Author Topic: Black Panther Party's List Of Demands!!!!  (Read 1703 times)

infinite59

Black Panther Party's List Of Demands!!!!
« on: February 12, 2002, 07:14:06 PM »
YO...... Alot of people don't realize the similarities between the Black Panthers/Nation of Islam of the 60's and the 13 colonies revolting against Great Britian. (England + Scotland = Great Britian)

Did you know that the Black Panther/Nation of Islam wanted their own colony in the south-completely independent?  And that they even planned terrorist attacks and hijackings.  Just like the Taliban.  And this is straight from their minister of information.  The Panther Party had plans to overthrow the government.

And check their list of demands back then.  It's similar to those of the thirteen colonies back in the 1700's.

Black Panther Party List Of Demands  (This is from the late  60's, today their situation has obviously changed)

1.  Freedom.  We want power to determine the destiny of black communities.

2.  Employment.  We want full employment for all our people.

3.  Housing.  We demand housing fit for the shelter of human beings.

4.  Military Service.  We want black men exempted from military service.

5.  Education.  We demand decent education for black people, an education that teaches the truth about this decadent, racist society, and teaches black people their rightful place in society.

6.  Business.  We want an end to the robbery of black people in their own community by white business interests.

7.  Police.  We demand an end to police brutality and the murder of black people in America.

8.  Justice.  We want the release of all black men held in city, county, state, and federal jail.  Since they have not recieved fair trials.  But have recieved a Nazi-form of justice, like a Jew tried in Nazi-Germany.  We demand they're release.

9.  Fair Juries.  We demand the trial of black people in front of black juries, trial by ones peers, who come from the same economic, social, religious, historical and racial community.

10.  Land.  We want land, just as we want clothing, housing, education, justice, money and peace.

Just thought ya'll would find some of my info interesting, holla back

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Black Panther Party's List Of Demands!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2002, 07:28:21 PM »
some of their demands are fairly reasonable....but the rest are completely unreasonable
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ToNe1904

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2002, 07:52:43 PM »
good shit infinite. i agree with most of tha demands. the "Justice" one, is kinda crazee. I agree that tha court system iz str8 up bullshit. But, EVERY man released? naww. Maybe a fair retrial....if thas possible. Some of tha things bein asked for...are similar to what is givin to tha Native American people. Also, alot of those demands would have to apply to Mexicans living in this part of tha country. since it was basically stolen frum them. Trying to FIX past mistakes tho, is pretty hard to do when its effected SO many, for SO many generations.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2002, 06:46:29 AM »
Take everytime they say "black" and replace it with "white" and then see how you feel about it.  Pretty racist crap.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2002, 08:24:32 AM »
Take everytime they say "black" and replace it with "white" and then see how you feel about it.  Pretty racist crap.

Very true.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2002, 09:03:51 AM »
i just dont agree with the exemption of military service,  over here in germany we got a lot of black soldiers, most of em joined the army on their free will.  so whats the deal?
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2002, 09:19:14 AM »
Well we are talking about the 1960's here.... and yeah, there demands do seem a little unreasonable and vague.  I mean, I don't know of any country that doesn't have homeless people, a military, jobs for everyone, well actually communism gives jobs to everyone, but then you sacrifice your soul and individuality......then some of their demands are on point.  It's interesting though.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2002, 10:32:48 AM »
It is interesting, but it shows why they didn't get anything accomplished.  

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2002, 11:02:59 AM »
It is interesting, but it shows why they didn't get anything accomplished.  

Not true.  They got many things accomplished, they used to spy on the police.  Follow them around, and as soon as a police officer would abuse his authority, they would jump out and yell "Foul", and cause a big scene.

They also kicked all the crack dealers out of their communities... They said, "You come around here selling that shit, we'll blow your muthafuckin head off"... and the drug dealers disapeared from their streets for a time.

They established offices both foriegn and domestic.  They spoke with other governments, making them aware of the black struggle that was going on in America.

