports annilysers and retired and active players (a great majority of them at that) backing my words up.....what do you got a bunch of bitter cheese steakers and casual fans?

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2002, 06:19:17 PM »
we all now Jordan is da best to play ball.......but now in the new era 2000's..........its all about lakers...........shaq cant be stopped they gotta foul him cuzz nobody can stop him it dont matter if he is huge the fact of the matter is he cant be stopped....and of course kobe is tha man.....hes making his team win and right now hes doing it without shaq. Like tonight against the sonics......like ice cube said..."tha Lakers BEAT da Supersonics".  Kobe showed hes a greater and greater player......on tha last two plays 1) he kicked it out to devin george and he made 2) and he took the glove to the hole and scored up and over 2 defenders!!!!!!!!!!! Once again kobe is proving hes damn........and please nonlaker  fans ......dont hate......dont be haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2002, 06:36:15 PM »
and another thing i want  to add about shaq is that he was dominating like this when he was relavtivly skinny or chris webber's exact size....tim duncan is bigger than shaq when shaq was a rookie

and about me being a fanatic dickrider....lol, whatever, i critisized kobe all to hell when him and shaq were fighting...ask NIK, it's just that you don't push my buttons or i go off and can't be held accountable for my actions

my buttons that you dont push are:

1) my religion-i don't give a fuck if you're an athiest or something else....don't generalise my religion becuase of what a couple of fuck ups did

2) my grandma-she's always getting cancer, and i swear must be the greatest living person ever ....i get pissed if anyone has anything bad to say about her, hell i even yelled at my mom becuase of it

3) dre-again i don't give a flying fuck if you don't like him....he's the greatest rap producer ever like him or not

4)shaq- he ain't the best to ever play----but don't underrate him

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2002, 07:20:49 PM »
i gots to say once again kobe is proving himself once again his game is backing him up......tonight they whooped on tha sonics like cube said "tha Lakers beat da Supersonics" he took the glove to the hole then up and over through two defenders!!! Jordan is tha best and I know nobody can take his thrown......but that was before Now in the new era 2000's Kobe is climbing up da ladder like tonight and hes proving he can do it without shaq leading his team to victory!!!!!

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2002, 07:36:23 PM »
Im a HUGE spurs fan...but u know wha? i can admit when they fuk up, or when theyre playin like shit.

You must be doing a lot of that lately!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

ToNe1904

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2002, 08:03:09 PM »
we all now Jordan is da best to play ball.......but now in the new era 2000's..........its all about lakers...........shaq cant be stopped they gotta foul him cuzz nobody can stop him it dont matter if he is huge the fact of the matter is he cant be stopped....and of course kobe is tha man.....hes making his team win and right now hes doing it without shaq. Like tonight against the sonics......like ice cube said..."tha Lakers BEAT da Supersonics".  Kobe showed hes a greater and greater player......on tha last two plays 1) he kicked it out to devin george and he made 2) and he took the glove to the hole and scored up and over 2 defenders!!!!!!!!!!! Once again kobe is proving hes damn........and please nonlaker  fans ......dont hate......dont be haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well first off....U jus showed how Shaq is stopped. Fouling is part of the game. Any coach will tell u, if a player has an open lane to the basket, n cant get to him...foul him. Well, if u FOUL Shaq....n he MISSES the freethrows...which he will....youve stopped him. righ? In any situation in basketball....u exploit yur opponents weaknesses. if yur guardin sum1 who cant shoot frum the outside, but can take it to tha hoop...what do u do? u play off them. if yur guardin sum1 like say Reggie Miller....who can bust frum outside....u stay up on him n dont let him shoot. if yur guarding sum1 who cant make a freethrow to save their life...why wouldnt u put them on tha line? whos fault is it that he cant shoot freethrows? guess what? if he learned tah shoot a fukin freethrow....(probably the easiest shot in the game) he wouldnt get fouled so much. the only thing i feel him on is tha flagrants. tha league should do sumthin about him gettin hit across tha face n shit like that. Wait until sum scratches one of his eyes or her gets a serious injury....tha league will be all ova it then. But foulin him to make him go to tha line...shit...hes tha opponent...u play to their weaknesses..

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2002, 08:07:13 PM »

You must be doing a lot of that lately!!

I admit they been playin average ball lately. They gonna have a hard time winnin shit this year, tha west is so strong. Especially with a rookie point guard....whos good....but still a rookie. I jus cant stand when people pretend that their opinion...is fact LOL. Tha Lakers are the Champions....but that doesnt necessarily make them the best team THIS year. When they were in first place in the league...i was hearin people say..."the lakers are number one...look at tha record!" now that their NOT in first...all of a sudden record doesnt matter lol. hypocrits.