Author Topic: im on a boat!Take a real hard look at the muthafucking boat!  (Read 6219 times)

Jaydc555

Re: im on a boat!Take a real hard look at the muthafucking boat!
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2009, 09:07:22 PM »
No I just got tired of people like you making these stories up in their head of what I look like.So i proved it so fags like you would shut up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2009, 09:12:30 PM »
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure....

this is the internet why are you so eager for male approval?

this is to easy keep dancing to the beat of my drum wigger...i love how quick your replys are coming it lets me know how attatched you are to this situation....im pulling on a blunt laughing at you right now.

Jaydc555

« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2009, 09:28:39 PM »
Beat?pulling?What exactly are you doing right now thinking about Me?

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2009, 09:53:12 PM »
Posting on dubcc while at a party? I've never even thought about dubcc outside of my boredom/browsing the web time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2009, 10:04:01 PM »
The .gifs in this thread are the shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2009, 10:26:58 PM »
"oh man, this fucking party is sweeeeeeeeeeet the ladies are are fly the music is tight...I mean were on a yacht for christsakes!!!
let me check in with my imaginary internet friends now..."

thats big pimpin.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2009, 12:42:02 AM »
LMAO

Roccy

« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2009, 02:38:28 AM »
nice gifs
how it really goes down..

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2009, 04:54:09 AM »
oh boy...hes really steamed now.

dont shit in your pampers kid your getting all worked up over nothing...the worst is over.

once your dignity is stripped theres nothing i else i could really do to you...youve been exposed to be a flakey, lying, emotional, inconsistant embarrasment of a person...the shadow of a wigger.

you can tell that nigga mad and salty. because that whole dont give a fuck person went right out the window.hahha clown ass nigga lost his composure. eye would take all this niggas dough playing poker.
Job, my nigga.  We missed you when your white boy twin brother was up in here running shit.  Damn shame too.  We were hollarin' for a nigga to come back on a white boy, why you was no were to be found.  So, prove yourself.  Cuz as of right now, Job = Jared Taylor.  You on some superman/clark kent shit.

Damn shame too.  I used to look up to you, my nigga.  Make yourself known again when the white boy shows up again, then we can gain respect for your ass.
Time for a change...bring it!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2009, 10:13:19 AM »
I'm just using your lame attempts against you and not putting any effort into it.Your quite obviously putting a lot of effort into your replys and anyone that can read can see your the one getting mad.Saying things like don't fuck with Me again and ill leave you alone.Hahahahahaha!Do you know how dumb that sounds?Were on a forum you square.You obviously care and are shedding tears about it.Prove Me wrong and don't reply again to this thread you wigger

lol u putting effort in on that lil keybard you broke cunt... at least buy a laptop .lol

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2009, 11:09:50 AM »
I'm just using your lame attempts against you and not putting any effort into it.Your quite obviously putting a lot of effort into your replys and anyone that can read can see your the one getting mad.Saying things like don't fuck with Me again and ill leave you alone.Hahahahahaha!Do you know how dumb that sounds?Were on a forum you square.You obviously care and are shedding tears about it.Prove Me wrong and don't reply again to this thread you wigger

lol u putting effort in on that lil keybard you broke cunt... at least buy a laptop .lol
My boy Ab-Normal has the technology to post to the Dub from anywhere, including a public bathroom.  Hell, Haysbert, he can even post to the Dub from a Quiznos!!  He don't even need a laptop.  My man can be chillin' somewhere and just check the Dub out, cuz he can.

Nothin' like gettin' your dick sucked by a bad ass bitch, while postin' on a forum to a person just to say "fuck you".  It's Classic shit!  You should try it sometime...
Time for a change...bring it!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2009, 01:56:33 PM »
i like the gifs...

Muhfukka

« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2009, 03:00:26 PM »
all gaysbert can come up with is the small keyboard haha

Floydness

« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2009, 03:30:54 PM »
Besides I already invited people to PM Me if they wanted to see what my girl and I looked like and I showed them.I'm all muscle and I can bench 325My girl is puerto rican and a dime.Meanwhile your a scared little bitch who as to bootleg other peoples work because you yourself are useless and can't contribute anything to the world

*I know what im getting myself into*** I will admit that your girl looks good, but DIME? do u know what a dime is? a dime is perfect, perfect 10 out of 10 lol.. and I still havent seen a pic of u. Im very curious to know what u look like already.

Jaydc555

« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2009, 03:40:04 PM »
I already sent you a video its not my fault it didn't work.go over to roccys house and watch it