Poll

"The Score" Vs. "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" (Fugees/Lauryn Hilll)

The Score
The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
Undecided (Both Classics)

Author Topic: "The Score" Vs. "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" (Fugees/Lauryn Hilll)  (Read 537 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Classic Vs. Classic.  8)
No need for words, I voted Undecided (Both Classics).

Which album do you side with?

PLANT

"The Score" takes it easily for me....

MediumL

prefer miseducation. Always liked lauryn on fugees tracks so a whole album of her was everything i wanted. No doubt she dropped a classic!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
I picked miseducation. such a complete album damn she is talented. love lauryn hill  but at the end of the day they The Score was nice too. the powers that be trying to keep her from speaking her mind through music
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I picked miseducation. such a complete album damn she is talented. love lauryn hill  but at the end of the day they The Score was nice too. the powers that be trying to keep her from speaking her mind through music

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
I would only say the Score because it showcased more of Lauryn's lyrical ability. No question she is a top 5 female MC when she is on that mic. I thought that was the kind of album her debut was but it was a blend of R&B and hip hop. More complete, she did it all on there.  So the hip hop fan in me was a lil disappointed but overall that album is a classic for sure.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn i need to spend more time listenin to them but damn when i heard "lost ones" holy quran that song is bangin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

KURUPTION-81

"The Score" takes it easily for me....

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lauryn Hill's solo easily for me. Never was a real big fan of Wyclef & Pras.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Definitely Miseducation to me that's one of the best albums ever.

Put out another solo album Lauryn hip hop needs you.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 12:42:58 PM by The "Untouchable" DJR »

~Loyalty Is Everything~

westside159

they were both classics ,  but Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill is just a bit better ...   The Score is too classic though

teecee

Miseducation is maybe more complete, but due to me being in HS at the time it came out, I gotta go with The Score.  Ready or Not, Fugeela, The Mask, No Woman No Cry................WOW.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Miseducation is maybe more complete, but due to me being in HS at the time it came out, I gotta go with The Score.  Ready or Not, Fugeela, The Mask, No Woman No Cry................WOW.
Word + Lauryn's version of "Killing Me Softly" & "How Many Mics" on there too..
(Both classic's, I flip flop on both, But I have to side w/The Score.)

teecee

Word + Lauryn's version of "Killing Me Softly" & "How Many Mics" on there too..
(Both classic's, I flip flop on both, But I have to side w/The Score.)

N o doubt man.  What was that joint with the OLD school sample?  It was nice..........Zealots or something?

jeromechickenbone

Both great albums. Ill go with the score tho. There's some hard ass joints on there.