Author Topic: How Do You Dress Yourself?  (Read 637 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:How Do You Dress Yourself?
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2002, 09:04:52 PM »
Outkast - Snoop Dogg Clothing - Sean Jean - RocAWear - Fubu - Ecko - Avirex - Johnny Blaze - Nike - Reebok - Adidas...

U know...That typa shit...

u tryin too hard and doin too much......fah real.....

WTF iss your problem? STFU and Get off my nuts man...I wear what I think looks tight...

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2002, 09:08:05 PM »
birthday suit
well there goes the woody i just got lookin at the real world girls pics in the new stuff mag...damn u bastard....

i just wear t-shirt, jeans(sometimes dickies) and tennis shoes..unless im goin clubbin then i throw on the nice clothes

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2002, 09:22:18 PM »
\

WTF iss your problem? STFU and Get off my nuts man...I wear what I think looks tight...

LOL ur funny, ima say what i want, i dont think u can do shit about it either...now i say what i say because i think so, its just what i think. now go rock that shit cuz your hardcore man. yea and i know your gonna reply with bullshit so ima let u know here im not gonna reply to your ass anymore in this thread cause i know you love to start them 10 page threads with meaningless net beef

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2002, 09:33:04 PM »
I wear them dirty jeans, sued shoes either black ones, tan ones or grey ones.  And various shirts.  Mostly GQ/Clubbin kinda stuff.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2002, 09:50:32 PM »
\

LOL ur funny, ima say what i want, i dont think u can do shit about it either...now i say what i say because i think so, its just what i think. now go rock that shit cuz your hardcore man. yea and i know your gonna reply with bullshit so ima let u know here im not gonna reply to your ass anymore in this thread cause i know you love to start them 10 page threads with meaningless net beef

I guess I'll just have to start dressing like u now to make u happy...I'll wear a dirty white T-Shirt with some faded ass jeans...I bet I would get a lot of girls that way too...

Now Doggy, stop being jealous...Thank You, Bye...

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2002, 10:14:57 PM »

I guess I'll just have to start dressing like u now to make u happy...I'll wear a dirty white T-Shirt with some faded ass jeans...I bet I would get a lot of girls that way too...

wow that shows how much you know about gettin girls.....lol now u go pimp them hoes with your hip hop clothes cuz you know that snoop dogg clothin will attract women right away!!...

Suga Foot

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2002, 10:18:41 PM »
Different Clothes def. do attract different girls.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2002, 10:20:50 PM »

wow that shows how much you know about gettin girls.....lol now u go pimp them hoes with your hip hop clothes cuz you know that snoop dogg clothin will attract women right away!!...

Now I dunno where u live, but down here, ANYONE with dope gear will get WAY more play than somone with some K-Mart clothes...

And speaking of contradictions, you said u wouldn't reply anymore...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2002, 10:21:36 PM by Now_I_Know »

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2002, 10:24:48 PM »
yeah i just cant resist to stay away when i see your idiotic posts, i gotta say somethin, and hey dumbass my point was you can go out and buy some of the most expensive clothes but it still wont get u girls if the girl dont like u, some guy wearin normal clothes with a better attitude would get the chick over some guy with "tight" clothes but with no game

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2002, 01:16:10 AM »
I got some Nike shoes with fat laces. Usually Jeans that are a bit baggy. With a white T-Shirt. And i wear a hoddy or a jacket. And sometimes a cap.

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2002, 05:45:12 PM »
Dickies
RocaWear
Sean john
phat farm n that typa shit n doggy is right a guy with normal clothes can get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more gurls than a guy with a hip hop clothin clothes dont give u game foo sure u wanna dress nice when u wanna holla at a gurl but u can dress nice in any kind of clothes as long as u know how to roc them is all dat mattas

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2002, 05:55:02 PM »
Dickies
RocaWear
Sean john
phat farm n that typa shit n doggy is right a guy with normal clothes can get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more gurls than a guy with a hip hop clothin clothes dont give u game foo sure u wanna dress nice when u wanna holla at a gurl but u can dress nice in any kind of clothes as long as u know how to roc them is all dat mattas

well...i dunno where ya'll live...but i sweare to God, girls like guys with gear down here...They like guys who know how to dress...And down here, Hip Hop Gear is the most popular...PeACe

Suga Foot

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2002, 06:36:33 PM »
well...i dunno where ya'll live...but i sweare to God, girls like guys with gear down here...They like guys who know how to dress...And down here, Hip Hop Gear is the most popular...PeACe

It also depends on the age of the girls.  Young girls will go for a guy wearing whatever's shiny and catches their eye.  Mature girls just want a nice clean cut type a dude.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2002, 06:44:58 PM »

It also depends on the age of the girls.  Young girls will go for a guy wearing whatever's shiny and catches their eye.  Mature girls just want a nice clean cut type a dude.

Yea, I'm in High school u know...

Suga Foot

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2002, 06:50:55 PM »
Yea, I'm in High school u know...

Yeah that's what I'm saying.  I'd hit those young girls if i could.  Do what you gotta do!