Author Topic: im on a boat!Take a real hard look at the muthafucking boat!  (Read 6212 times)

Jaydc555

Re: im on a boat!Take a real hard look at the muthafucking boat!
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2009, 06:05:41 PM »
I'm not making anything up.This is like the 5th thread in the last day petey has been following Me around in with no purpose other then to attack Me.Sounds like he has a man crush

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2009, 06:06:53 PM »
I'm not making anything up.This is like the 5th thread in the last day petey has been following Me around in with no purpose other then to attack Me.Sounds like he has a man crush

nigga this thread has no purpose
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2009, 06:08:07 PM »
And job nobody cares about you don't worry.Your so ridiculous people think your an An alias.If you are an alias that's just pathetic that someone would take this much time doing this.And if you aren't its even more pathetic that their are people in this world as ignorant and racist as you

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2009, 06:11:35 PM »
lol you talked slick a couple days ago to me...now you wanna act like a victim

you got broke down in your own thread wigger now run tell your "mum" that.

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2009, 06:14:34 PM »
Of course I did.I'm not acting like any victim.I just find it hilarious that you got so butt hurt about it you've been forced to follow Me around from thread to thread.Get over it already your acting like a female.I know I'm an integral part of the forum but theirs more to it then me.Go talk about about who ghost wrote doggystle for the millionth time.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2009, 06:15:30 PM »
lol you talked slick a couple days ago to me...now you wanna act like a victim

you got broke down in your own thread wigger now run tell your "mum" that.

GET 'EM!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eUfGv3_b9O8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eUfGv3_b9O8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2009, 06:17:14 PM »
And job nobody cares about you don't worry.Your so ridiculous people think your an An alias.If you are an alias that's just pathetic that someone would take this much time doing this.And if you aren't its even more pathetic that their are people in this world as ignorant and racist as you
nigga please

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2009, 06:18:15 PM »
Where's Jared Taylor when you need him?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2009, 06:23:54 PM »

i think its pathetic cunts using phones to surf the net... you must have thick motherfuckin glasses

wow is alex talkin about you in this vid

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2009, 06:25:05 PM »
Of course I did.I'm not acting like any victim.I just find it hilarious that you got so butt hurt about it you've been forced to follow Me around from thread to thread.Get over it already your acting like a female.I know I'm an integral part of the forum but theirs more to it then me.Go talk about about who ghost wrote doggystle for the millionth time.

what ever helps you sleep tonight lil wigger...i think its funny how you run your smart ass wigger mouth on this board but once cats start getting back at you all of the sudden your being followed and stalked...your a square and a hypocrite and its been my pleasure to break your punk ass down in front of this whole forum.

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2009, 06:25:56 PM »
Your a white guy from Europe who wishes he was black so badly he names himself dennis haysbert and only dates dates black woman.You are pathetic.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2009, 06:27:11 PM »

i think its pathetic cunts using phones to surf the net... you must have thick motherfuckin glasses

wow is alex talkin about you in this vid https://www.youtube.com/v/_Ac_7EmYGXs

call this nigga urkel

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2009, 06:28:24 PM »
Its so cute how I gathered all my fan club into one thread!

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2009, 06:29:17 PM »

what ever helps you sleep tonight lil wigger...i think its funny how you run your smart ass wigger mouth on this board but once cats start getting back at you all of the sudden your being followed and stalked...your a square and a hypocrite and its been my pleasure to break your punk ass down in front of this whole forum.

so fuck you." - Pac

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2009, 06:30:40 PM »
Its so cute how I gathered all my fan club into one thread!

that shit is played out ab...take your L and keep it moving i feel like im beating up one of jerry's kids or something.