Author Topic: born in USA...  (Read 1298 times)

Jaydc555

Re: born in USA...
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2009, 10:03:38 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2009, 10:18:01 PM »
Ill take Canada over the us!Vancouver>your city

who? :P

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2009, 10:25:50 PM »
That's it cham you just made my list!hahahahahahaha!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2009, 11:46:22 PM »
That's it cham you just made my list!hahahahahahaha!

black list?

wcsoldier

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2009, 07:01:23 AM »
Born in W. Virginia...got the fuck outta there quick though. So at least I know how to read and still have all my teeth.

you're the first person i ever talked to from West Virgina lol.

THANK GOD NO

USA >>> insert here. ;D
Like you've been to other countries, ktxbai

like what? what country could you possibly tell me? England? :laugh:

i have to admit Australia would be a cool place to be, but fuck Europe, Africa isn't anywhere near the US, the Middle East isn't somewhere i would want to be, Asia is far too overpopulated.

USA >>> insert here. 8)

you can't be that stupid and narrow minded , can you ? Obviously you never been outside the US so you have no idea what you are talking about ...  

LOL, have you ever been to America?

where you from? what's you're culture all about? i gaurentee you there are PLENTY of places in US where i could learn & basically have a full encounter of your culture.

that's the best thing about America, their is so much cultural diversity; i don't even have to leave NY & i "visit" any other country. 8)

what's better about your country or whatever country you think is better that makes what i said wrong? i'd love to know.

Yeah I've been to the US several times ... it's not a question of  one country being better than another , it's about discovering others people , mentalities ,places, cultures than your country cannot offer you .... if you think one single country , as diversified as it is , is enough to get you an precised idea of what the entire world is ... I feel very sorry for you .... 

I hope that you will decide to travel so you wont end up being ignorant for your entire life and be one of these stupid people thinking your contry is offering you the best in every aspect possible... I guess you still think girls living in the US are the hottest ones in the world ... LMAO

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2009, 08:13:30 AM »
born in quebec city,canada! travel a lot also : lebanon,bahrain,sirya,jordan,france,london,amsterdam

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2009, 09:51:22 AM »
Born in W. Virginia...got the fuck outta there quick though. So at least I know how to read and still have all my teeth.

you're the first person i ever talked to from West Virgina lol.

THANK GOD NO

USA >>> insert here. ;D
Like you've been to other countries, ktxbai

like what? what country could you possibly tell me? England? :laugh:

i have to admit Australia would be a cool place to be, but fuck Europe, Africa isn't anywhere near the US, the Middle East isn't somewhere i would want to be, Asia is far too overpopulated.

USA >>> insert here. 8)

you can't be that stupid and narrow minded , can you ? Obviously you never been outside the US so you have no idea what you are talking about ...  

LOL, have you ever been to America?

where you from? what's you're culture all about? i gaurentee you there are PLENTY of places in US where i could learn & basically have a full encounter of your culture.

that's the best thing about America, their is so much cultural diversity; i don't even have to leave NY & i "visit" any other country. 8)

what's better about your country or whatever country you think is better that makes what i said wrong? i'd love to know.

Yeah I've been to the US several times ... it's not a question of  one country being better than another , it's about discovering others people , mentalities ,places, cultures than your country cannot offer you .... if you think one single country , as diversified as it is , is enough to get you an precised idea of what the entire world is ... I feel very sorry for you .... 

I hope that you will decide to travel so you wont end up being ignorant for your entire life and be one of these stupid people thinking your contry is offering you the best in every aspect possible... I guess you still think girls living in the US are the hottest ones in the world ... LMAO

but don't get off the point, USA > insert here.

i'm sure there are great places throughout the world, places i definatly would want to VISIT, but i couldn't live their; the US is just a better country lol.

why would you guess that? in that case i guess your just like every other asshole on this board who just sits there and "guesses" what everybody else is thinking. you might as well start on my biography too. :laugh:

but no, i do not think the "hottest girls in the world" reside in the US, but we have some BANGIN' ones; & girls aren't what make a country a great place, i mean you need them; but my whole argument isn't that my girls > your girls; it's my country (as a whole) > your country.

that's all. 8)

PLANT

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2009, 10:39:58 AM »
born in Brantford, Ontario Canada

Canada = best country in the world!

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2009, 11:52:11 AM »

true true true  8)

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2009, 09:23:57 PM »

I DONO BRO

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2009, 09:32:37 PM »
were at that stage again of whos country is better lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2009, 09:44:44 PM »

LA IS THE BEST CITY... SO I WOULD SAY USA...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2009, 09:45:38 PM »
if you dont know the code dont come round here lol

LA IS THE BEST CITY... SO I WOULD SAY USA...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2009, 09:46:36 PM »
In what way is la the best?Most gangs?lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2009, 09:47:36 PM »
you heard that e a ski song

we lost the super bowl
but we won the homicide rate

lol

In what way is la the best?Most gangs?lol
Cube