Author Topic: im on a boat!Take a real hard look at the muthafucking boat!  (Read 6201 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: im on a boat!Take a real hard look at the muthafucking boat!
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »
isnt it your bed time yet lil wigger?

your shit is getting cheesier and cheesier the more you post...just leave it be and ill agree to stop "attacking" you and you can go back to being comfortable with your "resident forum smart ass" title you were so comfortable with before i got at you and we can act like this didnt happen...just know from here on out not to fuck with me.

no homo.

Jaydc555

« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2009, 08:07:32 PM »
See I live on my own unlike you who lives you with your parents.The only cheesy thing is you giving analysis of someone over a west coast hip hop forum you wigger.What are you king of?Nothing your just a little wigger who thinks he's tough and as to keep saying things like "your getting murked" when talking about insulting someone over the internet.Your a joke you little wigger.Now hurry up and go do the dishes before your parents get home and tell at you.Wigger

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2009, 08:11:51 PM »
oh boy...hes really steamed now.

dont shit in your pampers kid your getting all worked up over nothing...the worst is over.

once your dignity is stripped theres nothing i else i could really do to you...youve been exposed to be a flakey, lying, emotional, inconsistant embarrasment of a person...the shadow of a wigger.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2009, 08:13:47 PM »
oh boy...hes really steamed now.

dont shit in your pampers kid your getting all worked up over nothing...the worst is over.

once your dignity is stripped theres nothing i else i could really do to you...youve been exposed to be a flakey, lying, emotional, inconsistant embarrasment of a person...the shadow of a wigger.

you can tell that nigga mad and salty. because that whole dont give a fuck person went right out the window.hahha clown ass nigga lost his composure. eye would take all this niggas dough playing poker.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2009, 08:14:09 PM »
You know just saying over and over look how mad your getting don't get worked up doesn't make it true.I was just making fun of everything your writing.You keep going into detailed make believe accounts of Me and then Declare yourself victorious.You come off as a child.wigger

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »
its not that were saying it..its evident that your heated because your getting all worked up saying the same shit over and over like its a programmed defence mechanism your in survivor mode right now acting super defensive when normally youd just be like whatever...thats how cats can tell that your pissed.

Jaydc555

« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2009, 08:22:07 PM »
I'm just using your lame attempts against you and not putting any effort into it.Your quite obviously putting a lot of effort into your replys and anyone that can read can see your the one getting mad.Saying things like don't fuck with Me again and ill leave you alone.Hahahahahaha!Do you know how dumb that sounds?Were on a forum you square.You obviously care and are shedding tears about it.Prove Me wrong and don't reply again to this thread you wigger

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2009, 08:26:16 PM »
Prove Me wrong and don't reply again to this thread you wigger

thats a cry for help...

you just basically got mad at me for the same thing you just did in that line.

earlier in the thread you were cosigning your own victory then your trying to say we did the same thing? your a self loathing scum bag is whats been made evident by this thread your a walking contradiction and an emotional little soul hiding behind a screen name talking shit and cant take it when its talked back...keep dancing little wigger.

Jaydc555

« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2009, 08:27:41 PM »
I was doing it sarcastically hence why I typed th big LOL.See you just proved my point you couldn't not reply.You have a hard on for Me

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2009, 08:32:40 PM »
thats the first homosexual reference youve dropped in a min since i pulled your card on that shit yesterday...im proud of you that must be real hard for you.

no pun intended.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 08:35:07 PM by K1NG PETEY »

Jaydc555

« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2009, 08:34:35 PM »
Your a bootlegger hahahahahahaha!You bum ass wigger.Bootleggers are fucking scum and make no money.I'd love to see you come face to face with one of the artists that you bootleg and watch you shake like a little bitch.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2009, 08:41:49 PM »
oh boy now we get to play catch up...you should have played that card a while ago doggie.

lets just cut the chase your a sad pasty white boy living in your safe little world talking shit on a gangsta rap forum when in actuality your a lonely comic book collecting video game hoarding nerd...i doubt you have a girl friend let alone even know any bitches besides your "mum" females dont like the dungeons and dragons type wigger.

REALITY CHECK

if it werent for those of us that came into this thread to take a shit on you this thread wouldnt have any replies at all...

Jaydc555

« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2009, 08:44:26 PM »
Reality check.Your projecting your own life on to Me.Go look in a mirror.

Jaydc555

« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2009, 08:51:04 PM »
Besides I already invited people to PM Me if they wanted to see what my girl and I looked like and I showed them.I'm all muscle and I can bench 325My girl is puerto rican and a dime.Meanwhile your a scared little bitch who as to bootleg other peoples work because you yourself are useless and can't contribute anything to the world

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2009, 09:05:45 PM »
it aint about what your pic looks like or who your bitch is...your a self loathing shady motherfucker regardless of how much you can bench or any of that bullshit.
and an attention whore at that..."PM me for a pic of me and my girl!"

lol your one pathetic little wigger.