Author Topic: Crappiest album your collection?  (Read 983 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Crappiest album your collection?
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2009, 07:53:54 AM »
Insane Clown Posse - The Great Milenko , what a great piece of shit, i have this cd since 1997 (didnt buy it,fuck no!) and i've only listen to it like 3-4 times just to remind myself how bad it is lol

eh you gotta admit  "pass my by" is a fucking TIGHT track.  same with "how many times"

yup,the skits are funny too but overall i think it's a piece of shit cd  ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2009, 08:02:58 AM »
Insane Clown Posse - The Great Milenko , what a great piece of shit, i have this cd since 1997 (didnt buy it,fuck no!) and i've only listen to it like 3-4 times just to remind myself how bad it is lol

eh you gotta admit  "pass my by" is a fucking TIGHT track.  same with "how many times"

yup,the skits are funny too but overall i think it's a piece of shit cd  ;)

yeah it was a hit-or-miss Cd.  some songs were GREAt and some songs you wonder "Why did any human being waste their time recording this" hahaha.

i like Piggy Pie as well, but the original Piggy Pie is much better because the lyrics weren't watered down.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2009, 08:10:03 AM »
under the moon was good also

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2009, 01:28:57 PM »
Nellyville

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2009, 01:30:13 PM »
lol jay you a fool, but thats the truth

Gucci mane back to the traphouse.I saw it for ten bucks and I like to give every artist a fair chance.I think I've tried listening to the album 10 times and I can never get past a few songs.I can actually feel my brain cells dying when I play the album
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2009, 02:54:58 PM »
i gotcha all beat (pause)...

Ma$e - "Double Up"

also, i saw someone mention btnhresurrection... you're trippin, homie... that's a dope album

PEACE!

Paul

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2009, 08:16:16 AM »
i gotcha all beat (pause)...

Ma$e - "Double Up"

also, i saw someone mention btnhresurrection... you're trippin, homie... that's a dope album

PEACE!

Yeah even just for the track extacy
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2009, 08:47:17 AM »
Mase double up

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2009, 11:12:21 AM »
I actually got rid of my (few) bad albums not long ago. But out of the ones I've got left I'd probably say "Beg For Mercy" by G-Unit is the worst.

I was kinda tempted to go with Tha Alkaholiks' "Firewater". Don't get me wrong - I absolutely love Tha Liks. But that album had almost zero of the chemistry Tha Liks usually bring on an album. The fact that none of the three actually got together in a studio for making the album is painfully obvious when you listen to it. It's such a disappointment coming from Tha Liks. But there's still a couple good joints, plus they're still Tha Fuckin' Liks, so they get a pass.