1 (4.3%)
Bizarre from D-12
0 (0%)
Violent J
2 (8.7%)
Lil Wayne
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: a much more legit "who's the wackest rapper" thread  (Read 927 times)

Invincible

Re: a much more legit "who's the wackest rapper" thread
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 11:34:49 AM »
Where's Ja Rule, Yong Jeezy, Tony Yayo and Nelly?
for one nelly does not belong on there at all,hater . just because you think he is not good rapper does not mean crap because where you are from . so shut up because you have no room to talk at alll
LOL

Thats what all his replies are like.

Okka

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 11:36:22 AM »
for one nelly does not belong on there at all,hater . just because you think he is not good rapper does not mean crap because where you are from . so shut up because you have no room to talk at alll

Here we go again. And you thought I was following you around every thread. Show me a good example of a dope Nelly song.

Nelly and Ja Rule both got some dope songs, Tony Yayo doesn't though :-X

ikke

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 11:47:10 AM »
LOL

Thats what all his replies are like.
and he calls other people haters?
lol

Invincible

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2009, 11:51:02 AM »

Here we go again. And you thought I was following you around every thread. Show me a good example of a dope Nelly song.

I think Chingy and Wayne have some dope songs too. But that doesn't mean that they don't belong on that list.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2009, 01:49:19 PM »
Lil Wayne doesn't belong on that list. Listen to Carter II, made me a believer  :P

I've heard a few good lil wayne songs, but if 80% of the guy's music is whack statistically that means he's a terrible rapper.
his older stuff is actually pretty good

his older stuff was tolerable but it was average. back then he was like the least talented member of Hot Boyz, a group that wasn't particularly talented to begin with.

Okka

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 02:40:24 PM »

I think Chingy and Wayne have some dope songs too. But that doesn't mean that they don't belong on that list.

Yeah, i guess you are right. Ja Rule's "Blood In My Eye" album was dope. I can't say that Nelly or Chingy have a dope album, or even Lil Wayne.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 03:18:40 PM »
ja rule is wack sure

but the worst ever?? no way

and i put Weezy on here just to rep the MTV level of wackness
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 03:20:19 PM »
LOL BWS Juice isn't even bad, just because you have a man crush on the OG Juice doesn't mean you have to hate all the time  :laugh:. I gotta go with Soulja Boy

post me the best verse by that wack-ass motherfucker and maaaaybe i'll reconsider

ive heard like 5-10 songs by BWs juice and see NOTHING in him or his style....nothing at all.  prove me wrong and i'll admit it....til then i'll consider him a wack biter.

he KNOWS he wasn't the first juice too, that's the hilarious part.  nowonder why the Wake Up Show refuses to play his shit...he stole his name from Sway and Tech's close friend.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2009, 03:22:40 PM »
Ja rules first album was dope.Yayo is just fucking terrible save for that one song live by the gun but that's mainly due to the amazing production by focus

Okka

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 03:25:52 PM »
Ja rules first album was dope.Yayo is just fucking terrible save for that one song live by the gun but that's mainly due to the amazing production by focus

Yeah, the song is dope cuz of the beat. Only song i really bumped from Yayo is that old "Deep Cover" "freestyle" he did.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 03:29:33 PM »

i forgot tony yayo :(

hes a legit nominee!!

ja rule is capable of making a nice song here or there

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 03:29:35 PM »
He came off decent on the track.He was laid back and just flowed instead of doing that hypeman loud voice yelling shit that makes him sound like ass.

westside159

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2009, 02:46:18 AM »
On this list easily Birdman , he cant rap to save his life .  then you gotta say Soulja Boy 2nd . but all those rappers you named are garbage on that list .