Author Topic: born in USA...  (Read 1308 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: born in USA...
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 08:21:01 PM »
Born in W. Virginia...got the fuck outta there quick though. So at least I know how to read and still have all my teeth.

you're the first person i ever talked to from West Virgina lol.

THANK GOD NO

USA >>> insert here. ;D
Like you've been to other countries, ktxbai

like what? what country could you possibly tell me? England? :laugh:

i have to admit Australia would be a cool place to be, but fuck Europe, Africa isn't anywhere near the US, the Middle East isn't somewhere i would want to be, Asia is far too overpopulated.

USA >>> insert here. 8)
Fuck europe? Fuck you

Every american has an attitude america >>> every toher country while they never been to another country exept Canada or maybe mexico...
Seriously pisses me off.

Nobody can say this country> that country unless they been everywhere.

I havent' been in america yet but the attitude I get everywhere from americans is goddamn anoying.
I really wanna go there once but seriously, not untill you lower the drinking age or I'm 21.

I really wanna travel the world tho, but I don't have enough money =/

well maybe if you sucked a dick for 100 million dollars, you could travel the world no problem. ;)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 09:28:29 PM »
lol
they cant read out there?

Born in W. Virginia...got the fuck outta there quick though. So at least I know how to read and still have all my teeth.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

herpes

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2009, 12:32:41 AM »
Born in Jamaica Hospital and Medical Center... the country or the neighborhood though ?

wcsoldier

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2009, 01:08:13 AM »
Born in France .... I already had  the chance to travel quite a lot ...  been to the US , Brazil , Argentina , Senegal , Carribeans , obviously lots of countries  Europe ( Belgium , Germany, Spain, Italy , Netherlands , Greece , Portugal , Czech Republica, Hungary, Poland , Sweden ...)

Australia is def next on my list ...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2009, 01:12:29 AM »
Here we go again... Born in Melbourne, Australia & lived there for about 12 years & then I moved to Poland & been living here ever since (around 10 years). Ehhhh... :(

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2009, 01:16:36 AM »

THANK GOD NO

USA >>> insert here. ;D

i have to admit Australia would be a cool place to be, but fuck Europe, Africa isn't anywhere near the US, the Middle East isn't somewhere i would want to be, Asia is far too overpopulated.

USA >>> insert here. 8)

you can't be that stupid and narrow minded , can you ? Obviously you never been outside the US so you have no idea what you are talking about ...  

wcsoldier

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2009, 01:20:04 AM »
Here we go again... Born in Melbourne, Australia & lived there for about 12 years & then I moved to Poland & been living here ever since (around 10 years). Ehhhh... :(

That's a quite a change ... the first winter you spent in Poland had to be a nightmare  ;D

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2009, 02:54:32 AM »

That's a quite a change ... the first winter you spent in Poland had to be a nightmare  ;D
Actually it was pretty cool cause you know in Australia there's barely any snow so it was fun making snowmen & throwing snow at other people lol but I remember I came here just for a little visit when I was still living in Australia & I didn't wear my winter gloves, my hands started to hurt like real bad & I was little so I started crying haha :laugh:

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2009, 02:59:53 AM »
On the other side of the world....................Auckland, New Zealand.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2009, 03:09:35 AM »

THANK GOD NO

USA >>> insert here. ;D

lol Born in W. Virginia...not raised there homie lol I left when I was around 1 yrs old.

lol, i don't care; i've never talked to anyone from West Virgina, if you asked me to name all the states i definatly would forget West Virgina, it's easily the most forgotten state ever lol.
my dad's friend was born there...  its not forgotten state... people who knew whats up still know whats up...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2009, 03:10:16 AM »
I was born and raised in Waterbury, Connecticut.

:cow:

I was born in Iran, and moved to Germany when I was under a year old. Iran/Germany/US

They all have their positives and negatives.
Damn. 3 countries..
yeaha  he must be tripping out... ha....

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2009, 08:58:27 AM »

ikke

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2009, 06:46:13 PM »

THANK GOD NO

USA >>> insert here. ;D

USA >>> insert here. 8)
Fuck europe? Fuck you

Every american has an attitude america >>> every toher country while they never been to another country exept Canada or maybe mexico...
Seriously pisses me off.

Nobody can say this country> that country unless they been everywhere.

I havent' been in america yet but the attitude I get everywhere from americans is goddamn anoying.
I really wanna go there once but seriously, not untill you lower the drinking age or I'm 21.

I really wanna travel the world tho, but I don't have enough money =/

well maybe if you sucked a dick for 100 million dollars, you could travel the world no problem. ;)
:P

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2009, 08:59:59 PM »

THANK GOD NO

USA >>> insert here. ;D

USA >>> insert here. 8)

you can't be that stupid and narrow minded , can you ? Obviously you never been outside the US so you have no idea what you are talking about ...  

LOL, have you ever been to America?

where you from? what's you're culture all about? i gaurentee you there are PLENTY of places in US where i could learn & basically have a full encounter of your culture.

that's the best thing about America, their is so much cultural diversity; i don't even have to leave NY & i "visit" any other country. 8)

what's better about your country or whatever country you think is better that makes what i said wrong? i'd love to know.

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2009, 09:56:48 PM »
Ill take Canada over the us!Vancouver>your city