Author Topic: Joe Budden Apologizes To Method Man  (Read 1030 times)

Okka

Joe Budden Apologizes To Method Man
« on: July 20, 2009, 09:02:56 AM »
Joe Budden Apologizes To Method Man (But Warns Anyone Who Talks Slick, The Peace Treaty Is Over)

BIGWORM

Re: Joe Budden Apologizes To Method Man
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 07:26:30 PM »
LOL. Ok Joe Budden is officially mentally retarded. How can he say "the older niggas gotta repect the younger niggas" he is one of the older niggaz in my eyes I used to listen to him back in like 95 in high school He's been rhyming for over 13 years and he's trying to say he's new WTF. Yeah allot of you guys are gonna say his album came out 2000 something. But back in the late 90's he was one of the biggest mixtape scene.

I can't lie and say he is shit because dude can seriously flow. But he should smarten up with the beefin'...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 08:57:17 PM »
yeah he fucked up on this whole short lived "beef"
handle your shit g lol and man up

LOL. Ok Joe Budden is officially mentally retarded. How can he say "the older niggas gotta repect the younger niggas" he is one of the older niggaz in my eyes I used to listen to him back in like 95 in high school He's been rhyming for over 13 years and he's trying to say he's new WTF. Yeah allot of you guys are gonna say his album came out 2000 something. But back in the late 90's he was one of the biggest mixtape scene.

I can't lie and say he is shit because dude can seriously flow. But he should smarten up with the beefin'...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westside159

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 03:15:05 AM »
i swear joe budden is so lame .

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 03:59:06 AM »
Budden gets into some shit every couple months now lol, him and Game are the 2 biggest shit starters in hip-hop LOL!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 04:55:52 AM »
buddens been rapping since 1995????  damn, had no clue

and yea budden and game need to stop runnin their yaps
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 09:46:01 AM »
i swear, if Joe Budden released an album in '95 & it sold, you guys would be respecting him just because he made an album while Pac was alive.

hip hop is pathetic. :grumpy:

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 09:58:42 AM »
i swear, if Joe Budden released an album in '95 & it sold, you guys would be respecting him just because he made an album while Pac was alive.

LOL so true

DIP DIP SET SET

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 10:46:30 AM »

that doesnt have anything 2 do with joey being a bitch & a wack ass rapper. i dont think joe was around in 95 any proof ???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 11:09:08 AM »

that doesnt have anything 2 do with joey being a bitch & a wack ass rapper. i dont think joe was around in 95 any proof ???

it has plenty to do with, because people say he's great; your ignorant ass just thinks "wow, he must think he's as good as Tupac & Biggie & other dudes from that time" & since you won't even allow him to be mentioned in the same sentence as "1996", you hate him for that reason.

but LOL @ you being curious if he was around in '95, because that would change your opinon about him, knowing he was workin' in that time. :laugh:

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 11:16:04 AM »

it has plenty to do with, because people say he's great; your ignorant ass just thinks "wow, he must think he's as good as Tupac & Biggie & other dudes from that time" & since you won't even allow him to be mentioned in the same sentence as "1996", you hate him for that reason.

but LOL @ you being curious if he was around in '95, because that would change your opinon about him, knowing he was workin' in that time. :laugh:

lol i knew budden fans were going to take this thread badly

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 11:18:57 AM »

lol i knew budden fans were going to take this thread badly

lmao, way to know how to read.

what we're talking about doesn't even apply to the thread. :laugh:

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 11:41:09 AM »

your dumb im just asking, it doesnt change anything jay-z garbage he was around. i never heard of him in 95 first time i heard him was pump it up :-X dont cry :'(

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 11:55:08 AM »

your dumb im just asking, it doesnt change anything jay-z garbage he was around. i never heard of him in 95 first time i heard him was pump it up :-X dont cry :'(

LOL, the ONLY thing you ever heard was Pump It Up & you still feel like you can formulate an opinon on him.

don't bring up crying either, that's old; plus we all know you're "crying" that Slaughterhouse is putting out that dope shit. 8)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 11:57:51 AM »
bump bump bump it up gotta catch me ridddin durrttayy