Author Topic: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom  (Read 18225 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2009, 01:43:23 AM »
^ You have never seen a 15 years old Gasol playing basketball.

Watch this and holla back when you see something similiar done by your man.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ggrGJFH8xjY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ggrGJFH8xjY</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/7LYOWjzeq6U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/7LYOWjzeq6U</a>

And tell me when Duncan managed himself to play that good with another guard/point guard, reading the situations this way, adapting his game to fix this way to an hard system to understand like the triangle, etc..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/cZSqXZ8D4ns" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/cZSqXZ8D4ns</a>

You are talking about jumpshots and rebounds only, lol. I'm talking about REAL basketball IQ and REAL fundamentals.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/rLW11MK3c18" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/rLW11MK3c18</a>

i cant see those when Im at work.  Him playing in the triangle means shit. So did Luc Longley and so would make other bigmen if thats the system their team ran.  Duncans nickname is the "Big Fundamental" for a reason. He didnt give HIMself the name lol.  If you think Duncan wouldnt thrive in the triangle as much if not more then any other big man then i dont know what to say to u lol

Who cares about Duncan's nickname, lol. Players like Hakeem, Jabbar, even McHale, etc.. they all shit on him if we talk about fundamentals anyway, lol.

F-cisco

« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2009, 10:41:20 AM »
Odom will ultimately stay in LA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #167 on: July 26, 2009, 02:00:22 PM »
lol....im tryna figure out who's making the dumber claims in this thread... 7even or daygo? that's a tough one.

The Watcher

« Reply #168 on: July 26, 2009, 07:55:19 PM »
odom would goto any team that offered him a 5 year contract by the looks of it, not cause he hates player X or team Y
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2009, 09:02:11 PM »
this forum is filled with idiots.

Krasnoe being banned raised the IQ of this forum by 5 points tho
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2009, 10:08:05 PM »
this forum is filled with idiots.

Krasnoe being banned raised the IQ of this forum by 5 points tho

lol what happened he got banned for good?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #171 on: July 27, 2009, 03:56:05 PM »
The wait could be over by Tuesday

July 27th, 2009, 12:51 pm
JANIS CARR, OCREGISTER.COM

John Ireland reportedly said on ESPN 710 radio this morning that Lamar Odom would sign with the Lakers sometime in the next couple of days. Ditto the info coming from the Miami Herald, which echoes the time frame I got from the conversations I had over the weekend.

The wait could be over soon.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #172 on: July 30, 2009, 12:08:06 PM »
lol....im tryna figure out who's making the dumber claims in this thread... 7even or daygo? that's a tough one.

Youre an idiot. Claiming that Duncan is more findamentally sound then Gasol? LOL  Even arguing against Antonio only gives Gasol more credit then he deserves on this subject. Then again, what can I expect from delusional Laker fans.  You guys can easily be the stupidest fans in the NBA.  lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #173 on: July 30, 2009, 12:10:15 PM »

Youre an idiot. Claiming that Duncan is more findamentally sound then Gasol? LOL  Even arguing against Antonio only gives Gasol more credit then he deserves on this subject. Then again, what can I expect from delusional Laker fans.  You guys can easily be the stupidest fans in the NBA.  lol

stfu u stupid mutherfucker, u said gasol would be the 5th best player on the spurs....ur opinion is null and void.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #174 on: July 30, 2009, 12:11:39 PM »
Stop dickriding Duncan's dick, man. You get emotional over this shit. How old are you? Gasol have better basketball IQ and fundamentals than Duncan. Duncan is the best player out of the two. Gasol played on Duncan's level last season. Face it.

« Reply #175 on: July 30, 2009, 12:14:45 PM »

stfu u stupid mutherfucker, u said gasol would be the 5th best player on the spurs....ur opinion is null and void.

I said 4th or 5th. And yeah, he would be behind Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli. Does that bother you for some reason?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #176 on: July 30, 2009, 12:17:19 PM »

I said 4th or 5th. And yeah, he would be behind Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli. Does that bother you for some reason?

Duncan and Parker is debatable....but when u say that the current Manu Ginobli and Richard Jefferson are players more valued than Pau Gasol, that is when u look like a complete tool who seriously needs to stfu.

« Reply #177 on: July 30, 2009, 12:17:39 PM »
Stop dickriding Duncan's dick, man. You get emotional over this shit. How old are you? Gasol have better basketball IQ and fundamentals than Duncan. Duncan is the best player out of the two. Gasol played on Duncan's level last season. Face it.

How am i emotional? lol  You making a stupid claim makes me emotional?  How does Gasol have better basketball IQ and better fundamentals then probably the most fundamentally sound bigman ever? lol.  Youre just trying to build up a fellow Euro more then he deserves. He's a B player in this league. Fundamentally he is above average, athletically not so much, skillwise he is ok.  What makes you think I, or any NBA analyst would take your assessment of a players Basketball IQ seriously? LOL

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #178 on: July 30, 2009, 12:20:20 PM »

How am i emotional? lol  You making a stupid claim makes me emotional?  How does Gasol have better basketball IQ and better fundamentals then probably the most fundamentally sound bigman ever? lol.

Once again: stop dickriding him! Never heard about Hakeem, McHale, Jabbar, etc?

Youre just trying to build up a fellow Euro more then he deserves. He's a B player in this league. Fundamentally he is above average, athletically not so much, skillwise he is ok.  What makes you think I, or any NBA analyst would take your assessment of a players Basketball IQ seriously? LOL

I'm not expecting you or US analysts to understand shit about basketball IQ, lol. You guys can't even call a travelling..

« Reply #179 on: July 30, 2009, 12:20:47 PM »

Duncan and Parker is debatable....but when u say that the current Manu Ginobli and Richard Jefferson are players more valued than Pau Gasol, that is when u look like a complete tool who seriously needs to stfu.

Duncan and Parker are nowhere near debatable.  Our system is run a certain way and no player is going to come in there and change who the first 2 options are unless we pick up LeBron or somebody lol. And even HE would have to adapt to our system.  Richard Jefferson is the only one Gasol might be ahead of which is why I said 4th or 5th.   Again, Gasol had a great year (for him). But I attribute a lot of that to Kobe getting doubled and teams leaving other players (like Gasol) open in order to stop Kobe.