Author Topic: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom  (Read 18229 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2009, 04:10:05 PM »
why he leave heat anyway?
(and now goin back to em)lol

traded in a package for Shaq

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2009, 04:17:07 PM »
Back on topic, Lakers are fucked up. :-\

You know how much i rate Odom and his importance for our defense.. we can't loose him. Simple.

Why do you think he wants to leave?

Kobe!! Kobe!! Kobe!! lol

u know u dont really believe that....and if you do, i feel really bad for you.

btw..he hasnt left yet. hes stated that he wants to play for the Lakers, but is now seeking the highest contract before he signs.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2009, 04:22:13 PM »
but damn leave the team and then go back
aite you leave cuz the other team pays you more, but then go back cuz they might pay you more
there has to be more to this than what it is

why he leave heat anyway?
(and now goin back to em)lol

traded in a package for Shaq
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2009, 05:00:28 PM »
Back on topic, Lakers are fucked up. :-\

You know how much i rate Odom and his importance for our defense.. we can't loose him. Simple.

Why do you think he wants to leave?

I don't know, and i don't care. If we replace Ariza with Artest i'm pretty satisfacted, i don't bitch.
But if we do replace Odom with Gooden or Joe Smith or people like that....  :-X :-X :-X :-X

I know you're talking about Kobe, ehehe.. i don't know. You don't leave a team like that capable of winning 3 in a row easly.

Unless it's all about the benjamins..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2009, 05:07:54 PM »
^Stop acting as if the Heat pay him 100 mil. THEY DON'T!

Plus you can make a lot for extra money through ads and shit from the exposure you get when playing in the biggest market of the western world on the best team in basketball. I don't think it's about money. If it's about money, nigga stays in LA.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

thisoneguy360

« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »
^ LOL still convinced Lamar is fools gold?

0 all-star appearances is pretty solid evidence....

360 got served

You're right, a guy who averages a double double and can bring the ball up the court is obviously fools gold, what was I thinking?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2009, 07:13:00 PM »

Plus you can make a lot for extra money through ads and shit from the exposure you get when playing in the biggest market of the western world on the best team in basketball. I don't think it's about money. If it's about money, nigga stays in LA.

LOL...you already were made into a fool when you said Ariza left because he didnt like Kobe. let it go, man.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2009, 07:19:22 PM »
on the subject of it nik
why did ariza leave?  (in your opinion?)

LOL...you already were made into a fool when you said Ariza left because he didnt like Kobe. let it go, man.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2009, 10:04:29 PM »
on the subject of it nik

he wanted more money, so he held out hoping we'd give in, but then we used the money we were guna use on him for Artest, once we got the chance... after that, he had no choice but to sign with Houston, where he got slightly more than we offered and was coveted with more aggression...PeACe

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2009, 02:19:02 AM »

Man i know what you want me to say.

Do you remember when Dallas traded Harris for Kidd? I'm feeling a little bit like that. We're one step from a disaster. Have mercy. lol.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2009, 02:20:37 AM »
on the subject of it nik

Personally i don't care. I care about the team. And we replaced him with Artest, so it's all good.

The nighmare is replacing Odom with Gooden or Joe Smith!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2009, 07:42:31 AM »
hey 360, if Lamar Odom is so good, where are his all-star appearances??   ???

i mean you'd think if he was such an amazing player he'd get atleast ONE right?

don't give me anything about double doubles or versatility - because he's the most inconsistant motherfucker ever...THE JD DREW OF THE NBA LMAO
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 07:45:06 AM by HACK WILSON »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2009, 10:02:01 AM »
on the subject of it nik

Personally i don't care. I care about the team. And we replaced him with Artest, so it's all good.

The nighmare is replacing Odom with Gooden or Joe Smith!!

those are solid players. But they arent the offense threat coming off the bench that Odom CAN be when he shows up.

Think about your bench, who is gonna be the playmaker?  Sasha? Luke? Farmar? lol. Scary shit...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2009, 11:06:03 AM »
Lamar Odom calls Jerry Buss
So sayeth our man Jim Hill, a cool cat with the best hair in the biz.

The purpose of said phone call?  Repairing any bridges in need of fixing after Doc B. didn't take kindly to un-returned calls from LO's agent Jeff Schwartz.  Does that mean LO is definitely favoring the Lakers over, say, the Miami Heat, who have reportedly offered him five years/35 mil (or haven't, according to the Tweets of Ric Bucher)?  No, but it does stand to reason that Lamar hasn't decided to close his purple and gold chapter. Otherwise, unless Odom wants an invite to Jerry Buss' poker game whenever he's in L.A., I don't know why he'd bother placing the call.

A promising development for those hoping LO will stick around. We'll have more details as they emerge.

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2009/07/lamar-odom-jerry-buss.html

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2009, 12:15:43 PM »
how much would the lakers be hurt if odom leaves?
Cube