Author Topic: 2 Pac , Method Man , Kurupt , Redman and Daz - (Classic Got My Mind Made Up)  (Read 337 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can't remember fully but 2PAC wasn't originally on the song.Lady of of rage and ins were on it and it was for tha dogg pounds next album.Suge always wants everyone to put their full effort into whoevers project is next so it was taken for all eyez on Me

Yup thats what I remember reading/hearing

OG Hack Wilson

I can't remember fully but 2PAC wasn't originally on the song.Lady of of rage and ins were on it and it was for tha dogg pounds next album.Suge always wants everyone to put their full effort into whoevers project is next so it was taken for all eyez on Me

correct

Dre played the song for PAc and took credit for the beat, and one day Daz walked into the studio and heard Pac bumpin and writing to ti adn Daz said "hey you like me beat" and Pac was like "dre said HE did this"

thats part of why Dre ended up leaving - Pac went to Suge and was mad at Dre for tkaing credit for shit he didnt make
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

2euce 7even

correct

Dre played the song for PAc and took credit for the beat, and one day Daz walked into the studio and heard Pac bumpin and writing to ti adn Daz said "hey you like me beat" and Pac was like "dre said HE did this"

thats part of why Dre ended up leaving - Pac went to Suge and was mad at Dre for tkaing credit for shit he didnt make

yeah i remember this..classic shit.
FUCK DRE aka ALIZČ

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
this beat stinks of daz but i suppose that heinsight

Jaydc555

What clued you dennis you fucking genius?the fact it says produced by daz?LOL

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
What clued you dennis you fucking genius?the fact it says produced by daz?LOL