Author Topic: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom  (Read 18244 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2009, 02:07:27 PM »
but nik were you at all surprised by artest goin to the LAKERS, out of all places KOBES TEAM lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2009, 02:08:00 PM »
IMO hes dope but hes not great, but dependin on who made it instead, he should have made it maybe
seems like he gets tired quik lol
but nah i mean who made it instead of him

but i mean you cant say that cuz some of the "best" players dont make the all star team, that dont mean their wack
at the same time some of the wack or not as good players make it

exactly...whether he made it or not (which he should've), Odom has been an all-star caliber player throughout his career. easily one of the best players ever to never make an all-star squad.

Jamaal Magloire...LOL. there was an outrage over it in Miami.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2009, 02:08:40 PM »
but nik were you at all surprised by artest goin to the LAKERS, out of all places KOBES TEAM lol

not really...Artest has been wanting to play with Kobe and the Lakers for years now, and he was vocal about it as well...no surprise at all.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2009, 02:09:37 PM »
damn.....so him actin up and actin as if he was bout to do somethin to kobe was all for the camera lol

not really...Artest has been wanting to play with Kobe and the Lakers for years now, and he was vocal about it as well...no surprise at all.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2009, 02:12:19 PM »
damn.....so him actin up and actin as if he was bout to do somethin to kobe was all for the camera lol

naah, he just has mental issues and was getting frustrated that Kobe was playing him hard....he wasnt guna do shit, all the battles between Kobe and Artest remain on the court. One time, their competitiveness got so intense that Artest had to stop to tell Kobe he loves him during some free throws...LOL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2009, 02:17:02 PM »
lol that shit had me goin...good looks for the laughs
i figured they had somethin goin as in they were cool jus shit on the court and rockets losin
but who cares lets see how long he lasts on his new team
these players who switch like they gettin a new g/f are bitchmade
marion
shaq
artest
webber

they gotta learnt to be like kobe, be down fo life

One time, their competitiveness got so intense that Artest had to stop to tell Kobe he loves him during some free throws...NO HOMO but that shit is comedy

naah, he just has mental issues and was getting frustrated that Kobe was playing him hard....he wasnt guna do shit, all the battles between Kobe and Artest remain on the court. One time, their competitiveness got so intense that Artest had to stop to tell Kobe he loves him during some free throws...LOL
Cube

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2009, 04:05:45 PM »
how much would the lakers be hurt if odom leaves?

I put them in the 4th place in the NBA rankings without Odom.

LOL...wow!

Kobe-Gasol-Artest....the best 3-man combo in the NBA=4th best team? ahahahaha. u dont think you're being over-critical?

You know i've said it thousands of times that Odom was our key player. It's gonna be hard replacing him if he leaves. With Lamar, Lakers are def the best team in the NBA. Please Lamar sign this fucking contract!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 04:08:59 PM by Antonio »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2009, 04:07:28 PM »
lamar sign the dotted line lol
but nah you think if he doesnt sign wit la, his career has a chance of clearin the finish line sooner rather than later?

LOL...wow!

Kobe-Gasol-Artest....the best 3-man combo in the NBA=4th best team? ahahahaha. u dont think you're being over-critical?

You know i've said it thousands of times that Odom was our key player. It's gonna be hard replacing him if he leaves. With Lamar, Lakers are def the best team in the NBA. Please Lamar sign this fucking contract!
Cube

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2009, 04:09:52 PM »
lamar sign the dotted line lol
but nah you think if he doesnt sign wit la, his career has a chance of clearin the finish line sooner rather than later?

I'm a fan of him, but honestly if he doesn't sign with L.A., i'll only think about L.A. not being competitive enought. I couldn't care less about LO if he leaves.  ;D

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2009, 04:11:30 PM »
i say they're still 2nd to the spurs w or wo
I'm not NIK, man. I don't react to those nonsense.

u might not react to nonsense, but u sure speak a lot of it...LOL! 4th best? come on, now, tony...

4th best was too much. Ok. 3rd, maybe 2nd. But not first.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2009, 04:12:41 PM »

Yeah Artest came up to Kobe after they lost the finals to Boston and told him he wanted to come help him.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2009, 04:40:32 PM »

LOL...wow!

easily debatable.

4th best in the west is a bit harsh. But Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, Jefferson > any Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Insert any current Laker player here

Id say LA ends up somewhere between 1 and 3 in the West. I would be surprised if it were anywhere below 3rd in the West.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2009, 04:43:56 PM »

LOL...wow!

easily debatable.

4th best in the west is a bit harsh. But Duncan, Parker, Ginobli, Jefferson > any Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Insert any current Laker player here

Id say LA ends up somewhere between 1 and 3 in the West. I would be surprised if it were anywhere below 3rd in the West.

scratch that. I didnt realise Antonio was saying 4th in the LEAGUE. I was thinkin he was saying in the West. I think LA could definetely end up 4th in the league. Likewise, they could end up 1st.  its a tough year to call with so many top level teams improving.  You pretty much have LA, Boston, San Antonio, Cleveland, Orlando who could all end up with homecourt throughout. Throw in a few other teams like Denver, Portland, Dallas who will be factors as well.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2009, 04:45:30 PM »
yeah but some will say wit la changin its team a lil they might not be able to choke the other teams next season like they did this year
Cube

thisoneguy360

« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2009, 04:47:14 PM »

LOL...wow!

easily debatable.

I disagree, Spurs have a good squad but if LA can re sign Lamar LA is easily better than the Spurs IMO
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 08:43:20 PM by 360 »