Author Topic: Benzino Disses Eminem  (Read 946 times)

Murrow

Re:Benzino Disses Eminem
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2002, 07:00:20 PM »
What did eminem say about the source.

Something about not getting 5 mics on The Source.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2002, 10:46:13 PM »
Benzino is straight GARBO...That fool is whack as fuck...He's trying so hard to be commercial, but nothing is going his way...His single was commercial Rap to the fullest, but it flopped, just like his album...It's obvious that he is dissing Eminem to gain some exposure...If Eminem was smart, he wouldnt reply...PeACe

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2002, 12:08:24 PM »
If I were Eminem I wouldn't reply cause he don't want it with Benzino on the streetz...It's true he's a garbage Mc but he's a real street nigga...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2002, 12:23:28 PM »
lol at benzino tryin to diss em, em would kill dat fool in a battle and em sed sumthin like 5 mics in the source? aint holdin my fuckin breathe, boy i wanna c em and 50 get bk at not jus benzino but ja fool and the rest of murder inc cos dat shit dey sed bout dem in the source! fuck benzino

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2002, 01:33:15 PM »
If I were Eminem I wouldn't reply cause he don't want it with Benzino on the streetz...It's true he's a garbage Mc but he's a real street nigga...

LmAO...

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2002, 02:23:55 PM »
Em prolly won't reply, he'll get someone to do it for him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2002, 01:15:27 AM »
Probably the record executive forced him to do it, cause Em's name sells. :D

Black Pack

• Lil Geezy
  • whaat?
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2002, 11:22:09 AM »
Word, Benzino just wants attention. And it's working

"Blew the whole shit up on some 'what this button do ?'" - MF Doom
"Ignorance is an option, not genetic"-Aphter LyphE7

The Watcher

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2002, 08:24:27 PM »
on the 'star & buckwild show' this mornin they played benzinos wack diss. after it, star talked shit for about 10 minutes sayin he was gonna play the track every mornin or whatever. he also said he would give heavy rotation to any rapper, known or unknown who makes an eminem diss & send it on in

star is a hater, straight up. he's gonna have a few disses comin his way, along with benzino. master p would serve benzino, let alone eminem.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2002, 08:32:34 PM »
on the 'star & buckwild show' this mornin they played benzinos wack diss. after it, star talked shit for about 10 minutes sayin he was gonna play the track every mornin or whatever. he also said he would give heavy rotation to any rapper, known or unknown who makes an eminem diss & send it on in

star is a hater, straight up. he's gonna have a few disses comin his way, along with benzino. master p would serve benzino, let alone eminem.

Starr and Buckwild...the same fools who made fun of Aalyiahs death the day after it happened...These fools are straight out marks...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2002, 02:11:10 AM »
didnt Made Men get 4 or 4.5 mics on tha source? ::) that album succed,lol damn benzino he jus mad cuzz him and his son both suc at rapping and cat sell shyt even tho they have aobut 5 pagez of advertising on ths source and good rating, nicca plz ::) i said it once and imma say it again FUCC THA SOURCE, im out!!!

Murrow

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2002, 01:28:13 PM »
Today on Angie Martinez' Hot 97 "Take Over Show," 50 Cent and his G Unit companions took over the airwaves for an absentee Martinez, who is on the road as a judge for the "American Idol" television series.

During the show, 50 Cent spoke of his new album with Eminem's Shady Records and future solo project from G Unit members Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. To the surprise of fans, Slim Shady himself phoned in and discussed his new movie and a brand new beef with The Source co-owner, Ray Benzino.

"I wanna request that new Benzino record," Eminem said. "It's hot. See if you can find that one and play it for me. You may hafta dig in the trash, it may be in the bottom of the trash can."

50 obliged Em's request and played the diss, where Benzino raps "The only M&M I know is Made Men /and by the way, he aint never gonna play me, never/I'll show this b*tch really what it is to be Shady/I don't care how much records you sold/You can't walk through the hood without the men in black/Disrespect your moms b*tch you deserve a smack/It's not a black or white thing, that sh*ts in the past/I got some white boys in Boston that'll bust yo ass!"

While Eminem has not officially responded on record, he had some choice words about Benzino. "It's like when you buy a product from the store...a blender...you get it home and try to use it, but it doesn't work," Eminem said referring to Benzino's latest album, Redemption. "People are gonna buy his album and see that it doesn't work."

During Em's tongue lashing, 50 and The G Unit were humming the tune to Benzino's "Boottee." Em then referred to his latest rival as "Hasbenzino," and said "I don't know about that, I don't know if he was ever even on."

- allhiphop

Instigator

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2002, 01:41:52 PM »
That diss is pathetic. Benzino should just leave Em alone, he can't do anything to hurt him, or damage his career. Benzino is just another wack, envious no-name rapper crying for attention... fuck him.