Author Topic: Rated R (of Thug Life) DVD Coming Soon.  (Read 360 times)

2euce 7even

Rated R (of Thug Life) DVD Coming Soon.
« on: July 21, 2009, 02:46:48 AM »

Hey whats up its been a little while, but ive been speaking to Rated almost everyday and we are working on big things. First I just went back to working on the DVD which looks insane, while we have been waiting thanks to many different problems in selling the DVD new footage was added. Some people i can tell you right now who are in the DVD now are of course 2Pac, Thug Life, Outlawz, Coolio, Jayo Felony, Eastsidaz, Rappin' 4 Tay, Speedy from WCM, Shock G, 2nd II None, and so many more. There are live performances from Thug Life with 2Pac on songs that no one has heard them perform solo or together ever, and there are also new verses from other artists who were live on stage with 2Pac. The DVD shows real footage of what it means to live a Thug Life with all the reality that a lot of other documentaries fail to fully show. This DVD is amazing, and i just wish it could have already been released, but im happy that more time was given to fine tune it.

Everything is looking real good 4 Rated, and it looks like he is getting out real soon, but in the meantime, i need someone desperately to set up a real professional page 4 Rated R which will have audio interviews which i will start recording with him in a week or two, letters scanned in from Rated, video interviews (ill have more info on this idea soon), pictures, audio, and a store.

The store will contain shirts and hats with custom artwork of Rated (drawn by people Rated is locked up with) that says "Free Rated R", and other Thug Life memorabilia. It will also have as i mentioned above a mixtape which will come out with the launch of the site (once its fully up and running).

damn i cant wait 2 watch it.

free rated r aka runer loc
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:49:40 AM by Nottkayze "PH" Syko »

JD Bastin

Re: Rated R (of Thug Life) DVD Coming Soon.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 11:32:10 AM »
aint he in jail

titoveli

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 04:23:40 PM »
yhup a fan will release dis DVD i think  plus mixtape

josh

• Lil Geezy
  • FREE RATED R
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 04:35:41 PM »
hey wuts up im the 1 who posted it, but this is not a fan made release, or a fan release. Ive known Rated 4 a little while now, and he asked me for help with getting a deal for the DVD. I cant speak 2 much on it until its all set up, but plez support my fam when this DVD comes out.

As for the mixtape thats going 2 b me along with his family who is releasing it, and there are a few diff options i have to discuss with Rated, and one of them is that we will release it in conjunction with a website whos been real supportive, and the other is that we will just sell it from the upcoming official Rated R website or maybe we will have 2 separate CDs. All of the money will go to Rated's fam, and the CD will b real sicc.

ill soon be asking u guys 2 ask questions so i can ask Rated and then upload the convo so every1 can check it out and hear his answers.

thanks 4 the support

peace

Josh
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 04:40:19 PM by josh »

titoveli

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 04:39:21 PM »
thats nice to know Josh

josh

• Lil Geezy
  • FREE RATED R
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 04:41:52 PM »
^^ya np, and ill post some links on ur site soon for some new rare thug life tracks which i no u will like

peace

Josh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 04:57:52 PM »
whhy wasnt he an outlaw
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 05:22:55 PM »
^^ya np, and ill post some links on ur site soon for some new rare thug life tracks which i no u will like

peace

Josh

im def looking foward to this project.... :D

Blasphemy

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 05:29:12 PM »
Source?

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 05:33:24 PM »
thats real talk, the homie crash was working on that dvd too, i already saw some of it and when it's done it's gonna be tight
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

josh

• Lil Geezy
  • FREE RATED R
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 06:05:04 PM »
^^ya def, Crash is one of the most talented people i know, i got just about everything he ever put out when it comes 2 CDs and DVDs. I was actually just talking 2 him about everything a few minutes ago regarding Rated.

4 those who dont know check Crash's site out @ www.indastreets.net hes got some sicc mixtapes on there which are full of a lot of exclusives.

peace

Josh

2euce 7even

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 03:06:34 AM »
hey wuts up im the 1 who posted it, but this is not a fan made release, or a fan release. Ive known Rated 4 a little while now, and he asked me for help with getting a deal for the DVD. I cant speak 2 much on it until its all set up, but plez support my fam when this DVD comes out.

As for the mixtape thats going 2 b me along with his family who is releasing it, and there are a few diff options i have to discuss with Rated, and one of them is that we will release it in conjunction with a website whos been real supportive, and the other is that we will just sell it from the upcoming official Rated R website or maybe we will have 2 separate CDs. All of the money will go to Rated's fam, and the CD will b real sicc.

ill soon be asking u guys 2 ask questions so i can ask Rated and then upload the convo so every1 can check it out and hear his answers.

thanks 4 the support

peace

Josh

yeah tha homie josh always puttin in work for thug life, esp. rated r (my fav. member of thug life after pac).

2euce 7even

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 03:08:29 AM »
whhy wasnt he an outlaw

good question.

Mietek23

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 07:11:58 AM »

thanks 4 the support

peace

Josh

Propz for the info Josh