Author Topic: ZACK ATTACK IS BACK!  (Read 175 times)

ZackAttack

ZACK ATTACK IS BACK!
« on: October 25, 2002, 01:19:20 AM »
hey best friends
whats up? ihave just been watching lord of the rings wit my older brother a whole bunch, thats why i havent came here much.
Are you guys feeling that new Ja Rule and J-low song Im Real, that song is RADICAL!
i think ja rule and eminem are the best rappers ever!
eminem is so funny on his best song my NAME Is, hahahaha he is so funny!
well i have been rubbing my penis alot which has gotten to be an hourly rountine everyday, it feels so good, but my friend said that if i keep doing that my john will fall off, so i stopped, but sometimes i cant help my self like with all of these pics of my other favorite rapper Britney Spears

DPG4lyfe

Re:ZACK ATTACK IS BACK!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2002, 12:55:21 PM »
hey best friends
whats up? ihave just been watching lord of the rings wit my older brother a whole bunch, thats why i havent came here much.
Are you guys feeling that new Ja Rule and J-low song Im Real, that song is RADICAL!
i think ja rule and eminem are the best rappers ever!
eminem is so funny on his best song my NAME Is, hahahaha he is so funny!
well i have been rubbing my penis alot which has gotten to be an hourly rountine everyday, it feels so good, but my friend said that if i keep doing that my john will fall off, so i stopped, but sometimes i cant help my self like with all of these pics of my other favorite rapper Britney Spears

lmmfao ur john john wont fall off it will jus get ttired sumtimez but it wont fall off. he lied to u. im out!!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2002, 04:59:59 PM »
so how many times a day do you rub one out?  Hourly is pretty nuts.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2002, 06:54:25 PM »
LMFAO!  Man I love this guy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2002, 07:11:18 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2002, 11:19:27 PM »
LOL!... man that's hilarious...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2002, 06:41:41 PM »
Zack Attack is god!!!!!!!!!!!!.....i can never get enough of his posts....