Author Topic: How Do You Dress Yourself?  (Read 635 times)

Sikotic™

Re:How Do You Dress Yourself?
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2002, 07:12:49 PM »
My mommy dresses me in Buttoned pink plaid shirts and pink polo shirts
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2002, 02:01:37 PM »
Dickies
RocaWear
Sean john
phat farm n that typa shit n doggy is right a guy with normal clothes can get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more gurls than a guy with a hip hop clothin clothes dont give u game foo sure u wanna dress nice when u wanna holla at a gurl but u can dress nice in any kind of clothes as long as u know how to roc them is all dat mattas

well...i dunno where  y'all live

well i live so.cali in santa ana in  tha county of O n bitches do care how u dress but like i said it can be in n e kind of gear it aint gota be hip hop clothing as long as u know how to dress nice thats all u need

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2002, 02:28:00 PM »
I wear my gray sweater I got at kmart for 70 cents.  with my baggy jeans and chucks, when I'm around the hood.  On cold days I were my beanie too.  I do dress nicer when I step out though.  My long sleave plad shirts and a nice pair of jeans does it for me.

peace.

and BTW, I don't know where some of yall live, but down here, white kids get the shit beat out of them for wearing Fubu. lol

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2002, 05:01:19 PM »
3 piece suit , u know with  hat and everything  

even in school im dressed like that   ::)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2002, 05:47:09 PM »
i rock some Ecko,555 Soul and PNB nation 4 hip hop shit..But usually i'm dressed real slick.Nautica button downs with the Levis vintage baggys..and the phat farm fat lace sneaks...I rock sweaters alot too..I have a few Nautica sweaters and 555 soul Turtle neck..Shits hot.

Murrow

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2002, 06:06:24 PM »
I just bought some sick Texas and North Carolina mesh hats.  Like the ones Pharrell of The Neptunes has.

Suga Foot

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2002, 06:26:19 PM »
I just bought some sick Texas and North Carolina mesh hats.  Like the ones Pharrell of The Neptunes has.

FUUUUCK, i can't find those type of hats anywhere.  I only found an Etnies one that was $40.00.

S.G.V.

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2002, 06:34:01 PM »
Dickies
RocaWear
Sean john
phat farm n that typa shit n doggy is right a guy with normal clothes can get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more gurls than a guy with a hip hop clothin clothes dont give u game foo sure u wanna dress nice when u wanna holla at a gurl but u can dress nice in any kind of clothes as long as u know how to roc them is all dat mattas
yea if u aint got a mouthpiece clothes aint doin shit for u....and im in southern cali too...so we all know basically what these so cal hoes like...they like game...

Doggystylin

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2002, 06:48:20 PM »
i rock some Ecko,555 Soul and PNB nation 4 hip hop shit..But usually i'm dressed real slick.Nautica button downs with the Levis vintage baggys..and the phat farm fat lace sneaks...I rock sweaters alot too..I have a few Nautica sweaters and 555 soul Turtle neck..Shits hot.

yea 555 soul has some dope shit......see, theres differences in hip hop clothes....theres the underground type....and then theres the mainstream whiteboy type...the way nik explained it is a wannabe, whiteboy ja rule fan type....where most hip hop fans dress nice but dont need strictly hip hop clothes, like me..., i feel u man, i wear 555 soul, nautica, ecko, then i also like that etnies, dc, u know, u can wear anything and look nice not just hip hop clothes, if it makes you feel better when you dress like that go ahead man, i aint got nothin against that, im just like....man dont dress like that so others will think ur cool....

get my point(NIK)? well obviously not, cause you just refuse to even see what im saying and you think if you listen to me or agree with me you will look bad, but naw you just look bad when you refuse to listen cause you look ignorant. and as you can see many people around where u live agreed with what i said.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2002, 08:47:36 PM »
Yo Doggy...Please dont tell me whats white boy style and what's not...PLEASE!...

I go to a 95% black school...I'm the only non-black kid on my basketball team...Everything I see is black...And if you're gunna tell me 555Soul (or whatever) is doper than the well-known stuff, than you're crazy...If I wore that underground shit at school, the kids would think I was wearing some Payless shit, and the girls wouldn't wanna come near me...No whiteboys wear Hip-Hop Clothing, besides a few anyways...The popular people wear that expensive mainstream shit...The REAL gear...They don't wear that cheap underground stuff...I live in a place where clothes say a lot, so please don't tell me how to dress...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2002, 09:32:33 PM »

and BTW, I don't know where some of yall live, but down here, white kids get the shit beat out of them for wearing Fubu. lol

Really? I've never seen that happen, and I go to a black runned school...FUBU means For Us By Us, but what that really means is For the hip hop comunity, not for black people like some people like to think...That would just be racist...PeAC

P.S. I'm Israeli...

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2002, 09:36:15 PM »
I used to think clothes didn't mean shit, but unfortunately to some peeps they mean alot.I buy a couple Ruff Ryder and Phat Farm shirts and I got these girls that would never give me the time of day talkin' to me cause they think I'm making some paper.

I'ma keep quiet and not tell them that I got them off of discount racks lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2002, 03:43:30 PM »
I try to wear black owned like FUBU, Phat Farm, and Sean John. Gotta have some red in it somewhere...
*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

S.G.V.

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2002, 03:54:12 PM »
I used to think clothes didn't mean shit, but unfortunately to some peeps they mean alot.I buy a couple Ruff Ryder and Phat Farm shirts and I got these girls that would never give me the time of day talkin' to me cause they think I'm making some paper.

I'ma keep quiet and not tell them that I got them off of discount racks lol
shit aint no shame in that...i get my clothes at ross...thats the muthafuckin spot for brand name clothes at cheap prices...i let it be known I GOT IT AT ROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2002, 05:10:38 PM »
Well around here clothes say alot...And u get clown on if u come up whering shiny ass OutKast Jeans with pictures on them..And a XXXXXXL Rocawear shirt that looks liek a dress.And ya white..I wear what is in Style...And That shit aint in style unless you are Black..It looks wack on a white person.And 555Soul is popular..Its the same shit