Author Topic: We need a mod for G spot and sports!  (Read 737 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: We need a mod for G spot and sports!
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2009, 04:11:57 PM »
LOL...riggggght. i'm somehow getting bent out of shape because i have to explain to you nutriders how you're simply just riding my nuts as opposed to actually critiquing my moderation.

LMAO@"if a soccer fan was the mod of the sports section then soccer would be the largest topic of discussion"....get help, idiot. seriously. your nutriding has taken new extremes. I barely even make Laker topics, and the ones that are made are all legit. If there was just one thread for the Lakers with all the major updates being posted in that thread only, then there'd be no headlines or barely any traffic in the section, for that matter...like I said, provide evidence and show me some threads u think should be merged, you douche. the moderation in the sports section is fine and you know it...hop the fuck off, you little bitch.

and Tom, you're still a fuckin loser, STFU

you've already lost this argument dummy.  First, you dont think that on a site where a majority of the people posting are from countries where soccer is far and away the most popular sport, if we had a mod like you...that was a soccer only fan (the way you are with the lakers) the section wouldnt be flooded with soccer threads? lol of course it would, and you would be annoyed with it. Thats how people who are not Laker fans look at the Sports section now.  You've already tried to explain the point of having an Official Laker thread, and it completely contradicts any argument for allowing a million Laker threads to flood the section.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2009, 05:33:42 PM »
LOL...riggggght. i'm somehow getting bent out of shape because i have to explain to you nutriders how you're simply just riding my nuts as opposed to actually critiquing my moderation.

LMAO@"if a soccer fan was the mod of the sports section then soccer would be the largest topic of discussion"....get help, idiot. seriously. your nutriding has taken new extremes. I barely even make Laker topics, and the ones that are made are all legit. If there was just one thread for the Lakers with all the major updates being posted in that thread only, then there'd be no headlines or barely any traffic in the section, for that matter...like I said, provide evidence and show me some threads u think should be merged, you douche. the moderation in the sports section is fine and you know it...hop the fuck off, you little bitch.

At least I don't live at home with mommy and daddy b/c I aint built to take of myself on my own. 

PLANT

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2009, 05:40:09 PM »
NIK was a bad choice for a mod, plain and simple....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2009, 12:26:47 AM »

you've already lost this argument dummy.  First, you dont think that on a site where a majority of the people posting are from countries where soccer is far and away the most popular sport, if we had a mod like you...that was a soccer only fan (the way you are with the lakers) the section wouldnt be flooded with soccer threads? lol of course it would, and you would be annoyed with it. Thats how people who are not Laker fans look at the Sports section now.  You've already tried to explain the point of having an Official Laker thread, and it completely contradicts any argument for allowing a million Laker threads to flood the section.

start a poll askin if all the laker topics should be in "the official laker thread", please, idiot....i would love to see how stupid you feel once you realize what a dumbass you sound like for saying i should be demodded because there are separate laker threads lmao

my legion of groupies are amazing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2009, 12:29:43 AM »

At least I don't live at home with mommy and daddy b/c I aint built to take of myself on my own. 

good one, loser...ima b moving out to a house, while you're gunna be stuck spending your paychecks on a shitty apartment for the rest of your life..another bum who refuses to hop off

Sparegeez

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2009, 02:04:15 AM »
You guys take this shit way too seriously..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2009, 07:50:45 AM »
You guys take this shit way too seriously..

money

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2009, 11:02:53 AM »
Something tells me he,s including u in the group that takes this too seriously bruh.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2009, 05:05:23 PM »
Something tells me he,s including u in the group that takes this too seriously bruh.

if he is, then he's wrong...im just explaining to all the people who are dying to see me de-modded how they're groupies for wanting me de-modded lol

herpes

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2009, 05:12:31 PM »

good one, loser...ima b moving out to a house, while you're gunna be stuck spending your paychecks on a shitty apartment for the rest of your life..another bum who refuses to hop off

Thats so nice of your mom and dad to buy you a house

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2009, 05:19:55 PM »

Thats so nice of your mom and dad to buy you a house

your parents dont love you.. get over it

Roccy

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2009, 05:36:01 PM »
LOL@ this whole thread.

I can see mods having to be replaced in every other section but the sports section, NIK is active and keeps his section running.
how it really goes down..

thisoneguy360

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2009, 05:53:33 PM »
People act like Nik is some corrupt politician ruining everything, it's a damn internet forum LOL

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2009, 02:06:33 AM »
If Sik wanted to be mod again id be happy to reinstate...

As for other mods, anyone interested can PM me for consideration
i could list some names, but would you really consider them? no offense, just wondering.

besides, didn't Jome do some suggestions already? what happened to that

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2009, 09:36:13 AM »
niks cool yall let him stay a mod