Author Topic: A PLANE JUST CRASHED  (Read 575 times)

LAXCENTRAL

A PLANE JUST CRASHED
« on: July 15, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »
Iran Plane Crash Kills All 168 Aboard
By Edward Yeranian
Cairo
15 July 2009

Iranian workers search site where Russian-made passenger plane crashed near Qazvin, about 75 miles west of Tehran, 15 Jul 2009
Iranian workers search site where Russian-made passenger plane crashed near Qazvin, about 75 miles west of Tehran, 15 Jul 2009
An Iranian passenger jet flying from Tehran to the Armenian capital Yerevan crashed in a field near the city of Qazvin, killing all 168 people on board. The plane was a Russian-made Tupolev model that is not allowed to fly over Western Europe.

The plane, which belonged to Iran's Caspian Airlines, was headed from Tehran to the Armenian capital Yerevan.

Iran's civil aviation authority spokesman Reza Jafarzadeh told English-language Press TV the plane crashed 16 minutes after takeoff from Tehran's Imam Khomeini Airport.

The Iranian News Network indicated the plane was carrying Iran's national judo team, and a spokesman for the team said he feared that its athletes, who were due to compete in Armenia, were all lost.

The international spokesman for Iran's Red Crescent Society, Abdal Raouf Adeeb, told al-Alam TV rescue workers from his organization are sifting through the debris from the plane.

He said the weather at the time of the crash was bad and the plane crashed in a rural, farming area with few residents. he said the plane broke up into very small pieces, making identification difficult. He also noted the black box from the plane was found and it should eventually reveal the cause of the crash.

The plane, a Russian-built Tupolev 154M jet from the 1980s, is an aging aircraft that is no longer allowed to fly over most western European airspace because of noise regulations. 

Unconfirmed reports said the Russian pilot of the plane may have been attempting an emergency landing after facing engine problems, shortly after takeoff. 

Iranian TV showed a large crater and indicated the plane was probably traveling at high speed when it crashed.

Iran has suffered from a rash of plane crashes in recent years, due to an aging fleet of passenger jets, many of which are leased from Russia. Economic sanctions have also prevented Iran from purchasing spare parts for many of its older Boeing and Airbus jets.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: A PLANE JUST CRASHED
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 02:00:10 PM »
wow that's horrible.
it seems as if there's been a whole lot of plane crashes this year.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Roccy

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 10:59:40 PM »
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 11:32:47 PM »
Armos just can't get a break ever  :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAXCENTRAL

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 12:11:02 PM »
Armos just can't get a break ever  :-\
YEAH HA TELL ME ABOUT IT

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 12:24:28 PM »
its the iranian judo team...like anyone in here truly gives a fucc

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »
too bad lights wasnt on the plane

Roccy

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 09:03:15 PM »

show some sympathy cuzz
how it really goes down..

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 02:35:52 PM »

show some sympathy cuzz

i got sympathy lil cuzz...but its not like anyone in here knew these people..maybe you did and if so then you got my condolences homie

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 09:28:28 PM »

WTC DID YOU KNOW ANYONE?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2009, 03:22:25 PM »

WTC DID YOU KNOW ANYONE?

WHAT THE FUCC HAS THAT GOT TO DO WIT ANYTHING...this is Iran muthafucca..you think they approve of your westcoast lifestyle nigga?? fucc nah homie. not every iranian is bad but a gang of em is bitches. fucc em

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 02:15:32 AM »
since you are dumb idiot i cant really discuss things with normal meaning to it...
the plane was on its way to Armenia... fyi... i did know someone on the plane
so to me it does effect to bullshit idiot who posts about people's late relatives and dicc succin for money...
I DONT REALLY EXPECT MUCH FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU...

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »
since you are dumb idiot i cant really discuss things with normal meaning to it...
so to me it does effect to bullshit idiot who posts about people's late relatives and dicc succin for money...

you gonna cry now muthafucca?...i hope you knew everybody on that plane. too bad you wasnt on it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 07:40:02 PM »
hahaha too bad it didnt land on a school in armenia (if there are any)