Author Topic: im on a boat!Take a real hard look at the muthafucking boat!  (Read 6217 times)

Jaydc555

Re: im on a boat!Take a real hard look at the muthafucking boat!
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2009, 07:07:30 PM »
I win!You guys stay taking ls!I just murked all of you guys!LOL

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2009, 07:09:23 PM »
lol u still here doing this.... yea you won little things please little minds.. it obviously made you happy...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2009, 07:34:12 PM »
I'm queer because I fuck girls and your stuck with a wife and kids?LOL.

i thought you said ealier in the thread you were a devoted and faithful man to your girl? Who are all these girls your fuckin? your dissing the idea of a wife and kids but isnt that just what a devoted and faithful man does? once again ive proven you to be a flakey hypocritical wigger doing his best song and dance to gain some respect on a hip hop forum...

tell your "mum" and dad they should have hugged you more when you were a tiny wigger.

and if your the only one cosigning your own win its a sure fire sign you just LOST.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 07:37:44 PM by K1NG PETEY »

Deadpool

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2009, 07:36:45 PM »
I'm queer because I fuck girls and your stuck with a wife and kids?LOL.I like how all of your responses are look how mad he's getting but you've each posted over ten times each in this thread and are now going through my posts to bring up old conversations.So a 7 year difference makes Me a pedophile?LOL
according to your profile you're 24yrs old.

24 - 7 = 17

face it, you're a pedophile.

Jaydc555

« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2009, 07:41:40 PM »
I already stated that it was before we dated but you can't read apparently.And if you think fucking a 17 year old when your 24 makes you a pedophile I just feel sorry for you.I mean its legal in my country so I guess its your loss!

Jaydc555

« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2009, 07:43:22 PM »
Dennis brought up a quote from another thread so you didn't prove anything.Keep trying.

Deadpool

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2009, 07:47:05 PM »
I already stated that it was before we dated but you can't read apparently.And if you think fucking a 17 year old when your 24 makes you a pedophile I just feel sorry for you.I mean its legal in my country so I guess its your loss!
your point? in germany its 14....banging a 14yr old is still pedophilia regardless of the age of consent.

bottom line is you target minors for sex. you're a pedo.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2009, 07:48:54 PM »
no the thing is you said you were faithful and devoted but then you clowned homeboy for being married and having a family...Im asking you isnt that what a faithful devoted man does?

I didnt even say nothing about your pedofile like tendancies

im just showcasing that your a sketchy dude...

peep a few posts back you said your not playing the role of the victim but then your gonna say I "attacked" you...which immediately places you as the victim in your own words...your not as smart as you think you are doggy...i aint got anything to do with the other cats on this thread shitting on you they have there own sepreate issues with you...me labeling you fake and a flakey wigger is all based on first hand experience.

Jaydc555

« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2009, 07:50:58 PM »
I'm 24 and my girl is 22 how is that targetting minors?LOL.keep trying.

Deadpool

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2009, 07:54:01 PM »
I'm 24 and my girl is 22 how is that targetting minors?LOL.keep trying.

I'm queer because I fuck girls and your stuck with a wife and kids?LOL.I like how all of your responses are look how mad he's getting but you've each posted over ten times each in this thread and are now going through my posts to bring up old conversations.So a 7 year difference makes Me a pedophile?LOL
you're either a retard that cant count or a pedo with the weakest excuses i've ever seen. im leaning towards both since you were making bullshit excuses last post about the age of consent in your country.

Jaydc555

« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2009, 07:54:22 PM »
So being in a relationship is a big difference between having kids and a wife I can walk away any time I like

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2009, 07:54:50 PM »
you keep going back to that you must feel a little shitty inside for that...one day you might be the father of a daughter if you find a girl retarded enough to procreate with you and some flakey little wigger just like you is gonna come press up on her and give her the buisness.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2009, 07:55:48 PM »
So being in a relationship is a big difference between having kids and a wife I can walk away any time I like

then your not faithful and devoted.... your a inner conflicted wigger who just needs a hug.

Jaydc555

« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2009, 07:56:42 PM »
Ok.will you hug Me you fountain of knowledge?

Jaydc555

« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »
no wait I simply cannot allow to waste your powers here!Go!for the good of the world!Help those in need of your powerful brain!I know with these ingenius inights you can help millions!