Author Topic: job should be castrated  (Read 1009 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: job should be castrated
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2009, 05:38:16 PM »
lol nah i havent tried that yet but i was off, if i remember correctly she was on her break but she was my supervisor so it was all good
but damn when the whole bidness found out......the managers were askin me did you hit that shit last night? (its all good if you did, but did you?)
i was laughin inside cuz i sort of got caught by other employees
(now the other employees didnt see nuthin, all they saw was me gettin outta her ride and it was in the dark, but some would start to assume) also considerin this female had been tryin to get at me for the longest and i was tryna to keep it on the low

yeah i was fuckin wit this 1 female
hit it on the job and she got fired first i think cant remember
long story short
i was fuckin her in her ride in the back of the bidness
i got out and another supervisor was havin a smoke break
and he seen it, it was all over from there lol

No she invited me out to happy hour to introduce me to her friends. Long story short, like ice cube said "by 2am I was diggin her out". I hit it again a few days later but then we both agreed we have to try and cut that shit out. Pussy def aint worth losin a job over.

hahah that's sad when you have to fuck a girl during your break in a car.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2009, 06:01:54 PM »
lol nah i havent tried that yet but i was off, if i remember correctly she was on her break but she was my supervisor so it was all good
but damn when the whole bidness found out......the managers were askin me did you hit that shit last night? (its all good if you did, but did you?)
(now the other employees didnt see nuthin, all they saw was me gettin outta her ride and it was in the dark, but some would start to assume) also considerin this female had been tryin to get at me for the longest and i was tryna to keep it on the low

long story short

No she invited me out to happy hour to introduce me to her friends. Long story short, like ice cube said "by 2am I was diggin her out". I hit it again a few days later but then we both agreed we have to try and cut that shit out. Pussy def aint worth losin a job over.

Why the fuck would you hit it at work?

I've hooked up with girls at work but you gotta keep it discreet. After work, her place or yours.

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »
I like how this thread turned into this discussion ha ha

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2009, 06:16:38 PM »
nah i dont like takin females over my place, but yeah eventually i went to her place and hit it
but i jus hit it where its best at the time
if theres time and i can fit it in the schedule, done deal lol
sides, she was workin and was tryna do whats good, otherwise im off work, a lil tired, hungry late night....

long story short

Why the fuck would you hit it at work?

I've hooked up with girls at work but you gotta keep it discreet. After work, her place or yours.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.