Author Topic: Black Panther Party's List Of Demands!!!!  (Read 1704 times)

MidnightPills

Re: Black Panther Party's List Of Demands!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2002, 05:56:54 PM »
I am sorry dude... but i am only half way there in your belief.... alot of bad shit has happen to my tribe in the "past"
We were kicked out of California and sent into mexico losing all our traditions and ways.... If you ever read about california native and there stuggle... you would know that most of them were murde and some tribes do not  are not around anymore.. they were all KILLED. as for my tribe... there are very few of us.... but i don't blame all white people.. the times have change since then.. and i only look for a better tomorrow now that i am in college and soaking all this info up... i am surpise at what i am able to learn...

history=knowlegde+identity+power

I can't blame no one for my failures in life.. only myself.. when i was in middle school.. and failed to attend all my classes and hang out with a bad elimate.. that was my problem and my fault... so i understand were you are coming from and i understand what you are saying... i just don't buy into it.. thats all... stay in school.. and learn more then what you know.. because you come off agressive and assertive is the goal...

Communitcation and the format of communications is the main keys to getting your point across.. without people thinking... geeze this guy is a biased... or what not
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2002, 06:18:39 PM »
I feel u. Im not sayin All white people r wrong lol. mah momz white. Im jus saying that those were different times then, then they are now. U have to take that into consideration when reading those demands. Its not about "comparing" struggles of people. Black Americans, Mexican Americans, Native Americans, Asian Americans, etc. have all had their own struggles in this country. What Im wondering....is....why is that? It would make a good Paper for school lol.

MidnightPills

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2002, 06:44:40 PM »
I feel u. Im not sayin All white people r wrong lol. mah momz white. Im jus saying that those were different times then, then they are now. U have to take that into consideration when reading those demands. Its not about "comparing" struggles of people. Black Americans, Mexican Americans, Native Americans, Asian Americans, etc. have all had their own struggles in this country. What Im wondering....is....why is that? It would make a good Paper for school lol.

Yep, I am actually going to do a ten page report on what happened to my tribe. :D ...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2002, 07:48:29 PM »
Hey Infinite, and the rest, you'd be happy to know that Eliana Brown, the only woman to ever lead the Black Pather Party, was here today at my school speaking. My ex-girlfriend got to end dinner with her, and she talked for hours with us about shit in the old days. She made a lot of sense. It was good to have her around, as it's not just Blacks that the Pathers fought for, but every minority, and even poor white folks. Ya'all would have enjoyed it, I did.

And to Midnight Pills, I'm Native American, and I see all that has happened here. My grandma's tribe had been in San Bernardino for ages, forced to the desert to live, as they took the hunting grounds and made a big city out of it, leaving us little. They had troops guarding so that we could not return. And I don't even know the numbers of the tribe before the white people came, but afterwards, the numbers were very very small. I for one am trying to move on, so whatever, can't stay mad.

Though what I can say is, we need to teach the students in public school classes that yes, America is not perfect, and expose the kids to what America was built on. Show them the African American slaves, because history did repeat itself with the Mexican migrant worker in Central California living on farms picking fruits and such for NO MONEY. They can see how we have used the Asain Americans to built rail roads, the immagrant Europeans to work the factories and the horrior we have cause the Native Americans by killing over 60% of their population, removing them from their land and forcing them to live in unlivable contitions. And I say we, dispite the fact that I am Native, because I now benifit from this, I as a Mexican-American and Native American mix, benifit from the explotes of my forefathers because I live in San Bernardino, which was once the land my grandma's tribe was from, I eat fruit and veggies picked by Mexican migrant workers, and I shit on public tollets cleaned by Chicano custodions.

Now what is up with that, all of us in America lives off the explote of Mexicans, Blacks, Asains, poor Whites, and on the land of the Natives. Wither we are oppressed too or not. All I ask now is that they improve the education system in the ghetto, and forget them school votcher things, because well some may get one, most wouldn't. And people cry for the end of Affermative Action, well hell, in Cali they did, and it's alright, but I'm in the Mid-West now, and HELL NO!!! This is a whole new ball game, and minorities, and even poor whites need help. A LOT OF IGNORENCE of other cultures and people here, and A LOT OF FEAR from whites here. I understand were they are coming from, hearing the news and stuff, but I'm a college student, and when I walk down the street, I am not the be feared of have old ladies tense up when I pass, even though they say hey to the white college student. Ya' know, just saying random bull shit late at night.

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2002, 08:35:02 PM »
Hey Infinite, and the rest, you'd be happy to know that Eliana Brown, the only woman to ever lead the Black Pather Party, was here today at my school speaking. My ex-girlfriend got to end dinner with her, and she talked for hours with us about shit in the old days. She made a lot of sense. It was good to have her around, as it's not just Blacks that the Pathers fought for, but every minority, and even poor white folks. Ya'all would have enjoyed it, I did.

