Author Topic: Slaughterhouse - Cuckoo  (Read 1032 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Slaughterhouse - Cuckoo
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 01:52:52 PM »
fuck signing up for that lol.

somebody rip this with Zshare or something; even though i really shouldn't be listening to this. :P
u cuckoo 4 slaughterhouse nuts ha ha by the way the album is shapping up 2 be a coaster :'(

LOL, just delete your account. :laugh:
lol delete your account faggot & instead of being on here praising them go stand in front of there house u groupie

praising >>> hating. ;)

you hate for absolutly no reason, you front like the music they put out is bad.

you just think that "it's funny" or some shit that you talk shit about good rappers.

HAHAHAHA, hilarious. ::) :laugh:
3 bums & 1 guy who never releases shit. fuck u, joe, royce & joell

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 02:06:40 PM »

somebody rip this with Zshare or something; even though i really shouldn't be listening to this. :P
u cuckoo 4 slaughterhouse nuts ha ha by the way the album is shapping up 2 be a coaster :'(

lol delete your account faggot & instead of being on here praising them go stand in front of there house u groupie

praising >>> hating. ;)

you just think that "it's funny" or some shit that you talk shit about good rappers.

that is what your going to do when you press play

MediumL

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 02:21:59 PM »

praising >>> hating. ;)

well quit arguing about an album that hasn't dropped yet. For me it'll probably be a good 4/5 album but not a certified classic (unless your a Budden or Crooked groupie) but hopefully i'm proved wrong cause these guys are lyricists. Yer Budden is a wasteman a lot of the time, Crooked hasn't dropped an album and the songs they make can be a bit formulaic but as a fan of hip hop I feel we've got to give them our support and hope they surprise us.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2009, 03:24:14 PM »
I liked the beat, though it had that vintage Khalil sounds. Joe and Joell sounded like ass, Crooked murdered it, and Royce was all good...

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009, 03:38:19 PM »
I love Joe and joell but they don't suit a lot of beats and often times can't ride the beat properly.they just sound lost in this song.Crook and Royce are a lot better vocally they can go with any beat

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2009, 05:00:30 PM »

praising >>> hating. ;)

well quit arguing about an album that hasn't dropped yet. For me it'll probably be a good 4/5 album but not a certified classic (unless your a Budden or Crooked groupie) but hopefully i'm proved wrong cause these guys are lyricists. Yer Budden is a wasteman a lot of the time, Crooked hasn't dropped an album and the songs they make can be a bit formulaic but as a fan of hip hop I feel we've got to give them our support and hope they surprise us.

i think it's going to be the best album in a while.

hard to slap the groupie stamp on me for saying that; it's not like it's crazy talk. their is a good chance this album will be one of the best we've heard in a while.

but to say it's going to be "boring" & "terrible", makes ZERO sense lol.

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2009, 05:01:42 PM »
K macc is the new elano

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2009, 05:14:38 PM »
K macc is the new elano

he just says shit for like shock reaction; he's a terrible poster. :sign_banhim:

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2009, 09:19:42 PM »
K macc is the new elano

he just says shit for like shock reaction; he's a terrible poster. :sign_banhim:
where is the tracklist at

JohnnyL

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2009, 09:49:04 PM »
I'm starting to like this track a little more after a couple more listens.  Although, I have to say that I still don't think it's one of their best.

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2009, 09:54:34 PM »
Yeah the track has grown on Me.It sucks it leaked because I get the feeling it would have went better just listening to it as part of the album instead of a stand alone track

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2009, 12:21:02 AM »
K macc is the new elano

ban your groupie ass, all you post about is slaughterhouse  ???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2009, 12:25:13 AM »
K macc is the new elano

is that a fact?

this very day i can recall posting about Game, Eminem, a few things in Tha G-Spot, a few in the Sports Section.

but if you think about it, all you post about is Slaughterhouse, all i see is you appearing in Slaughterhouse thread after thread just expressing your clear hate for them, we get it; you don't like them, you don't have to remind us everyday.

PLUS, you even made a thread today "How is Cham praising these fags?" or something like that; so you have a small obsession with me & Slaughterhouse.

you're a complete moron. :laugh:

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2009, 12:26:15 AM »
K macc is the new elano

k-macc=westside159 and lol @ the man crush he has on cham

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2009, 12:30:12 AM »
K macc is the new elano

k-macc=westside159 and lol @ the man crush he has on cham

LOL, i swear i confuse the two everytime; sometimes i find myself quoting k-macc for saying something westside159 said. :P

i started thinking the same thing, but why have two accounts, both for "serious" (if you can even call it that) posting? unless he was so crazy about karma he wanted 500 posts on one account to keep boosting the other account's karma. :laugh: