Author Topic: Joe Budden Apologizes To Method Man  (Read 1031 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Joe Budden Apologizes To Method Man
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 12:18:09 PM »
K-Macc gets clowned in every thread lmao, that guys a joke. What artists does he even like lol? The way he posts on this forum, he sounds like some depressed 15 year old kid!!!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 01:02:24 PM »
K-Macc gets clowned in every thread lmao, that guys a joke. What artists does he even like lol? The way he posts on this forum, he sounds like some depressed 15 year old kid!!!
yukmouth ??? stay off my nuts lil kid

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2009, 01:03:47 PM »
i swear, if Joe Budden released an album in '95 & it sold, you guys would be respecting him just because he made an album while Pac was alive.

hip hop is pathetic. :grumpy:
that doesnt have anything 2 do with joey being a bitch & a wack ass rapper. i dont think joe was around in 95 any proof ???

it has plenty to do with, because people say he's great; your ignorant ass just thinks "wow, he must think he's as good as Tupac & Biggie & other dudes from that time" & since you won't even allow him to be mentioned in the same sentence as "1996", you hate him for that reason.

but LOL @ you being curious if he was around in '95, because that would change your opinon about him, knowing he was workin' in that time. :laugh:
your dumb im just asking, it doesnt change anything jay-z garbage he was around. i never heard of him in 95 first time i heard him was pump it up :-X dont cry :'(

LOL, the ONLY thing you ever heard was Pump It Up & you still feel like you can formulate an opinon on him.

don't bring up crying either, that's old; plus we all know you're "crying" that Slaughterhouse is putting out that dope shit. 8)
that song wasnt released in 95 was it didnt think so answer the question or just fuck off

JD Bastin

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 01:05:59 PM »
K-Macc gets clowned in every thread lmao, that guys a joke.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2009, 01:13:13 PM »
i would clown all u fags in real life, stick 2 riding dick. im a joke, u slaughterhouse groupies are all lil fags keep neg in me homos

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2009, 01:49:12 PM »
i would clown all u fags in real life, stick 2 riding dick. im a joke, u slaughterhouse groupies are all lil fags keep neg in me homos

LOL, taking it seriously with negative karma. :laugh:

what do you mean by "clown us"? :laugh:

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 02:04:02 PM »

spit in your faces, slap u weak fucks around etc 15 year old wiggers ::) im going 2 get some pussy so why dont u go write love poems to jaydc or sloppyhouse whatever turns u on

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 05:20:42 PM »

spit in your faces, slap u weak fucks around etc 15 year old wiggers ::) im going 2 get some pussy so why dont u go write love poems to jaydc or sloppyhouse whatever turns u on

take some pictures of the bitches, unless your "gangsta" self doesn't know how to work a digital camera. :laugh:

westside159

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 11:22:56 PM »
one word for joe budden  "Lame" 

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 11:24:37 PM »
one word for joe budden  "Lame" 

Did you really need to iterate the fact you were going to get some pussy? What you robbing animal shelters now?

westside159

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 11:26:48 PM »
yeah he trys to gain a name by dissing legends in the rap game that already made a dent in the game .

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 11:27:41 PM »
yeah he trys to gain a name by dissing legends in the rap game that already made a dent in the game .

LOL what?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 11:35:47 PM »

LOL what?

It means they did negative things and reiterated what everyone else in hip hop was doing at that time, but in a more catchier way than the next man....
Geah.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2009, 11:39:15 PM »
lol yeah, but i mean he's dissed Jay-Z who westside thinks is wack anyway, The Game & G-Unit (whom he killed) but i bet westside thinks they're wack too, Prodigy (who was a real legend) which he owned him.

westside says some weird things lol.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2009, 11:42:49 PM »
budden is at a disadvantage though,its hard to compare to mc eights career,its unfair if you ask me