Author Topic: We need a mod for G spot and sports!  (Read 738 times)

Jaydc555

Re: We need a mod for G spot and sports!
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 02:43:52 PM »
I think nik should be stripped of his title just for the fact it would cripple him emotionally

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 02:50:52 PM »
I think nik should be stripped of his title just for the fact it would cripple him emotionally

damn.  I dont want anybody to kill themself, but i get what youre sayin. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 02:59:08 PM »
Remember those videos of that kid freaking out at world of warcraft?Nik is that kid except its dubcc instead of wow

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 04:34:34 PM »
if elected to the prestigious postion of sports mod i hereby promise to

-unlock any threads needlessly locked

-delete any mention of that dutch football team mauzip supports

-move elanos soccer threads to the soccer thread(unless its big news)

-oh an make nik-bashing an official sport som he cant bitch about threads

(of course these promises are only valid for about 10minutes after appointment...who really wanna be a mod LOL)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2009, 05:22:53 PM »
LOL@the sports section being "horrible" :grumpy:

easily the best moderated section on this site

lol flooding the section with Laker threads when there is already an official Laker sticky and locking any thread that discusses the moderation of the SPORTS section = great moderating huh?? LOL

post up some laker threads that exist that call for me being demodded....lets see em. LOL

as for me locking threads in the sports section that have nothing to do with sports, stfu

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 02:46:41 AM »

lol flooding the section with Laker threads when there is already an official Laker sticky and locking any thread that discusses the moderation of the SPORTS section = great moderating huh?? LOL

post up some laker threads that exist that call for me being demodded....lets see em. LOL

as for me locking threads in the sports section that have nothing to do with sports, stfu

you mean like the "why does soccer get so much hate thread"

that thread getting locked led to all the other threads...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 08:34:00 AM »

you mean like the "why does soccer get so much hate thread"

that thread getting locked led to all the other threads...

and like i said, i had no involvement in that thread whatsoever....what didnt u get about that? it was either locked by the thread starter or an admin, not me....now hop off....PeACe

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2009, 10:11:08 AM »

I didnt say flooding the section with Laker threads calls for you being demodded. Its just poor form for a moderator is all. And the threads you locked were directly related to THAT section.  If there was a thread started that was just titled..."NIK is a bitch" lol. Then I could see locking it. There would be no real value (other then entertainment). But threads questioning the moderation of that section are legit threads and should be welcomed in order to improve the section.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 10:19:10 AM »

I didnt say flooding the section with Laker threads calls for you being demodded. Its just poor form for a moderator is all. And the threads you locked were directly related to THAT section.  If there was a thread started that was just titled..."NIK is a bitch" lol. Then I could see locking it. There would be no real value (other then entertainment). But threads questioning the moderation of that section are legit threads and should be welcomed in order to improve the section.

questioning of ANY moderation on the site is to be posted in here, obviously....the fact that you act like you don't know that shows how much you're obsessed over the fact that you want me removed as a mod for personal issues, not for my moderating. either way, there are no "Laker topics flooding the board"....like i said, if you think there is a thread that should be removed or merged, lets see what u got. otherwise, shut the fuck up and stop bitching. this is a west coast hip hop forum, of course the lakers are guna be the biggest thing in the sports section. especially since we JUST won the championship...last year, when boston won there were a buncha celtic topics, but i didnt see any of you females crying then, why?...and to finish this post off, do you know there is only 1 Laker topic on the front page of the sports section to begin with? LOL...my God, you're a bitch.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 11:28:35 AM »
put the kitten in diapers and call it a day....... ;D :D ;) :) 8)

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2009, 10:32:19 AM »

questioning of ANY moderation on the site is to be posted in here, obviously....the fact that you act like you don't know that shows how much you're obsessed over the fact that you want me removed as a mod for personal issues, not for my moderating. either way, there are no "Laker topics flooding the board"....like i said, if you think there is a thread that should be removed or merged, lets see what u got. otherwise, shut the fuck up and stop bitching. this is a west coast hip hop forum, of course the lakers are guna be the biggest thing in the sports section. especially since we JUST won the championship...last year, when boston won there were a buncha celtic topics, but i didnt see any of you females crying then, why?...and to finish this post off, do you know there is only 1 Laker topic on the front page of the sports section to begin with? LOL...my God, you're a bitch.

Its funny how you get so fuckin bent out of shape over people questioning your moderation lolol.  This really is the most important thing in your life isnt it?  And honestly, on this forum....soccer would far and away be the largest topic for discussion in the Sports section if the mod was a soccer fan and flooded the section with every single tiny bit of news about soccer instead of posting it in the Official Thread. All you want to do is make it appear as if the Sports section is crackin and the Lakers are the biggest thing in the world by allowing a million different threads about the Lakers rather then combining them like they should be in the official thread lol. Or get rid of the official thread. One or the other.

herpes

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2009, 10:46:32 AM »
The outbound connection needs new mods.  And it has to be hip hop heads not guys more concerned with homosexual gossip.  Lets get that section back to the music.  And the dirty jew shouldn't be the mod of the sports section.  That section needs a poster that follows more than just the lakers.

herpes

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2009, 10:48:08 AM »
And this section shouldn't have a mod.  It should be like the JBO on SOHH before it got hacked.  110% debauchery and making fun of jews.

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2009, 02:11:13 PM »
And this section shouldn't have a mod. 

like now?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »
LOL...riggggght. i'm somehow getting bent out of shape because i have to explain to you nutriders how you're simply just riding my nuts as opposed to actually critiquing my moderation.

LMAO@"if a soccer fan was the mod of the sports section then soccer would be the largest topic of discussion"....get help, idiot. seriously. your nutriding has taken new extremes. I barely even make Laker topics, and the ones that are made are all legit. If there was just one thread for the Lakers with all the major updates being posted in that thread only, then there'd be no headlines or barely any traffic in the section, for that matter...like I said, provide evidence and show me some threads u think should be merged, you douche. the moderation in the sports section is fine and you know it...hop the fuck off, you little bitch.

and Tom, you're still a fuckin loser, STFU