Author Topic: [Dubcnn] Terrace Martin speaks on Kurupt's "Street Lights" record (video)  (Read 368 times)

We Fly High

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/video/terracejustinblog/

Back from a brief hiatus, we are now back with the vlog series from producer Terrace Martin. This time around we get some insight and commentary regarding the upcoming "Street Lights" album from Kurupt which Terrace Martin executive produced. They also recently held a listening session at a Los Angeles studio which was attended by Snoop Dogg, DJ Quik, Problem, Soopafly, Murs, J. Black, Uncle Chucc, DJ LT, Marlon Williams and more. Dubcnn will be presenting footage soon from that as well. In the meantime, check the footage out below:

Terrace Martin speaks on Kurupt's "Street Lights" record (Video)

So Much Style

thanks i really appreciate this!! that vid. that terrace is talking about at the start we need that SONG!!!!!!!!!! HOOK IT UP, that shit sounds viscious!!
So much style back at it again

Okka

I hope that "Put It In The Air" song will be on "Street Lights", the song is dope.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Good shit Justin I like Terrace's blogs!

Will_B

Amazing stuff Justin!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
Great Vlog, hearing him speak on the album just makes me think "Street Lights" is not going to disappoint.

Dopeisjay

prop's justin, im hoping theres a song on "Streetlights" like.. the intro to "Signal Flow" that track was smooth, and one of my fav terrace beat's, if not my fav, but yeah a couple of those would be nice, but once again props justin, +1

kuruptDPG

t martin speaks the truth, hes doint this in a fans point which bring kurupt out better.

major props to t martin

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good shit. Just from hearing the fan exclusive tracks that have leaked, you already know what this is going to be 8)

jeanmiche777

As long as there's no songs like I'm burnt. It was so fuckin' wack, I'm not surprised it's not on the site anymore. And I bet my post will be deleted lol.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Lol nah we were asked to take it down by Fontana because the album ain't dropping till next year and they don't want any more leaks...

And why would your post get deleted? Lol.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol nah we were asked to take it down by Fontana because the album ain't dropping till next year and they don't want any more leaks...

Shit, "Streetlights" isn't droppin' this year? I was really looking forward to this >:( '09 was supposed to be the year of Kurupt w/ this one, Blaqkout, the Primo/Pete Rock, Fred Wreck, and whatever else he was working on). Though, "Blaqkout" did everything I expected and more for me, I was expecting for Kurupt to just flood the industry this year.

kuruptDPG

no friggin way!! ???

PLANT