Author Topic: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom  (Read 18247 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Lakers Withdraw Offer To Odom
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2009, 12:23:04 PM »
Stop dickriding Duncan's dick, man. You get emotional over this shit. How old are you? Gasol have better basketball IQ and fundamentals than Duncan. Duncan is the best player out of the two. Gasol played on Duncan's level last season. Face it.

How am i emotional? lol  You making a stupid claim makes me emotional?  How does Gasol have better basketball IQ and better fundamentals then probably the most fundamentally sound bigman ever? lol.
Once again: stop dickriding him! Never heard about Hakeem, McHale, Jabbar, etc?

Youre just trying to build up a fellow Euro more then he deserves. He's a B player in this league. Fundamentally he is above average, athletically not so much, skillwise he is ok.  What makes you think I, or any NBA analyst would take your assessment of a players Basketball IQ seriously? LOL

I'm not expecting you or US analysts to understand shit about basketball IQ, lol.

Just like i said, youre trying to build up a fellow Euro. Keep trying.  Im sure Italians understand the game of basketball far better then Americans lol  Likewise, Americans are far more advanced in the game of Soccer then Brazil is. Wow...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #181 on: July 30, 2009, 12:31:45 PM »
lol....im tryna figure out who's making the dumber claims in this thread... 7even or daygo? that's a tough one.

Youre an idiot. Claiming that Duncan is more findamentally sound then Gasol? LOL  Even arguing against Antonio only gives Gasol more credit then he deserves on this subject. Then again, what can I expect from delusional Laker fans.  You guys can easily be the stupidest fans in the NBA.  lol

stfu u stupid mutherfucker, u said gasol would be the 5th best player on the spurs....ur opinion is null and void.

I said 4th or 5th. And yeah, he would be behind Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli. Does that bother you for some reason?

Duncan and Parker is debatable....but when u say that the current Manu Ginobli and Richard Jefferson are players more valued than Pau Gasol, that is when u look like a complete tool who seriously needs to stfu.

Duncan and Parker are nowhere near debatable.  Our system is run a certain way and no player is going to come in there and change who the first 2 options are unless we pick up LeBron or somebody lol. And even HE would have to adapt to our system.  Richard Jefferson is the only one Gasol might be ahead of which is why I said 4th or 5th.   Again, Gasol had a great year (for him). But I attribute a lot of that to Kobe getting doubled and teams leaving other players (like Gasol) open in order to stop Kobe.

Gasol has had better statistical seasons playing as the first option....try again, tool

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2009, 12:35:46 PM »
Duncan and Parker are nowhere near debatable.  Our system is run a certain way and no player is going to come in there and change who the first 2 options are unless we pick up LeBron or somebody lol. And even HE would have to adapt to our system.  Richard Jefferson is the only one Gasol might be ahead of which is why I said 4th or 5th.   Again, Gasol had a great year (for him). But I attribute a lot of that to Kobe getting doubled and teams leaving other players (like Gasol) open in order to stop Kobe.
Gasol never saw any open looks off of double teams on Kobe. Why would a center (who plays in the paint) leave his man to defend a guard (like Kobe who operates at the perimeter)? Ariza and Walton were usually getting left open.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2009, 01:01:41 PM »
Gasol never saw any open looks off of double teams on Kobe. Why would a center (who plays in the paint) leave his man to defend a guard (like Kobe who operates at the perimeter)? Ariza and Walton were usually getting left open.

LOL@tryna explain this to him, as if he's not just an idiot who's guna say whatever it takes to support his side of the argument

« Reply #184 on: July 30, 2009, 03:05:40 PM »

Im not referring to double teams on the perimeter. Im talking about Kobe drawing attention going to the basket. And yes, bigmen very often would leave their man to try and stop Kobe from getting to the rim.  Result, wide open looks for Gasol under the basket.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #185 on: July 30, 2009, 03:07:29 PM »

LOL@tryna explain this to him, as if he's not just an idiot who's guna say whatever it takes to support his side of the argument

lol...the irony of the biggest idiot on this forum who says anything to support their side, saying it about someone else. What a dumbass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #186 on: July 30, 2009, 04:42:08 PM »
^you're an idiot, stfu..dont u realize everyone is laughing at your dumbness in this thread?

« Reply #187 on: July 30, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »
^you're an idiot, stfu..dont u realize everyone is laughing at your dumbness in this thread?

Everyone as in you (no one) and the Italian guy? lol.  Hardly worries me. Id love to see either of you two geniuses pose the question to a group of NBA analysts about who is better fundamentally between Duncan and Gasol lol.  Then we'd see some laughing.

And so you know,  you saying Gasol as the number one option was statistically better then Duncan LOL. Youre taking one of Duncans worst years, and comparing it Gasols best.  If you take Duncans best year against Gasols, Duncan has the advantage by far. Actually, if you take Duncans career AVERAGES, he is statistically better then Gasols best YEAR. Try again Scittles.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #188 on: July 30, 2009, 07:53:26 PM »

Everyone as in you (no one) and the Italian guy? lol.  Hardly worries me. Id love to see either of you two geniuses pose the question to a group of NBA analysts about who is better fundamentally between Duncan and Gasol lol.  Then we'd see some laughing.

And so you know,  you saying Gasol as the number one option was statistically better then Duncan LOL. Youre taking one of Duncans worst years, and comparing it Gasols best.  If you take Duncans best year against Gasols, Duncan has the advantage by far. Actually, if you take Duncans career AVERAGES, he is statistically better then Gasols best YEAR. Try again Scittles.

the point is, gasol is currently as good, if not better than duncan....duncan is on the downside of his career, and gasol is on the upside....u are a complete jackass for not acknowledging what me and antonio are truly pointing out....now stfu

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #189 on: July 30, 2009, 07:56:49 PM »

the point is, gasol is currently as good, if not better than duncan....duncan is on the downside of his career, and gasol is on the upside

this is a very BAD point because it's not true and you KNOW it

gasol is a #2 player at his best, duncan is STILL a #1 player at his "decline"

duncan drawfs him in basketball IQ size and ball size (figuratively)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #190 on: July 30, 2009, 07:58:05 PM »
im not a duncan fan (i actually hate him lol) but hes been in the game for a minute right?
i think daygo is sayin hes been doin this and has done more than gasol and might end up bein a better player than gasol overall....
dont know bout duncan still bein dope cuz he is on the decline despite his injuries
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #191 on: July 30, 2009, 08:12:57 PM »
im not a duncan fan (i actually hate him lol) but hes been in the game for a minute right?
i think daygo is sayin hes been doin this and has done more than gasol and might end up bein a better player than gasol overall....
dont know bout duncan still bein dope cuz he is on the decline despite his injuries

naah, we're talkin about right now....daygo is just being a stubborn idiot, cuz he's a duncan groupie.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #192 on: July 30, 2009, 08:14:08 PM »

the point is, gasol is currently as good, if not better than duncan....duncan is on the downside of his career, and gasol is on the upside

this is a very BAD point because it's not true and you KNOW it

gasol is a #2 player at his best, duncan is STILL a #1 player at his "decline"

duncan drawfs him in basketball IQ size and ball size (figuratively)

well, if u look at last year, their season was very comparable....duncan looked whack by his standards at times while gasol beasted all season long.

Tanners ex-Husband

« Reply #193 on: February 23, 2019, 10:32:52 AM »
This guy