Author Topic: Krizz Kaliko-Genius  (Read 1031 times)

Jaydc555

Krizz Kaliko-Genius
« on: July 15, 2009, 11:29:13 AM »
Just picked up my copy listening to it now.Only at track 6 but I'm loving it so far.This guys talent is so incredible.Speaking of track 6 this song is an r and b song with tech and their both great singers.

KURUPTION-81

Re: Krizz Kaliko-Genius
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 11:52:39 AM »
need to get this when i have some spare cash, what was his first album like ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 12:04:30 PM »
His first album was good but not as good as it could have been.It was too much of a strange music formula album,which isn't a bad thing by any means.But this album you can tell he had a lot more freedom.But vitiligo is good.I'd give it a solid 7 out of 10.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 06:07:41 PM »
krizz kaliko's first album is dope, 7 is fair i guess, could have been much better
but its bangin, some traxx should have been left off and replaced wit the leftovers
this album now, sounds different and more of that crossover strange muzik they be doin, which isnt bad but let me give it a listen
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 06:15:01 PM »
i was just reading this crazy article about him and they interview him talking about how he almost killed himself.His long time gf broke up with him and he decided to kill her and himself and he got dressed up grabbed his gun and went to girls house and walked up to her window and at the last moment changed his mind.He went home and his mum was waiting on his porch and demanded the gun.I can't even imagine how life was growing up with vitiligo.Someone who actually has it and doesn't make it up like mj.When mj said that bullshit it was a spit to the face of the people who actually have to deal with it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »
yeah im not sure bout the whole mj thing of him havin it, didnt mj change his skin color? lol
but krizz havin it?
is that anything to do wit the acid them muffuccaz poured into his face?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 06:24:27 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 06:29:06 PM »
Mj said he had the disease and that's why his skin turned white.But that's the disease krizz has that's why he has those white patches of skin on his face

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 06:35:07 PM »
someone told me some g'z threw acid in his face and thats the result of acid bein thrown at him lol

Mj said he had the disease and that's why his skin turned white.But that's the disease krizz has that's why he has those white patches of skin on his face
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 06:38:49 PM »
Nah that's not right.If you have acid thrown on your face it would do a lot more then leave white patches.I used to work as a production manager at a chemical company that made cleaning products and I've dealt with every acid.One acid even has fumes that are corosive.They made a hand cleaner that contained both acid and caustic soda but you balance the ph so that it isn't corrosive.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 07:09:13 PM »

yeah i didnt believe it, but its weird its jus on his face

Nah that's not right.If you have acid thrown on your face it would do a lot more then leave white patches.I used to work as a production manager at a chemical company that made cleaning products and I've dealt with every acid.One acid even has fumes that are corosive.They made a hand cleaner that contained both acid and caustic soda but you balance the ph so that it isn't corrosive.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, 04:45:02 PM »
damn this albums aite, but its not better than his first and he mos def could have done better
especially wit the production choices
the production is all over the place
Cube

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2009, 07:05:46 PM »
damn this albums aite, but its not better than his first and he mos def could have done better

im with you on this i just got it and nothing really came out at me like the first cd did im a huge fan of tech and strange me myself i cant wait for k.o.d i herd tho on techs twitter his moms sick again so k.o.d my get pushed back
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2009, 07:11:32 PM »
I liked the album better then the first

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2009, 07:14:08 PM »
yeah its not bad, but its below average
his first album was more of his version of what tech did wit everready
EVERREADY IS CLASSIC IMO
good thing bout krizz, is he can adjust to many styles but this was off
and for the most part krizz usually shines on features or traxx that dont make the final cut

damn jay you was feelin this more than his first......thats crazy lol

im with you on this i just got it and nothing really came out at me like the first cd did im a huge fan of tech and strange me myself i cant wait for k.o.d i herd tho on techs twitter his moms sick again so k.o.d my get pushed back
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2009, 07:14:39 PM »
good shit 8)