They did plenty homie... do the research.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2002, 02:22:14 PM »
That's some great info Infinite, thanks for that homie.

I'ma research more info about the Black Panthers.

And as for the Panthers being racist, if you lived in the 1960's and treated as a second class citizen because of your skin color, which is something you can't help, then you would have no alternative then to counter attack and blame the people who are suppressing you for your problems.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MidnightPills

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2002, 04:27:07 PM »

Not true.  They got many things accomplished, they used to spy on the police.  Follow them around, and as soon as a police officer would abuse his authority, they would jump out and yell "Foul", and cause a big scene.

They also kicked all the crack dealers out of their communities... They said, "You come around here selling that shit, we'll blow your muthafuckin head off"... and the drug dealers disapeared from their streets for a time.

They established offices both foriegn and domestic.  They spoke with other governments, making them aware of the black struggle that was going on in America.

They did plenty homie... do the research.

My advise to you is... STAY IN SCHOOL! take all the history classes that you can..... Learn shit that people don't tell you.... you would be surpise at all you can learn... open your mind and stop white bashing.. it is sickining.... I am not even white.... how are you going to fight racism with racism.. it doesn't make any sence... I am in college .. which mean i am learning alot about history and such... in english class.. there are alot of well accomplish black, hispanic, native american,asian author out there... and no one ever said they could not be there.... because of there color, race or whatever. I have my Cheat ass jobs at burger king... and where i live that is conceder good.. only because there is the lack of resource to build a better economy. There is no work out here in the IE. i work with blacks, whites, hispanic and the hiring manager is white... and she is cool... she only makes a pathic 9 bucks an hour and get no benfit... so basicly... she is scewed too.... As for the PooPoo... they don't bother any one out here...

I think people need to realize.. that not all "white people are racist and not all are out to distory blacks.. i personally believe that you are PARANOID!!! So stay in school... and learn take classes that will help you grow as a person... history... "PSYCHOLOGY" ... english.. some math... you know information that will get you some where in this world... that was you won't feel like you are being oppress all the time...

SO JUST STAY IN SCHOOL... and stop being such a Biased

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2002, 04:32:20 PM »
lol infinite is white and hes one of the dudes on the board with the most knowledge

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2002, 04:41:14 PM »
lol infinite is white and hes one of the dudes on the board with the most knowledge

Word, and it isn't white bashing, he's just stating faxts and information about the Black Panthers.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2002, 04:58:42 PM »

know information that will get you some where in this world... that was you won't feel like you are being oppress all the time...

SO JUST STAY IN SCHOOL... and stop being such a Biased

You have to know where your from to get where your going.  And learning about the struggles of the past, helps us to deal with the struggles of today.

Props to Doggy and Siko.... like you said, I'm white, and I was only stating facts, I found the info to be interesting, but apparantly the black man's struggle in America is frivolous, useless information, and we should just forget about the past, and act like the world started when we were born.

Your scared of a mirror.    

ToNe1904

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2002, 05:48:36 PM »
yah yall need to quit gettin on infinite about this. he just posted sum facts. n of course, to people NOW....sum of these demands might seem ridiculous. but unless u lived in that TIME, n were in THEYRE shoes...u cant speak on it. none of us were. There were issues facing black americans then, that might not be exactly tha same now.  Its not about defeating racism with racism. it was about saying that u were no longer willing to lay down to crooked police officers, a crooked court system, or a crooked government. They accomplished alot. But in this society, when the "opressed" (in this case black americans) stand up for themselves...they are looked at as "trouble makers". In those days, Black Panthers were referred to as "radicals" by white America. if white people were to stand up for theyre rights...they would be called "activists".

So infinite wasnt "white bashing". he was stating a truth that most of tha country pretends doesnt exist. Im half white mahself. So i look at both sides of an issue, n decide where the wrongs are (IMO). Face it, tha U.S. has had a history of bein a VERY racist country. Although its come along way, n the system is better then it was 40 yrs ago...its still no where close to perfect. n the LAW can only prohibit racist policies...not racist ideals.