And to Midnight Pills, I'm Native American, and I see all that has happened here. My grandma's tribe had been in San Bernardino for ages, forced to the desert to live, as they took the hunting grounds and made a big city out of it, leaving us little. They had troops guarding so that we could not return. And I don't even know the numbers of the tribe before the white people came, but afterwards, the numbers were very very small. I for one am trying to move on, so whatever, can't stay mad.

Though what I can say is, we need to teach the students in public school classes that yes, America is not perfect, and expose the kids to what America was built on. Show them the African American slaves, because history did repeat itself with the Mexican migrant worker in Central California living on farms picking fruits and such for NO MONEY. They can see how we have used the Asain Americans to built rail roads, the immagrant Europeans to work the factories and the horrior we have cause the Native Americans by killing over 60% of their population, removing them from their land and forcing them to live in unlivable contitions. And I say we, dispite the fact that I am Native, because I now benifit from this, I as a Mexican-American and Native American mix, benifit from the explotes of my forefathers because I live in San Bernardino, which was once the land my grandma's tribe was from, I eat fruit and veggies picked by Mexican migrant workers, and I shit on public tollets cleaned by Chicano custodions.

Now what is up with that, all of us in America lives off the explote of Mexicans, Blacks, Asains, poor Whites, and on the land of the Natives. Wither we are oppressed too or not. All I ask now is that they improve the education system in the ghetto, and forget them school votcher things, because well some may get one, most wouldn't. And people cry for the end of Affermative Action, well hell, in Cali they did, and it's alright, but I'm in the Mid-West now, and HELL NO!!! This is a whole new ball game, and minorities, and even poor whites need help. A LOT OF IGNORENCE of other cultures and people here, and A LOT OF FEAR from whites here. I understand were they are coming from, hearing the news and stuff, but I'm a college student, and when I walk down the street, I am not the be feared of have old ladies tense up when I pass, even though they say hey to the white college student. Ya' know, just saying random bull shit late at night.

Good post homie... that was a good read... yo.... tell more about what Eliana Brown had to say.

ToNe1904

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2002, 08:46:25 PM »

Yep, I am actually going to do a ten page report on what happened to my tribe. :D ...

lol yah....a paper on "tha struggles of minorities in America" would be about a 2000 page report lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2002, 12:06:11 AM »
Ha, crazy thread.  Yeah, Infinite, I shouldn't have said they had no effect without thinking about it.

M Dogg, props for putting "poor whites" in there, most people don't think about that... but friekin' 80% of the country is populated by dirt poor white people that get just as much crap.  Like If I told yall I was from West Virginia, moved to cali, then back to WV, then to NC, what would yall think?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2002, 01:57:10 AM »
Hell yeah poor whites. Growing up my best friend was dirt poor white and even a racist. Poor white people have the same shit education that we do, and the same steriotypes about being white trash. And I'll post what Eliana Brown said later, but she even mention working with the poor white people to help them end their stuggle, 'cause they do have one. I for one know about it, and agree, always have thanks to my friend.

And Trauma, with all your moving, I say dang you must have gained a lot of knowlegde about different regions, and I guess I can say self because getting to know knew people. I say cool, I only wish to move around as much, that's why I choice the Mid-West to go to college. See Ya' all around buddy boys.

MidnightPills

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2002, 10:31:40 AM »

Dumb ass it is me your sister..... have you not been paying attention to the threads...this is the New SN because i can't seem to get into pink towel girl... and you know me.. like white people... so there!!!!!!!!!! :D

ToNe1904

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2002, 04:39:51 PM »

Dumb ass it is me your sister..... have you not been paying attention to the threads...this is the New SN because i can't seem to get into pink towel girl... and you know me.. like white people... so there!!!!!!!!!! :D

lol ugggg....makin us argue bout shit!  :P

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2020, 01:01:16 AM »
LOL

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2020, 07:42:55 AM »
^^ what religion do u consider yourself now?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2020, 07:50:40 PM »
^^ what religion do u consider yourself now?

It would depend on what you mean a Muslim is.  If being a Muslim means that I believe in Shariah law, or that we should be following scholars and legal codes from the 9th Century... then I don't fit into that.

If being a Muslims means you worship an eternal Creator and follow both known and unknown Prophets and Messengers that were sent to all Nations throughout time, that I pray, that I fast, that I've made Hajj, things like that.. then yes I'm a Muslim
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ebony Bree Caple

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2020, 01:54:55 AM »
This is not news nor has anything been rectified
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES