Poll

which is da best

deep cover
10 (50%)
deep cover (187um remix...the dreday b-side)
6 (30%)
twinz (deep cover 98 by Big Punisher and Fat Joe)
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: best version of Deep Cover  (Read 415 times)

JD Bastin

best version of Deep Cover
« on: July 19, 2009, 05:59:41 AM »
 ???

deep cover = tonights the night....

deep cover remix = niggas that i used to know...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 06:08:06 AM by JD Bastin »

Blasphemy

Re: best version of Deep Cover
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 06:05:46 AM »
I DLed the original had the radio, normal, remix and instrumental. I deleted instrumental and kept the normal and remix.  8)

Okka

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 06:07:09 AM »
I'm gonna go with the original version.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 07:09:28 AM »
the OG

2euce 7even

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 07:12:27 AM »
187um 4 Sho.

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 08:26:19 AM »
The original is better overall I would say but as far as MCs go, Big Pun killed that shit more than anyone.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 08:46:24 AM »
Original Version off top

JD Bastin

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 09:24:50 AM »
:sign_lastweek:
Deep Cover or 187um? *Poll* (+MP3 dl´s,video´s,live performance in NYC + info)
merge?

it dont include the big pun verseion plus it has stupid options below it

this poll is better

Shango

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 09:26:17 AM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 01:57:20 PM »
big pun version and chad vader, stop being a dick to people, your old-ass 12 year old thread has those lame options below the 2 songs + no big pun song
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

midwestryder

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 02:47:25 PM »
big pun version and chad vader, stop being a dick to people, your old-ass 12 year old thread has those lame options below the 2 songs + no big pun song
big pun version can never be better becuase nothing i s better then original . without the original there would be no big pun remake of it & that mean the original will always be better

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 06:36:47 PM »
big pun version can never be better becuase nothing i s better then original . without the original there would be no big pun remake of it & that mean the original will always be better

Lodi Dodi

who's was better, Snoop or Slick Rick?

if you say Slick Rick you crazy

"Ready for war Joe, how you wanna blow they spot/ i know this dirty cop that'll get us in if we murder some wop, hop in your hummer the Punisher's ready..."
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

midwestryder

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2009, 11:52:00 AM »

Lodi Dodi

"Ready for war Joe, how you wanna blow they spot/ i know this dirty cop that'll get us in if we murder some wop, hop in your hummer the Punisher's ready..."
i will say slick rick because without slick rick then snoop would have never done it in first place . the original is always the best because without original  there be no remakes . also slick was better story teller then snoop ever was. remakes are just clones ryding off someone elses work because they are not good enough to make their own original song.  pluse remakes are just trbitues to get new school fans into the orginal artist like snoop dogg wanted you to do. snoop dogg will even say slick ricks version is better then his. a tribute remake is never better then original & that is fact in all music.

sofdark

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2009, 06:17:37 PM »
all of u gotta admit, 187 um beat is crazy. it creates better mood for the concept of the song.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 03:06:26 AM »

Lodi Dodi

Snoop Dogg's version is almost an exact copy word for word, plus it doesn't have Doug E Fresh's classic beatboxing. A terrible example...