Author Topic: fav Eminem songs?  (Read 786 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: fav Eminem songs?
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 09:47:43 AM »
LOL, Eminem is a better lyricist than any of your favorites.

better flower too.

better rapper, actually. :laugh:

eminem WAS...not is lol

em aint dropped hot shit in 5 years

i can't take away from his old shit though, he isn't what he was, but even today his flow & rhyme-scheme is better than anybody else & i don't even think it's close.

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 10:03:49 AM »
It's true, he's not like he was but he's still a more talented MC than most rappers out there, he can still string those complex rhyme structures together. The Alchemist Freestyle which he dropped on the Westwood show recently was beyond what any other MC even close to mainstream status could put together right now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 10:09:09 AM »
It's true, he's not like he was but he's still a more talented MC than most rappers out there, he can still string those complex rhyme structures together. The Alchemist Freestyle which he dropped on the Westwood show recently was beyond what any other MC even close to mainstream status could put together right now.

that so insane, he kills it.

listen to Relapse, the whole album just shows off an insane flow & rhyme structure; even if the lyrics aren't all there anymore.

Bagpipes From Baghdad, lyrically, ehh not much; but as far as flow & rhyming it could very well be the best example of what we're talking about here. ;)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2009, 12:54:42 PM »

listen to Relapse, the whole album just shows off an insane flow & rhyme structure; even if the lyrics aren't all there anymore.

Bagpipes From Baghdad, lyrically, ehh not much; but as far as flow & rhyming it could very well be the best example of what we're talking about here. ;)

the trick is not to pay attention to the actual lyrics and just listen to his rhymes and flow  ;)
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009, 01:50:12 PM »

the trick is not to pay attention to the actual lyrics and just listen to his rhymes and flow  ;)

still better than most rappers on most of Relapse, just not on Bagpipes From Baghdad.

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2009, 02:08:31 PM »

You have to do both if you're going to judge how good an MC someone is, but I can see your point. The point is that his rhyme structure is beyond what most other rappers can come up with, showing his talent as a lyricist.

On another note though, I was bumpin Forgot About Dre earlier, and GODDAMN Em was fire back then, his verse is fuckin insane  8) Personally I didn't like Relapse but it was still crazy in terms of what Em was doing on it (in terms of flow and rhyming), but I guess I kinda am stuck in the past in that I wish we could get the old Em back.

However, dude had a drug problem and you only have to look at him now compared his old self to see that it's changed him. His music was obviously going to change.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2009, 05:15:56 PM »
^his lyrics aren't where they were, but he doesn't have to prove to anybody how great of a lyricist he was.

EASILY, one of the best rappers of all time. 8)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2009, 09:13:45 PM »
the enw albums sounded pop... the EU boys here where loving it...

westside159

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2009, 11:21:54 PM »
1. If I Had 8) 8)
2. Till I Collapse Feat. Nate Dogg
3. Say What U Say Fea.t Dr.Dre
4. Brain Damage
5. Role Model 8) 8)
6. White America
7. Underground
8. Mosh
9. Lose Yourself
10. The Way I Am
11. Renagade with Jay-Z
12. Ima Kill you
13. Stan
14. Never knew I
15. Stay Wide Awake

Still the same rapper he was back then , a rapper that doesnt give a fuck what you think , and thats why he is still dope !!!!! 8) 8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2009, 11:26:50 PM »
I can't think of them all right now but a buddy had "Beautiful" on today off his new album and its dope as fuck. I've heard the album and even remember listening to that track and liking it but I had ended up deleting the album cause I didn't like it much. I've listened to some of the tracks on youtube again and some have grown on me so I'm probably gonna download it again!!!

westside159

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2009, 11:28:58 PM »
yeah i still bump Stay Wide Awake , Underground , Medicine Ball , Hello , and Beautiful .  8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2009, 11:47:40 PM »
You like Mc eiht nobody cares what you think

lmao

MC Eiht - Top 115 rap artist of alltimes by the Source Magazine   buddy !!!!!!! Legend something joe budden will never be

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2009, 11:50:01 PM »
^LOL, what number?

if you count all those Mood Muzik tapes & Halfway House which is really better than almost anything else can name, minus the true classics; Budden is an easy top 100 of all time.

Jaydc555

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2009, 11:55:38 PM »
The source also gave lil kims last album 5 mics.And vibe listed Joe budden in their top 50.where was Mc eiht?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2009, 11:59:52 PM »
The source also gave lil kims last album 5 mics.And vibe listed Joe budden in their top 50.where was Mc eiht?

alive or all-time?