Author Topic: Who the fuck is Kathleen Sebelius  (Read 198 times)

ikke

Who the fuck is Kathleen Sebelius
« on: July 16, 2009, 04:17:47 PM »
She made some retarded comment on the daily show about how people who smoke (normal cigarettes not weed) shouldn't have acces to a national healthcare system.

Last time I checked about 80% of the price of a pack of cigarettes is taxes which go to the government, so shouldn't smokers have equal acces to it, I mean they basically ARE the healthcare system if it goes threw

Blasphemy

Re: Who the fuck is Kathleen Sebelius
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 07:12:59 PM »
She made some retarded comment on the daily show about how people who smoke (normal cigarettes not weed) shouldn't have acces to a national healthcare system.

Last time I checked about 80% of the price of a pack of cigarettes is taxes which go to the government, so shouldn't smokers have equal acces to it, I mean they basically ARE the healthcare system if it goes threw
lol guess I lost cable at the right time.  8) but I think (didn't see so this is a random shot) she means they shouldn't have access, cause Cigs cause Cancer. Its not even the CIGS its the smoke that causes it, you can smoke a fucking head of lettuce and still get cancer.

ikke

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 07:17:16 PM »

lol guess I lost cable at the right time.  8) but I think (didn't see so this is a random shot) she means they shouldn't have access, cause Cigs cause Cancer. Its not even the CIGS its the smoke that causes it, you can smoke a fucking head of lettuce and still get cancer.
You can watch online you know?

You can see it as there  own fault, like shoting yourself and then bragging to other people you got shot (Lil Wayne). that's what her problem is

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 02:14:23 AM »

You can watch online you know?

You can see it as there  own fault, like shoting yourself and then bragging to other people you got shot (Lil Wayne). that's what her problem is
Yeah I know, but I've been to busy around here to watch. D; also rofl at the Lil Wayne Reference.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 07:41:10 AM »

WAS THAT IN AMERICA OR WHAT COUNTRY???

ikke

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 08:18:44 AM »

WAS THAT IN AMERICA OR WHAT COUNTRY???
every governmet has a shitload of taxes on cigarettes.
I'm almost sure, how much does a pack of cigarettes cost in the US?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 08:25:48 AM »

Fuck that evil bitch

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 01:07:25 PM »
lol dont know her