Author Topic: Slaughterhouse Video Interview  (Read 514 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Slaughterhouse Video Interview
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 10:37:58 PM »
All these dates are fuckin confusing me. "Pig Face" on July 21..."Escape Route" July 28...Slaughterhouse August 11th..."Street Hop" on September 22 and then Buddens official album October something, what's it called? Damn, i can't wait for all of this!!!

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 10:44:56 PM »
All these dates are fuckin confusing me. "Pig Face" on July 21..."Escape Route" July 28...Slaughterhouse August 11th..."Street Hop" on September 22 and then Buddens official album October something, what's it called? Damn, i can't wait for all of this!!!

Pig Face is pushed back to Aug. 18th. Royce also confirmed on his live stream the other night that Street Hop is pushed back to October.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 10:54:49 PM »
^He never mentioned it throughout the interview. It's the only project they didn't big up. I don't think it's an EP? I thought it was a full project just like HalfWay House was?

it was suppose to be, but i just called it an EP; it's really more like a street album.

but shit, no word? it was suppose to have already dropped i think, i hope it doesn't get pushed back too far. :-\

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 10:58:44 PM »

Pig Face is pushed back to Aug. 18th. Royce also confirmed on his live stream the other night that Street Hop is pushed back to October.

Wtf LOL? How can you push back an album like 3-4 times and then when its almost 2 months away push it back another month...how long does it take to finish a fuckin album? What else is he even doing...the Slaughterhouse album is done, so wtf? I def aint coppin "Street Hop" now just cause of this push back again. Ive made a new rule up that if an album im interested in gets pushed back more then twice i aint coppin it!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 11:05:18 PM »
If still confused..

The Escape Route July 28
Slaughterhouse Aug.11
Pig Face Aug 18
Street Hop Oct.
The Great Escape Oct.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

JohnnyL

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 11:27:16 PM »
If still confused..

The Escape Route July 28
Slaughterhouse Aug.11
Pig Face Aug 18
Street Hop Oct.
The Great Escape Oct.

Great news on "The Escape Route."  Disappointing news, regarding "Pig Face, Weapon Waist," and "Street Hop."  Sounds like we'll still get to hear "We Outta Here," this month, which is cool.  Thanks Lunatic and Pootypooty for keeping us updated.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 11:28:23 PM »
Thanks Luna, i got it. What's Joell gonna drop? That guy barely drops anything, he's really the only member whose irrelevent solo. I havnt really heard many songs from him, i heard that "Brick Chronoicles" or w.e it was called project like 2 years ago and i wasn't really feeling it!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2009, 11:31:25 PM »
^Joell is working on a project titled "The Free Agent." I thought it was a mixtape but after some quick research, it seems to be his 2nd album scheduled for E1 with a Fall 2009 release date. Not to sure though. I didn't list it for the same reason I didn't list "BOSS", there is no announced release date from what I've seen. But that is what Joell has on the table solo wise.

And Johnny u crazy? U gotta go back and re-listen to Joell's first album "The Brick Bodega Chronicles." That shit is near classic :o

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 11:41:34 PM »
Yah I gotta go back and listen to it properly man lol. I've matured A LOT as a listener since then so imma peep it again soon!!!

JohnnyL

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2009, 11:42:45 PM »
^Joell is working on a project titled "The Free Agent." I thought it was a mixtape but after some quick research, it seems to be his 2nd album scheduled for E1 with a Fall 2009 release date. Not to sure though. I didn't list it for the same reason I didn't list "BOSS", there is no announced release date from what I've seen. But that is what Joell has on the table solo wise.

And Johnny u crazy? U gotta go back and re-listen to Joell's first album "The Brick Bodega Chronicles." That shit is near classic :o

I didn't mean that as a diss toward Joell.  I just meant that it was disappointing that "Pig Face Weapon Waist" and "Street Hop" both had their release dates pushed back.  I'll pick up all four of their next respective solo projects when they drop them.  I just didn't mention Joell earlier, because I didn't know when his solo was set to drop, to begin with, so I wasn't sure if it had also been delayed.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2009, 11:43:47 PM »
If still confused..

The Escape Route July 28
Slaughterhouse Aug.11
Pig Face Aug 18
Street Hop Oct.
The Great Escape Oct.

the first four will stick; but The Great Escape will not see the light of day until 2010 lol.

Detox might actually drop if Joey drops in '09 lol.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2009, 11:55:40 PM »
Yah "Padded Room", "Escape Route", "Slaughterhouse" AND "The Great Escape" all in a year? Don't think so lol, "The Great Escape" will def drop next year!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 12:08:34 AM »

I didn't mean that as a diss toward Joell.  I just meant that it was disappointing that "Pig Face Weapon Waist" and "Street Hop" both had their release dates pushed back.  I'll pick up all four of their next respective solo projects when they drop them.  I just didn't mention Joell earlier, because I didn't know when his solo was set to drop, to begin with, so I wasn't sure if it had also been delayed.
Oh I wasn't addressing u. I was just giving the info, no diss towards u. And if u were confused I get it, where I address "Johnny" that isn't u, that's AnyBody Killa. I know him away from this board and his real name is Johnny ;)

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 12:09:14 AM »
Ya I wouldn't be shocked to see "The Great Escape" get pushed back.

JohnnyL

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 07:32:13 AM »

Oh I wasn't addressing u. I was just giving the info, no diss towards u. And if u were confused I get it, where I address "Johnny" that isn't u, that's AnyBody Killa. I know him away from this board and his real name is Johnny ;)

Oh, okay.  My mistake.  I don't think I read some of the previous posts closely enough. lol